Sanuk Women's Carpe DM Sidewalk Surfer,Sand,6 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Sanuk is the Thai word for Pursuit of Happiness and that spirit is reflected in their sandals
- The architectural simplicity and unusual style have made Sanuk a popular choice among surfers
- Sanuk strives to be the comfort standard for the sandal industry
- All sandals are constructed to have a perfect blend of softness and durability
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Carpe DM by Sanuk is a hybrid shoe/sandal combination featuring a shoe upper on a sandal bottom. This patent pending design combines the year-round style and protection of a shoe with the natural comfort of a sandal. The sandal bottom allows your foot to bend and flex the way nature designed you to walk. And the loose fitting upper allows your foot to spread so it can absorb shock naturally. They are the most comfortable shoes - I mean sandals - we've tried in years. The Carpe DM feature handmade textile upper with vamp applique strips, fraid edge detail, and paisley print textile liner.
Sanuk was started by surfers in southern California in the late '90s who were looking for footwear that reflected their lighthearted way of life. Founder Jeff Kelley was disappointed to see little selection in a category of footwear that had become his main shoe staple: the flip flop. Jeff had always been interested in footwear and with a little help from a few friends Sanuk was born. Years later, the Sanuk brand still delivers out of the ordinary, quality product to surf and specialty shops every season and has helped bring the flip-flop category from a summer only item to something worn all year.
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 7.9 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- ASIN: B004FY4GG6
- Item model number: Carpe DM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 1, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The outer fabric of these is heavy and stiff, but the fabric of lining the shoe is fairly soft. Sole is shock absorbing, but fairly think and flat, so not the best if you are looking for structured support.
For a snug fit (they stretch) size down. I usually wear an 8, sometimes a 7.5, but prefer a 7 in Sanuk. I do have a pair of size 8 Sanuk Donna Hemps, which are very comfortable, but the larger size looks a little duck-footy. ChristineJW
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Shoes are very comfortable. I gave them to my mom who has a lot of foot issues and she wears them non-stop.Published 16 months ago by vtx_chic
awesome but watch the back of the shoe....breaks down if stepped on even a few timesPublished 20 months ago by leslielondon
Love Love Love these shoes ...... So comfy only complaint would be the price is a little highPublished on July 18, 2014 by tikigore