Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 19, 2017
The stitching on the Velcro ripped only days after we got them, I was hoping for these shoes to last a year. I like the way they look, but they weren't exactly cheap for kids shoes and the quality is surprisingly much lower than I expected. They don't stay on my son's feet without the velcro strap being properly secured. Even if I restitched it, the stitching in that area is totally coming apart and looks terrible. We bought pair of Crocs Santa Cruz to replace these. Much higher quality, look great, and cost less. I was pretty disappointed with this purchase.
on December 26, 2013
The shoe runs just a little bigger than a regular shoe. I read the reviews and it helped. Me choose the right size. My son wears a 4 1/2 size. The 4 still provides him with room in the toe area. This is his first pair and he loves them. Very comfortable.
on April 30, 2017
Well I love mine but for my grandson they are not working , he keeps tripping and the back keeps coming off his heal - too expensive for this, now I have to purchase another pair of shoes.
on November 29, 2016
Great shoe for kids that are rough and tumble and on the go! It's also good for kiddos that have sweaty feet. They are a little small, so I'd suggest get a size bigger because they are snug around the toe part. Also might be bad for kids that have bigger heals. All in all, we bought because we love the adult sanuks and my 2 year old wanted to match his dad. Great addition of the Velcro piece for easy on and off.
on November 17, 2013
I had tried on some of these shoes in a retail store, here in my home town. Price was close to 70.00 tax included. I decided to just order from Amazon. Saved myself some money and was able to pick a color the shoe store did not have. If you love house shoes, these are the shoes for you. of course, having a sole makes them pretty versatile. I wear mine everywhere.
on July 17, 2017
They were a little bigger than normal but great quality and are still survive through my kids rough play. Great shoes
on May 22, 2017
Perfect "summer shoes" for my 8 year old. Seem durable and great tread on the bottoms. He says they're comfortable and they are easy for him to get on and off. Will likely purchase another pair as a "backup" for him. Really love these shoes!
on May 17, 2017
The shoe is great. It is on the wider side, which is great for my son's wider foot and is light weight which is nice for Florida summers. The shoe also looks larger on his foot, since the sole extends outside the actual fabric of the shoe, but it doesn't bother him or me.
on April 27, 2017
I love Sanuk shoes for myself so I bought my son a pair, they do fit, but they're a little snug on the top due to just needing to be broke in. As long as you can get your toddler to leave them on long enough to break them in a bit, you're golden. They do have a velcro closure on the top that helps some too if you leave it a bit loose.
on July 18, 2017
My 7 year old loves them. Super comfortable and stylish.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.