|Fits as expected||
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Synthetic sole
- Slip-on skimmer featuring short vamp with pinched toe seam and raw-edge trim
- High-rebounded molded EVA foam footbed with AEGIS antimicrobial additive
- Happy U outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Made to pair with jeans, shorts or a sundress, youll be looking sweet and summery in the Sanuk Women's Shorty Shoes. Made with a vegan-friendly canvas upper, a squishy antimicrobial EVA footbed and a durable EVA outsole, these cute shoes have subtle flecks of color woven into the canvas. Experience the delightful comfort of slip on sandals and show some laid back feminine style when you wear the Sanuk Shorty Shoes for Women.
Embrace the beach lifestyle with this comfy canvas wonders from Sanuk. This carefree wonder is called Shorty Sidewalk Surfer, and it really delivers the island experience with a relaxed canvas upper over a rubber sole for extra traction when you step from sand to street.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004E9T3X8
- Item model number: Shorty
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Back to this review, these are the most comfortable shoes I own as of today and I am planning to buy more, I just can't decide which ones I want next. Oh by the way I got the red ones and they just seem to go with everything and anything, and I will most def. wear them with everything and anything. Happy shoes to you!