Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 422 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 439 reviews
on October 16, 2014
These shoes are absolutely amazing. I bought a pair in California a couple years ago and when I put them on it was as if a team of tiny fairies was caressing my feet with down feathers. I figured such a comfy pair of shoes wouldn't have the support needed for long walks and runs, but boy was I wrong. They have an amazing ergonomical design that almost make it difficult to tell where your feet end and the shoe begins. They are like slippers that you can do the 100 meter dash in. I wore my last pair until they were litterally falling to shreds, but I'm sure I had at least a thousand miles on them before they got to that point...no joke, I do a s***load of walking/running

I looked all over for a new pair after moving back to NH but apparently they don't sell them here, yet, so I ordered them off amazon. This pair is even better than the first. I had an absolute footgasim when I put them on and have basically only taken them off to sleep since I got them. I would reccomend these shoes to anyone who wants to reach a new level of footware enlightenment.
on October 2, 2016
Great price, but their size 10 is smaller than the same Sanuks I have bought locally. They barely fit ok but I'm hoping they stretch out a little. My wife bought their flip flops which were way small so they went back..
review image
on May 6, 2017
I wear a size 9.5 usually, and a size 10 is really snug, especially in the shoe's width. My feet are moderately wide, so this might not be a problem for most people. Compared to the picture, they seem to be more gray, not as pink/brown-ish as I expected, but not enough to consider it a wrong pair. They're kind of tight and hard to get on and off, but the elastic is beginning to stretch more and it's getting easier. They keep my feet warm but still let them breathe. So far no clammy trapped feet. Would buy again.
on July 24, 2017
I really like these slippers, but I am a little disappointed that the seam in the left slipper is popping after less than six months of light indoor use. I wear them every day, but only after work and at night, and never outdoors! They are very comfy and warm and fit rather well, but they cost about $60-70, and I think that they should last longer than that for that price. Clearly they are able to last longer, as the right slipper has no pops in the seams at all after the same amount of use, but the left slipper's seam is popping right in the front of the slipper, and continues to expand. It started off small, and now it has expanded on almost the entire right side of the slipper. (see attached pics). That makes it drafty, and my foot now gets cold. I hope that the company makes this right. I will update accordingly. The fourth pic is of the right slipper for comparison.
review image review image review image review image review image
on October 30, 2016
I have only only for a short time but they are very comfortable and seemed much better me than the Walmart versions I have purchased in the past. The soul of this is very wine provides comfort and stability. The soul is very soft and supple almost like cork and they are very warm despite being canvas. I have a relatively narrow foot in these fit me well.
on May 1, 2017
This is a replacement pair for my husband's original Vagabonds I got him a couple years ago. He wore them to their worn out death, and was so excited to see I'd ordered him some replacements He wears them as both slippers and casual shoes on the weekend. We are huge Sanuk fans and these warmly cushy lined shoes are excellent and have a long life with regular use.
on February 20, 2017
I bought these for my daughter for christmas bc the sanuk website and stores were out. She wanted only these specific ones and we found them on here. They arrived rather quickly and they were absolutely perfect. They fit her great and she wears them all the time. They were also cheaper especially with shipping then anywhere else. I would recommend this product again and will buy this again for myself this time.
on December 26, 2013
My son has been wearing Sanuk's for many, many years. He's had various colors and styles but these "wool" lined ones are his favorite go to slip on for the winter months. The full lining of soft fluff provides a comfortable layer of insulation against the cold when he's walking to class. They are not waterproof though so I'm hoping he chooses a different shoe when it's wet out.

Sanuk's are surprisingly tough and wear well. My son has probably owned a dozen or so pairs over the years and has never had the fabric tear or a seam split. The soles are a comfy flexible rubber/foam material so no break in period is required. The seams along the top are not finished and fray nicely to take on a "distressed" look which he loves. They run pretty much true to size and offer enough give for so that, even if you have wide feet, they never feel tight.

These are great "sandals" and everyone should own at least one pair.
on March 21, 2016
I received these shoes at my place in Australia about 10 days after ordering from USA.
They were in excellent condition. These Vagabond Chill are a good looking shoe albeit obviously casual.
I already knew about ordering a size up because I already own a pair of Sanuk Donnys purchased locally.
Very comfortable after an hour of wearing. When I first put it on I was concerned as the inside seam was pressing into my big toe but within an hour or two they were completely comfortable. I love them. The look and the feel. They are fleece lined so a bit hot to be wearing for more than an hour or two at the moment but once we move into winter I'll be cheering and will wear them all day.
on January 8, 2013
I have another Sanuk, that i use for mild weather. and it works just fine. i like the fact that it is stylish and comfortable. i read some reviews about how warm this one is. it is warmer that the other one but not at close to zero weather like some people exagerated. also the way you see its shape. it does not keep it. i dont know if the lining is heavier that the outer shell, but it caves in and does not look pleasant.

Revision: It is keeping its form. Very comfortable. Not as warm as some reviews, but cozy best. Still, glad I bought them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.