Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 23, 2014
These are by far my favorite casual footwear. They are super comfortable and go with shorts, jeans, or docker style pants. I’ve even gotten compliments on their looks which is something that has never happened with any of my flip-flops.

I have size 8 ½ feet so I ordered the size 9 which fit great. I also have wide feet so most shoes cramp my toes; however these loafers have a super wide toe box making them extremely comfortable for me.

Note: The inner pad of the shoe is made from a dense foam type material which felt a little odd at first, but it was something I quickly got over. Plus this foam has held up extremely well and shows no signs of wear after many, many hours of wear.

And finally they are also very light, with a pair of size 9 weighing in at 12.9 oz.

Update: 10/5/2015
After a year and a half of use these Sanuks are still going strong. I've washed them twice and they are still holding up. Yes, I will have to retire them at some time, but luckily I have other pairs to take their place.
on January 17, 2015
I have owned several pairs of Sanuk shoes and have enjoyed them all. They always seem a little tight at first but after a few wears they stretch out and fit well. Very lite weight shoe. Build quality is good but don't expect to get years of hard wear out of them. The soles are soft and don't offer a ton of protection from anything sharp you might walk over. They don't have a ton of arch support but I can wear them all day without any issues. The footbed does get clammy when worn without socks. I will continue use these as my go to summer shoe until they wear out and they grab another pair.
One person found this helpful
on February 3, 2015
I usually wear a size 9.5 in other shoes, but would recommend sizing up to 10 rather than going down to 9 with the Vagabond Yogi. As with any shoe, it's going to stretch out, but these seemed a bit tighter than my Donny's.The material is a textured waffel weave stuff rather than a plain canvas. I love the option of wearing them with the back down rather than sliding the heal part of the shoe over my heal. With some other Sanuks they have a padded edge around the top that is annoying when folded down. When I originally got my Donnys I thought there's no way these things could last more than a few years, but going on 8 years (some outdoor wear, mostly indoor) their still alive. I'm sure the Vagabonds will last a while, too. Love the Sanuk brand, but overpriced at $55. I happily paid $30.
2 people found this helpful
on December 27, 2013
My mother thinks I'm walking around in slippers. Oh well. I love them. They are so darn comfortable. I normally wear an 11-11.5 size shoe and when I buy Sanuks, I buy size 12, so make sure to bump up your size a little. As people often claim... you can get a little warm in these around the house... but I love them.
4 people found this helpful
on April 30, 2014
Great Sanuk's! I own a pair of Crocs that look just like these, I like the Crocs, I love these Vagabond's! I am a size 11.5 and the 12's fit just fine. The 11's would have been too small. Super comfortable, wear nicely. Can't go wrong if you are looking for comfort. Feet get a little sweaty without socks, but that'll happen. Hopefully the sizing part of this review helps others as thats what I was looking for mainly when I purchased these. Aside from that, if you are looking for comfortable shoes, Sanuk's are the way to go.
on June 18, 2015
These are the only shoes my high school son will buy or wear...we just keep ordering the same brand in larger sizes as he grows. He says "They're good shoes" - considering he's a teen that a pretty good review:). They do wear out quicker than standard shoes but since they are like slippers I think we get our money's worth.
on May 6, 2014
so i'm a big fan of sanuks since i purchased the hemp sidewalk surfer. i've had those for about 9 months and they are well frayed at the edges (it happens) but just as good as ever. there is a difference between the surfer and these vagabonds. most noticeable the sole of the vagabond is made of recycled beer cozies which creates a slippery, gooey sole... it's not horrible but i like the sole of the surfer better. also the vagabond's are a tighter fit around the foot. nonetheless i'm still happy with the vagabonds and this won't be my last purchase of sanuks. and, like everyone says buy 1 size up.
on October 29, 2013
I love my Sanuk's. I think they are super ugly, but they sure are comfortable. I wear them in all kinds of settings. They are a good everyday shoe. I will say, though, that you should go barefoot in them. Wearing socks proves to be a little challenging because these shoes are pretty loose, and my feet kept falling out. That wasn't good, but I just learned not to wear socks. Your feet stay warm and airy. Not too much sweat. Great product.
on March 4, 2014
I've ordered shoes from Amazon before, but the last two pairs don't fit. The last pair of Sanuks was too short, so I gave them away and reported them here as not fitting. Absent an offer from Amazon to refund, I then ordered this recent pair in a size larger than I've previously ordered from Amazon. This time they were much too narrow. Two problems in a row is too expensive. After all my Amazon purchases in the past, I've lost faith.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 5, 2013
My son absolutely loves Sanuks - the fit, the feel, the way they wear, etc. - and these Vagabond Yogi loafers rose to the occasion. The color is great because it's so neutral...not as striking as a black pair might be and they seem to go with everything. He says they feel great on his feet and are very comfortable. When the time comes when he grows out of these, I'll be ordering more Sanuks for him!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question