Sanuk Men's Vagabond Yogi Slip-On, Olive, 14 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Textured/Woven Upper
- Rubber sole
- Color: Olive
- Size: 14
- Sanuk Vagabond Yogi Sidewalk Surfers Footwear for Men
- Sanuk Sidewalk Surfers
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Intoxicatingly comfortable. Beer Cozy inside!
- Featuring New Drop in Yoga Mat Footbed with EVA Midsole!
- Happy U Rubber Sponge Outsole
- Textured, Woven Upper and Hawaiian Printed Liner
- Vegan and Vegetarian
Sanuk was started by surfers in southern California in the late '90s who were looking for footwear that reflected their lighthearted way of life. Founder Jeff Kelley was disappointed to see little selection in a category of footwear that had become his main shoe staple: the flip flop. Jeff had always been interested in footwear and with a little help from a few friends Sanuk was born. Years later, the Sanuk brand still delivers out of the ordinary, quality product to surf and specialty shops every season and has helped bring the flip-flop category from a summer only item to something worn all year.
- Package Dimensions: 15.3 x 11.5 x 3.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- ASIN: B0089YOAKK
- Item model number: Vagabond Yogi
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 30, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have size 8 ½ feet so I ordered the size 9 which fit great. I also have wide feet so most shoes cramp my toes; however these loafers have a super wide toe box making them extremely comfortable for me.
Note: The inner pad of the shoe is made from a dense foam type material which felt a little odd at first, but it was something I quickly got over. Plus this foam has held up extremely well and shows no signs of wear after many, many hours of wear.
And finally they are also very light, with a pair of size 9 weighing in at 12.9 oz.
After a year and a half of use these Sanuks are still going strong. I've washed them twice and they are still holding up. Yes, I will have to retire them at some time, but luckily I have other pairs to take their place.