Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 19, 2017
The stitching on the Velcro ripped only days after we got them, I was hoping for these shoes to last a year. I like the way they look, but they weren't exactly cheap for kids shoes and the quality is surprisingly much lower than I expected. They don't stay on my son's feet without the velcro strap being properly secured. Even if I restitched it, the stitching in that area is totally coming apart and looks terrible. We bought pair of Crocs Santa Cruz to replace these. Much higher quality, look great, and cost less. I was pretty disappointed with this purchase.
on March 24, 2016
While these shoes look cute, my son can't wear them. The heel of the shoe at the highest part is angled inward and the bottom at the heel where it meets the sole is angled out. So when he puts the shoe on the only part of the heel that touches his foot is at the top. I wish I could show a picture. Anyway, these were a waste of money since he can't wear them.
on December 26, 2013
The shoe runs just a little bigger than a regular shoe. I read the reviews and it helped. Me choose the right size. My son wears a 4 1/2 size. The 4 still provides him with room in the toe area. This is his first pair and he loves them. Very comfortable.
on February 2, 2018
My 8 year old loves Sanuks. These were a great price. He wears them a lot and they do wear out fast because, we’ll he’s 8 and a boy. We do t let him wear them to ride his bike/scooter because they would get destroyed. But they are great for errands, family outings, etc.
on April 30, 2017
Well I love mine but for my grandson they are not working , he keeps tripping and the back keeps coming off his heal - too expensive for this, now I have to purchase another pair of shoes.
on November 29, 2016
Great shoe for kids that are rough and tumble and on the go! It's also good for kiddos that have sweaty feet. They are a little small, so I'd suggest get a size bigger because they are snug around the toe part. Also might be bad for kids that have bigger heals. All in all, we bought because we love the adult sanuks and my 2 year old wanted to match his dad. Great addition of the Velcro piece for easy on and off.
on November 17, 2013
I had tried on some of these shoes in a retail store, here in my home town. Price was close to 70.00 tax included. I decided to just order from Amazon. Saved myself some money and was able to pick a color the shoe store did not have. If you love house shoes, these are the shoes for you. of course, having a sole makes them pretty versatile. I wear mine everywhere.
on January 30, 2017
This are narrow shoes and ackward to get little feet into.
on May 17, 2017
The shoe is great. It is on the wider side, which is great for my son's wider foot and is light weight which is nice for Florida summers. The shoe also looks larger on his foot, since the sole extends outside the actual fabric of the shoe, but it doesn't bother him or me.
on July 18, 2017
My 7 year old loves them. Super comfortable and stylish.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.