Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 287 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 301 reviews
on May 18, 2017
I love these shoes, however they must run really small. My son who is 5 has been wearing a 10 in the Crocs that are similar to these and had no trouble, I ordered these in an 11 so he could have a little room to grow but they would barely go on his feet, there is no room for his toes and you could tell they were really tight, so even though we love the look and style of the shoe I had to return them
on June 30, 2015
Love love love my Sanukkies!! I'm normally a 7 1/2 in women's shoes, and these fit great. Of course, all shoe manufacturers have this absurd idea that mens feet are wider than womens feet, so they were a touch wide, but still wicked comfortably and super durable! Now if I could just figure out where my dog hid the left shoe, I'd get back to enjoying these on my feeties again.
on May 20, 2015
My six year old loves these, he wears a 1 in nike, and a 1 in these. The Nikes fit a little closer as I feel nike typically does. These fit more like what I expect a 1 to fit like. So there a little loose, but just growing room as I had expected.

My son loves these slip ons, the first morning after receiving them he even put them on straight out if bed, to go to the bathroom. Well be purchasing again and again I feel. They're just too cute on too. we got the brown, it's not a warm reddish brown, more of a grey dirt brown neutral. Perfect, neutral and hides drips, dirt, and splashes. Closed toe but no need for socks is great for mornings we're running behind, or warmer school days.
He claims they're as comfy as my Sanuk sandals, with the squishy insole. Yesterday he wore them on a field trip where we walked most of the day and no complaints, except that some bark got in his shoe, and he just shook it out.
on March 24, 2016
While these shoes look cute, my son can't wear them. The heel of the shoe at the highest part is angled inward and the bottom at the heel where it meets the sole is angled out. So when he puts the shoe on the only part of the heel that touches his foot is at the top. I wish I could show a picture. Anyway, these were a waste of money since he can't wear them.
on December 26, 2013
The shoe runs just a little bigger than a regular shoe. I read the reviews and it helped. Me choose the right size. My son wears a 4 1/2 size. The 4 still provides him with room in the toe area. This is his first pair and he loves them. Very comfortable.
on April 30, 2017
Well I love mine but for my grandson they are not working , he keeps tripping and the back keeps coming off his heal - too expensive for this, now I have to purchase another pair of shoes.
on July 15, 2015
Great comfortable kick around shoes!! I wear a women's size 7 and my feet run a little wide. I do wear regular size 7's without a problem, but if the fit runs narrow I am uncomfortable. I bought the boy's size 5 and the fit was perfect! (The large boys version was also less expensive than the women's version!) The color is perfectly neutral and will go with anything. These are basically flip flops with a top, but much better! I am so glad I got these great shoes (oops! sandals) to enjoy for the rest of the summer and beyond!
on November 29, 2016
Great shoe for kids that are rough and tumble and on the go! It's also good for kiddos that have sweaty feet. They are a little small, so I'd suggest get a size bigger because they are snug around the toe part. Also might be bad for kids that have bigger heals. All in all, we bought because we love the adult sanuks and my 2 year old wanted to match his dad. Great addition of the Velcro piece for easy on and off.
on November 17, 2013
I had tried on some of these shoes in a retail store, here in my home town. Price was close to 70.00 tax included. I decided to just order from Amazon. Saved myself some money and was able to pick a color the shoe store did not have. If you love house shoes, these are the shoes for you. of course, having a sole makes them pretty versatile. I wear mine everywhere.
on July 17, 2017
They were a little bigger than normal but great quality and are still survive through my kids rough play. Great shoes