BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Sanuk Men's Vagabond Chill Slip-On,Brown,12 M US
Size: 12 D(M) US|Color: Brown|Change

on October 30, 2016
I have only only for a short time but they are very comfortable and seemed much better me than the Walmart versions I have purchased in the past. The soul of this is very wine provides comfort and stability. The soul is very soft and supple almost like cork and they are very warm despite being canvas. I have a relatively narrow foot in these fit me well.
on October 3, 2017
Everything about the inside of these footwear are very comfortable and warm, HOWEVER the insoles are firm and not comfortable (compared to something like Dr Sholls inserts). It becomes sticky and icky and feet is one of the largest producers of sweat. However this may make the product last longer having a thick rubber-like sole.
on December 26, 2013
My son has been wearing Sanuk's for many, many years. He's had various colors and styles but these "wool" lined ones are his favorite go to slip on for the winter months. The full lining of soft fluff provides a comfortable layer of insulation against the cold when he's walking to class. They are not waterproof though so I'm hoping he chooses a different shoe when it's wet out.

Sanuk's are surprisingly tough and wear well. My son has probably owned a dozen or so pairs over the years and has never had the fabric tear or a seam split. The soles are a comfy flexible rubber/foam material so no break in period is required. The seams along the top are not finished and fray nicely to take on a "distressed" look which he loves. They run pretty much true to size and offer enough give for so that, even if you have wide feet, they never feel tight.

These are great "sandals" and everyone should own at least one pair.
on March 21, 2016
I received these shoes at my place in Australia about 10 days after ordering from USA.
They were in excellent condition. These Vagabond Chill are a good looking shoe albeit obviously casual.
I already knew about ordering a size up because I already own a pair of Sanuk Donnys purchased locally.
Very comfortable after an hour of wearing. When I first put it on I was concerned as the inside seam was pressing into my big toe but within an hour or two they were completely comfortable. I love them. The look and the feel. They are fleece lined so a bit hot to be wearing for more than an hour or two at the moment but once we move into winter I'll be cheering and will wear them all day.
on January 8, 2013
I have another Sanuk, that i use for mild weather. and it works just fine. i like the fact that it is stylish and comfortable. i read some reviews about how warm this one is. it is warmer that the other one but not at close to zero weather like some people exagerated. also the way you see its shape. it does not keep it. i dont know if the lining is heavier that the outer shell, but it caves in and does not look pleasant.

Revision: It is keeping its form. Very comfortable. Not as warm as some reviews, but cozy best. Still, glad I bought them.
on March 8, 2017
Have bought a total of 4 pairs. Two for my High School son, pair for my college son and a pair for my hubby. They all loved them. They said most comfy shoe ever!
on May 10, 2017
Very comfy. I use as slippers in the house and also for quick trips to the store, etc. I probably would not wear them where I was concerned about water or dirt.
on January 11, 2016
I bought these as a Christmas present for my fiance. He was so excited to get them because he has always wanted a pair of Sanuks. He loves the sole of these sandals and he loves the versatility of them as well. The soft interior of the sandal is his favorite because it keeps his feet warm in the winter months. He actually bought me a pair of Sanuks for Christmas also and I have been wearing mine constantly. I love the comfort they have and how easy they are to slip on. They can be used in most any situation, and I love that about them. If you're thinking about buying these, go for it. Definitely worth every penny!
on December 28, 2016
These things are a bit glorified and overpriced. But, for the discounted price I paid on Amazon, I am okay with the purchase. These are comfy and simple shoes with minimal support. The lining is superficial and hardly there, but does add a tiny bit of comfort and padding.

Great for house shoes or slippers. Not good for wet or wintry - but I hope that is already obvious.

Wearing without socks may get stinky for some folks, but you can do it comfortably.
on December 29, 2014
Got these for my 11 year old and he loves them. Got him regular ones over the summer and figured he'd love the winter ones even more and all the kids are getting them these days.

He will get these every year, it's a great gift. My husband has these as well. Getting them on Amazon was a better deal in price then at Sanuks.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.