Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on October 30, 2016
I have only only for a short time but they are very comfortable and seemed much better me than the Walmart versions I have purchased in the past. The soul of this is very wine provides comfort and stability. The soul is very soft and supple almost like cork and they are very warm despite being canvas. I have a relatively narrow foot in these fit me well.
on October 29, 2017
I like them because they're sanuks, easy to put on, take off, and very convenient. I wear size 10.5 so I got size 11. They fit snug and comfortably when I'm not wearing socks. When I wear them with regular cotton socks they are even more snug but nothing too excessive. With thin socks they fit just as good when I wear them Sockless. The reason for 3 star is the color looks nothing like the ones I put in my cart. They are a very dark brown. And no, I did not order the chocolate color although that's what they look like.
review image
on October 3, 2017
Everything about the inside of these footwear are very comfortable and warm, HOWEVER the insoles are firm and not comfortable (compared to something like Dr Sholls inserts). It becomes sticky and icky and feet is one of the largest producers of sweat. However this may make the product last longer having a thick rubber-like sole.
on December 5, 2017
I'd love to give these 5 stars - they're super comfortable. However, they are not the color pictured (I ordered Brown - they look much more like the "Chocolate" I appear to have received). I've seen other reviews stating the same thing. I like the brown pictured, but don't expect that is what you'll get. You can expect comfortable though.
on December 26, 2013
My son has been wearing Sanuk's for many, many years. He's had various colors and styles but these "wool" lined ones are his favorite go to slip on for the winter months. The full lining of soft fluff provides a comfortable layer of insulation against the cold when he's walking to class. They are not waterproof though so I'm hoping he chooses a different shoe when it's wet out.

Sanuk's are surprisingly tough and wear well. My son has probably owned a dozen or so pairs over the years and has never had the fabric tear or a seam split. The soles are a comfy flexible rubber/foam material so no break in period is required. The seams along the top are not finished and fray nicely to take on a "distressed" look which he loves. They run pretty much true to size and offer enough give for so that, even if you have wide feet, they never feel tight.

These are great "sandals" and everyone should own at least one pair.
on November 30, 2017
Got these for my SO for Christmas and my naughty pupper pulled them out of the closet and opened them up and he found them so early present, but he loves them and they are warm and comfy. He like the smiles they leave behind in the dirt when he walks.
on December 13, 2017
My 13 year old son loves them but this is his second pair. He hasn't learned they are not for wear well on a skate board or scooter. They would be great for around the house or walking down to the mail box.
on January 8, 2013
I have another Sanuk, that i use for mild weather. and it works just fine. i like the fact that it is stylish and comfortable. i read some reviews about how warm this one is. it is warmer that the other one but not at close to zero weather like some people exagerated. also the way you see its shape. it does not keep it. i dont know if the lining is heavier that the outer shell, but it caves in and does not look pleasant.

Revision: It is keeping its form. Very comfortable. Not as warm as some reviews, but cozy best. Still, glad I bought them.
on November 27, 2017
My son loves them. If you don't want to give up Sanuk's for the fall/winter months this is the perfect shoe for you. They do stretch like the regular Sanuk's so IMO but a little snug.
on March 8, 2017
Have bought a total of 4 pairs. Two for my High School son, pair for my college son and a pair for my hubby. They all loved them. They said most comfy shoe ever!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.