Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 20, 2015
My six year old loves these, he wears a 1 in nike, and a 1 in these. The Nikes fit a little closer as I feel nike typically does. These fit more like what I expect a 1 to fit like. So there a little loose, but just growing room as I had expected.

My son loves these slip ons, the first morning after receiving them he even put them on straight out if bed, to go to the bathroom. Well be purchasing again and again I feel. They're just too cute on too. we got the brown, it's not a warm reddish brown, more of a grey dirt brown neutral. Perfect, neutral and hides drips, dirt, and splashes. Closed toe but no need for socks is great for mornings we're running behind, or warmer school days.
He claims they're as comfy as my Sanuk sandals, with the squishy insole. Yesterday he wore them on a field trip where we walked most of the day and no complaints, except that some bark got in his shoe, and he just shook it out.
3 people found this helpful
on December 19, 2017
The stitching on the Velcro ripped only days after we got them, I was hoping for these shoes to last a year. I like the way they look, but they weren't exactly cheap for kids shoes and the quality is surprisingly much lower than I expected. They don't stay on my son's feet without the velcro strap being properly secured. Even if I restitched it, the stitching in that area is totally coming apart and looks terrible. We bought pair of Crocs Santa Cruz to replace these. Much higher quality, look great, and cost less. I was pretty disappointed with this purchase.
on March 24, 2016
While these shoes look cute, my son can't wear them. The heel of the shoe at the highest part is angled inward and the bottom at the heel where it meets the sole is angled out. So when he puts the shoe on the only part of the heel that touches his foot is at the top. I wish I could show a picture. Anyway, these were a waste of money since he can't wear them.
2 people found this helpful
on February 2, 2018
My 8 year old loves Sanuks. These were a great price. He wears them a lot and they do wear out fast because, we’ll he’s 8 and a boy. We do t let him wear them to ride his bike/scooter because they would get destroyed. But they are great for errands, family outings, etc.
on December 1, 2016
Let me say, I love these shoes. I myself own several pairs. I bought these for my son and they unfortunately did not fit. He doesn't have overly thick feet, but the were way too tight on the top....he could barely get his foot in. I think it was just something with this particular style. Will try Sanuks again....from somewhere he can try on first.
on February 21, 2015
I usually wear a women's size 7.5 and I ordered these in a Boy's size 5, they are snug at first but they stretch after one wear to just right. I have also ordered the girl's sizes before, they run slightly smaller than the boy's size so I order a 6 in the girl's size. I love these shoes because the foot bed is wide and I work 10 hour days on my feet at a brewery, another huge plus is they are washable so when I spill beer or food on my shoes I can just throw them in the washing machine and boom brand new! Great shoes!
on July 15, 2015
Great comfortable kick around shoes!! I wear a women's size 7 and my feet run a little wide. I do wear regular size 7's without a problem, but if the fit runs narrow I am uncomfortable. I bought the boy's size 5 and the fit was perfect! (The large boys version was also less expensive than the women's version!) The color is perfectly neutral and will go with anything. These are basically flip flops with a top, but much better! I am so glad I got these great shoes (oops! sandals) to enjoy for the rest of the summer and beyond!
2 people found this helpful
on April 30, 2017
Well I love mine but for my grandson they are not working , he keeps tripping and the back keeps coming off his heal - too expensive for this, now I have to purchase another pair of shoes.
on May 20, 2018
My 4 yo loves these and bonus, he can put them on himself. He says they feel like slippers so he never wants to take them off. No stinky feet and no need for socks.
on December 26, 2013
The shoe runs just a little bigger than a regular shoe. I read the reviews and it helped. Me choose the right size. My son wears a 4 1/2 size. The 4 still provides him with room in the toe area. This is his first pair and he loves them. Very comfortable.
8 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.