Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on August 17, 2015
BEST FliFlops ever!!!!!! Size '11' fit perfectly as most 11's do in brands, so true to size. Have trouble feet, with one foot w/ flat arch, so always need to find shoes with flat/not much support arches to fit. Not only are these flat, but the verrrrry soft(but firm support) sole, somewhat molds to bottom of foot to hug what arch one has. Thus, is the BEST sandal, period, ever had on!! I thought Naot was the best for last 10 years, until now! I will now buy the whole line of shoes too, as the "Vagabonds", have the same/similar sole, as just tried them on at REI today, thus winners for sure. The rest of their line has great arch supports, for those that need them...not too high, just high enough for support...the right foot loved them, but not the left foot...lol. So, a happy middle found in these. Will buy these for rest of my life, as sandals....just wish found them years ago! :)
on June 16, 2017
I ordered these for my tween son. He loves them. The footbed is very comfortable and squishy. The thong between the toes is comfortable. The quality seems great. My son has been wearing them for a few months now and they still look new. I like that they are a bit nicer than cheap flip flops. They are fine with a t-shirt and sorts, but they can hold their own with a pair of khakis and a polo, too.
on January 15, 2017
I love these flip flops! I have a 2 pairs of gray and 1 each of the natural and green colors. I've had my first pair of gray ones for over 3 years. I live in a beach city so once it's warm enough out, all I wear is flip flops. After having my first pair for 3 years it's obvious they are old, but that is just on the soles from years of walking in them. I still use them for when I give my dogs baths or during other dirty activities and they work just fine. My 3 other pairs are all in perfect condition. I have had them all for over a year and they are all in perfect shape. It helps that I switch between the 3 randomly so they have rest time but I do that with any shoes in order to help prevent smells and such. I love these flip flops and will buy them for as long as I can.
on August 30, 2017
These are really comfortable sandals, and I would have easily given them a five-star rating. My issue, however, is that after a few months of average wear, one of the straps tore and the footbed began to fall apart. I bought another pair (different color), shortly after purchasing this one, so we'll see how long those last.
on August 16, 2015
These sandals ARE NOT at all durable. BOTH sandals broke within 1 week of each other and only after 2 months of use. In the pictures you can see where they both broke and on the bottom you can see how I hardly wore them.

Don't get me wrong, I love these sandals -- while they lasted. Which unfortunately was only a few months. I got them at the beginning of June and now about 2 months later the toe strap has already broken. I am an occasional summer wearer of sandals -- nothing extraordinary and no particularly rough periods with them. Sandals like this simply should last longer.

Very disappointed. Oh, by the way, they're wonderful sandals, minus the construction of the strap -- everything else was great.
review imagereview image
on October 23, 2013
I really like Sanuk brand sandals. They're not fancy, they're just clean and comfortable. This pair has a very simple design with a relatively flat sole, which at times can be a poor fit for your foot if you're walking a lot but overall I would have no problem recommending these to anyone looking for a casual pair of sandals. These soles are not as comfortable as the ones on the Sanuk Men's Fault Line Irie Sandals, which are outrageously comfortable, but they are still easy on your feet. The only thing you need to be aware of is the odd floral print on the inside of this strap, which some may feel is somewhat feminine.

There is one odd sizing idiosyncrasy that I should mention. I own this pair and the Sanuk Fault Line Irie sandals. Both are size 9D(M) US but my Yogi 3's have a normal width, while the Fault Lines are a little too wide. The Fault Line's out-of-this-world comfort makes up for its slightly goofy fit, but nowhere in the description does either sandal talk about width differences. If you have a wider foot, try the Fault Line Irie. If your foot is narrow or average, the Yogi 3 is never a bad choice.
on December 6, 2013
Before purchasing I had gone through all the reviews and seen that these sandals run a bit small. Some reviewers saying buy one size larger, others saying they purchased one size larger and it's still too small. Let me share with you my experience,

I wear a 11.5 or 12 shoe depending of the brand, I wanted to be safe and not get something too small so I ordered the Sanuk Yogi Sandals in a size 14. Needless to say they are a bit bigger than I'd like but they're not overly clunky, however I would have been better off with a size 13.
So I would suggest buying ONE size larger than what you normally wear.

Apart from sizing these sandals are awesome, they're incredibly comfy, cannot complain about standing on yoga mat.

Couple things that are worth noting, I wouldn't suggest getting these sandal wet, when you shower with them or were to submerge them underwater they soak up the water pretty good and become heavier, damp, and waterlogged for awhile. And if you took them into the locker room shower like I did the shampoo or body wash will remain inside the sandal for at least a day or so. Just don't get them soaking wet and your good.

This brings me to my next point, if you tend to have sweaty feet like myself (yes it's disgusting) these may not be the best sandals for you. This isn't always an issue for me, sometimes it's fine and there's no moisture, sometimes there is and the yoga mat material becomes kinda slimey which is kind of more annoying than anything else but yeah just thought I'd give you a heads up on that.

Anyways apart from all this I would strongly recommend these sandals, 5 stars without hesitation, you'll look forward to wearing them and you'll have friends and family members running off in them trust me!

Cheers.
on March 3, 2014
I bought the Sanuk for my husband. This is his second pair. Amazon sells is for a very good price with free shipping too compared to buying it in Hawaii which normally sells starting at $40 and up even if you buy it at the military exchange. It's the best slippers to use all year long and can stand walking in sand, sun, salt water and even for years of use the straps never gets brittle, snap or comes off compared to other famous beachwear slippers. My entire family only buys this brand and in Hawaii, slippers is our main wear.
on April 5, 2017
Bought my pair a little over three years ago for less than $11 on Amazon. About six months ago, the strap that connects to the sole of the flip flop failed. Cannot be fixed. Never wore them much, so I'll rate them at two marks.
on August 6, 2013
After having a ton of success with Sanuk's sidewalk surfers, I decided to give their flip flops a try. These are probably the most comfortable flip flops I've ever owned. The yoga mat sole is perfect for a flip flop you're going to do a lot of walking in, which I do. The yoga mat surface isn't the most durable as the high traction areas on top are starting to wear through after 3 months, but either way I should be able to get a minimum of 6 months out of them, if not more. The biggest problem with these flip flops is they absorb water like a sponge (or else I would have given them 5 stars). If you get these things wet they will take half to a whole day to dry in the sun, and if you don't have sun, don't plan on wearing these for a while. I owned the Yogi IIs, and now the IIIs, the difference being these have a lining inside the part that goes over your foot and I think these are a little more narrow. If you need a comfortable flip flop for walking that you won't be getting wet I would highly recommend these. I would also recommend you check out their sidewalk surfers.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question