Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 274 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 287 reviews
on June 30, 2015
Love love love my Sanukkies!! I'm normally a 7 1/2 in women's shoes, and these fit great. Of course, all shoe manufacturers have this absurd idea that mens feet are wider than womens feet, so they were a touch wide, but still wicked comfortably and super durable! Now if I could just figure out where my dog hid the left shoe, I'd get back to enjoying these on my feeties again.
on April 27, 2017
I love Sanuk shoes for myself so I bought my son a pair, they do fit, but they're a little snug on the top due to just needing to be broke in. As long as you can get your toddler to leave them on long enough to break them in a bit, you're golden. They do have a velcro closure on the top that helps some too if you leave it a bit loose.
on April 24, 2017
Nice shoes but not for chubby toddler feet. I sized up to make sure they fit but still to tight for my boys foot. Wish they were wider so we could keep them.
on August 15, 2016
My son refuses to wear flip flops or slides, so these are a great alternative. His feet don't get crazy dirty like they can with flip flops, but these are still light and comfortable. They can be thrown in the dishwasher when they need cleaned and then air dried. This is about the 5th pair of these shoes that we have owned and we have only replaced them when he has outgrown them. They truly aren't shoes - they are sandals! We all love our Sanuks!
on March 2, 2017
son loves them
on March 22, 2017
Adorable casual shoe for little boy but needed to return for larger size. Go up a size for the right fit
on March 29, 2017
Too small!
on March 1, 2017
Great shoes! My son loves these!
on January 3, 2017
My son is obsessed with these shoes. He tore up his first pair that we purchased in a department store. I was so pleased to find them at an affordable price on Amazon. He says they are incredibly comfortable, I'm happy he is wearing something other than athletic sneakers every day. I recommend finding them in store to try on first because the sizing can be off a bit.
on March 27, 2017