Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sanuk Kids Vagabond Youth Sidewalk Surfer (Little Kid/Big Kid)
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on December 26, 2013
The shoe runs just a little bigger than a regular shoe. I read the reviews and it helped. Me choose the right size. My son wears a 4 1/2 size. The 4 still provides him with room in the toe area. This is his first pair and he loves them. Very comfortable.
on May 20, 2015
My six year old loves these, he wears a 1 in nike, and a 1 in these. The Nikes fit a little closer as I feel nike typically does. These fit more like what I expect a 1 to fit like. So there a little loose, but just growing room as I had expected.

My son loves these slip ons, the first morning after receiving them he even put them on straight out if bed, to go to the bathroom. Well be purchasing again and again I feel. They're just too cute on too. we got the brown, it's not a warm reddish brown, more of a grey dirt brown neutral. Perfect, neutral and hides drips, dirt, and splashes. Closed toe but no need for socks is great for mornings we're running behind, or warmer school days.
He claims they're as comfy as my Sanuk sandals, with the squishy insole. Yesterday he wore them on a field trip where we walked most of the day and no complaints, except that some bark got in his shoe, and he just shook it out.
on November 17, 2013
I had tried on some of these shoes in a retail store, here in my home town. Price was close to 70.00 tax included. I decided to just order from Amazon. Saved myself some money and was able to pick a color the shoe store did not have. If you love house shoes, these are the shoes for you. of course, having a sole makes them pretty versatile. I wear mine everywhere.
on May 2, 2015
I bought these for my 10 year old son, and he loves them. We live in Florida, and he wears flip flops 90% of the time. It's hard to get him in sneakers, because he doesn't like how bulky they are. These are a great close-toed alternative. They don't provide arch or ankle support though, so I wouldn't recommend them for long walks or any type of exercise.
on March 24, 2016
While these shoes look cute, my son can't wear them. The heel of the shoe at the highest part is angled inward and the bottom at the heel where it meets the sole is angled out. So when he puts the shoe on the only part of the heel that touches his foot is at the top. I wish I could show a picture. Anyway, these were a waste of money since he can't wear them.
on December 8, 2015
I love Sanuk but these were horribly shaped. The back of the heel fabric is so angled toward the foot that you need 2 sizes up to accommodate the lost space and the super tightness where the fabric stops below your ankle. I've never seen a pair of shoes flawed this way. Otherwise they're perfect quality. We've had these shoes 1 year, still haven't found a child to five them to that can wear them. They would've fit my son perfectly if it weren't for the heel. I wasted money on these. What happened to these Sanuk?
VINE VOICEon November 6, 2015
The 5th pair of Sanuk's I own. I am not thrilled with this pair-and I have always given 5 stars for them. This pairs material is a little more of an issue. In the back where the heal flap (not sure technical term) connects to the material on the side the material pulls away and I bet I can't wear them one more time without the material breaking and they become unwearable. I don't think it has anything to do with the shoe necessarily, I think it is the material they used for this particular pair. While I love the color, I am not happy with the material that is a poor choice because it does not sew together well after you wear them a dozen or so times.
on December 20, 2013
The only complain about this shoe would be the thin sole. If you live in a rocky area I would not recommend as an outdoor shoe. Besides that the shoe is great. The Velcro really helps getting the shoe on and keeping it secure.
on August 20, 2013
My son is in the hospital and doesn't want to wear shoes. I didn't want him wearing sandals or slippers on the dirty floor so these were the perfect compromise! They are lightweight like flip-flops but with a comfortable shoe upper covering the foot and toes. He was not excited when I ordered them but now adores them. He wears them without socks. The sizing was exactly perfect. I am thrilled with this purchase.
on August 15, 2016
My son refuses to wear flip flops or slides, so these are a great alternative. His feet don't get crazy dirty like they can with flip flops, but these are still light and comfortable. They can be thrown in the dishwasher when they need cleaned and then air dried. This is about the 5th pair of these shoes that we have owned and we have only replaced them when he has outgrown them. They truly aren't shoes - they are sandals! We all love our Sanuks!

See 1 answered question