Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on October 22, 2016
These are my favorite shoes and I am in love with them! They are so comfortable and I definitely recommend them! I got them last year in 2015 and they last extremely long! I stopped wearing them only because my feet grew too big for the shoes. I would keep wearing them if they fit
on November 14, 2017
For the price these are super cheap materials. I was hoping they would be similar to other pairs but made with better materials but alas they are the same quality as my ten dollar ones I get. Run small if you have a slightly wider foot go up a size.
on January 4, 2017
I wasn't sure what size to order, I am usually somewhere between a 9 or 10 depending on the shoe. I knew I wouldn't be wearing any socks so I ordered a 9. They were just a bit too tight, so I sent them back and got a 10 and they fit perfectly. Love these shoes!
on December 20, 2017
The shoe looked good, but I prefer the old style where the sole of the shoe was flush with the actual shoe. The particular style also was a larger fit than usual. Maybe due to the different fabric.
on September 15, 2017
Love these shoes. The black goes with everything. They were comfortable day one. I wear a 7 1/2 or 8 and went with the 8. Fits great. Great casual slipper-like shoe that wears well all day. They're my new favorite.
on June 6, 2017
I buy a pair of these shoes every summer because they are soooo comfy. I wear them ragged. I'm hoping the hemp will hold up better than the cloth sanuk. The hemp fabric seems to be sturdier
on April 21, 2017
Pretty disappointed that these are so large. Buy a size smaller and let them stretch with time. They also don't look as good as the picture. Much more stiff.
on November 13, 2017
These shoes are comfortable, stylish and match with everything! I would definitly buy again and reccommend! The only downside is that they are a little bit bigger than expected, but still fit and I wear them often!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Bought these for my wife, I have some and love them. The sole wears out kind of fast but I did wear them ALL THE TIME so that might have something to do with it. She wears hers much less and they're still in pristine condition.
on May 18, 2017
Very comfortable shoes. My inserts fit in these because I have problems with my feet but without they would be super comfy too.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.