Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on March 16, 2012
I bought the Laurel sidewalk surfers about one month ago. They're my second pair of Sanuks so I expected them to be just like the first- comfortable, durable, and cute! THEY ARE! I was not disappointed at all. They looked exactly as shown in the picture, which was nice.

Everyone says they run small, I can see that. The fit is exactly like the Donna. My first pair of Donnas were tight at first, but stretched out over time. I bought them in February 2011 & constantly wore socks with them. They now fit perfectly with socks. I can wear them without socks too; the heel slips sometimes, but that's not a big deal!
Size- I usually wear 7 1/2 - 8 in sandals, I bought the size 8. If you like to wear socks with your sandals, I would definitely recommend downsizing.

Bottom Line: these shoes are VERY comfortable (and stylish; they go with everything!) I think this was definitely money well-spent :)
review image
on December 2, 2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE! These shoes are my absolute favorite! Because they are made of yoga matts, they are SOOO comfortable. One of the great things about these shoes is that they go with anything and you can wash them as well! This is my second pair of this shoe considering i've had my other pair for about 3 years, so it was time to repurchase! The prize on amazon is way better than Sanuk's website!!!
on March 21, 2011
I got these today, they are AWESOME! They are so comfortable that I was just walking around the house with them on and didn't even want to take them off! I'm usually a 7 1/2 to 8 shoe size, but I ordered a 7 because I heard they stretch. The are a little snug in the toes but I know they'll stretch out and fit fine after a couple times of wearing them. An 8 would have been too big in the back part of the shoe so I'm glad I got a 7. Hope that helps in your decision!
on May 18, 2010
These shoes are so comfortable it doesn't even feel like you're wearing shoes. They do run a half size large. I normally wear 8 1/2 to 9. I ordered an 8 and they fit perfect!
on December 21, 2011
So light and comfy. Daughter LOVES them and wears them alot. Im going to try to wash them soon. Hope they hold up.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.