Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 356 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 380 reviews
on December 4, 2015
they take a little bit of wearing in (they feel snug at first but after wearing them a couple times they stretch out some). and they're cute and relatively comfy. the only really uncomfortable thing about them is the seam that runs directly up the back over your heel (which, btw, the men's version of these shoes doesn't have). it digs in rather painfully. after wearing them a couple times (as they stretch a little) it gets better, but still not great.
on July 6, 2015
Shoes I super comfy. Got them for a trip to Europe and they will be the perfect walking shoe to slip on quick and travel around. I'm normally a 7.5 and after reading the reviews, took a chance on the 7's. They fit perfect and I don't feel like they will stretch out to be too big. The back of the shoe rubs the back of my ankle on the Achilles when I first put them on but it goes away. I'm think once I break them in more it'll go away. It doesn't give me blisters so I'm not too worried about it. Living in the South with the summer heat, they don't make my feet feel hot or sweaty which is nice! Love that they got with pretty much anything!
on June 6, 2013
This shoes are so cute and definitely seem very light and comfy, just way to small for my toes! Err on the side of caution and order the larger size if you're on the fence.
on February 27, 2016
Sanuk has become one of my favorite go-to brands. This is the second pair I've purchased, and I wear them all the time. I wouldn't recommend wearing them if you plan on walking all day, but for a cute, comfy, casual slip-on they are perfect! I wear them to run errands, at the office, or just around the house. They're like a pair of slippers you can wear with anything! I wear a size 9 tennis shoe, and the size 9 in these loafers fit perfectly.
on November 21, 2012
I rated these as a 3 because of the comfort. I heard they were really comfortable shoes before I bought them, maybe the certain styles are different comfort? I am normally an 8 in womens which I purchased and they are tight .I have a wide foot and the were tight around my foot but my toes are also kissing the fronts .I am hoping they will stretch more.The inside soles are not fabric so if you wear them barefoot you will sweat.even with wearing ankle socks the back rubs on my heel so i could imagine not wearing socks.These are DEF NOT black as stated.They are Charcoal Gray which is what they look like in the picture.I was fine with this.I do love the overall style of the shoe.I changed from how I was when I was younger.I used to just wear something for style and not care and would suffer if something was uncomfortable.Now I want comfort and style.I'm willing to try and different style Sanuk before I give up totally. Next time I will order a half size bigger!
on September 5, 2011
I just got the shorty sidewalk surfer and I am in LOVE with them already. I wasn't sure which size to get after I read about so many people saying they stretch after you wear them but I ended up getting my true size (sort of). I have this problem with my left foot being about a size bigger than my right, so either I have a shoe that falls off (being the right one) all the time or dealing with a tight left shoe. It just so happens that I was just given a brace from my doc for my right ankle just this past week, to try and help out with the pain, etc for it. My right side is shot, long story short, messed it up on a motorcycle about 25 years ago which gives me a limp that makes me "baby" my right side in turn makes me walk harder on my left foot and tada actually flattened my left foot out some and now it is a size larger than my right. whew! Anyway...the brace fits over the shoe perfectly because, ike I said, is a bit big. Yay!
Back to this review, these are the most comfortable shoes I own as of today and I am planning to buy more, I just can't decide which ones I want next. Oh by the way I got the red ones and they just seem to go with everything and anything, and I will most def. wear them with everything and anything. Happy shoes to you!
on April 4, 2017
Really small; really tight; uncomfortable fabric
on February 4, 2015
I wore these shoes out and was sad that they no longer have grey in my size when I went to replace them. They are so unbelievably comfortable, although admittedly no arch support. As for size, I ordered a size 9. I typically wear a narrow between a 9 and 9.5. After a while the fabric stretched a bit and the shoes were a tad large (occasionally slipped off of my heel) but I think that's more because my feet are narrow. I tried the size 8 and they were way too small. If you are in-between sizes you may want to order two sizes and compare.
on July 1, 2014
I got a pair of these for my husband last year since he never felt comfortable in flip flops. He absolutely loves them. So, I decided to buy myself a pair due to the fact that I am pregnant and it has become more difficult to walk in sandals, especially on the beach. They are fantastic- comfortable, flexible, yet they give you some stability and buoyancy walking on sand. I wear them everyday. I am normally a size 6 1/2 - 7 so I got a size 7. They were a little snug at first but they quickly loosened up with wear. I suggest getting the size that you normally wear.
on March 5, 2015
The soles of these shoes are comfortable. They're not as thick as the sanuk sandal soles, but still cushy and comfortable enough. However, the backs of the shoes are scratchy as hell and scraped off the skin on my achilles heel area after a few hours of wearing them. So if you need really soft soles and don't mind some raw bloody heel scraping, then these shoes are definitely for you. Maybe they'll wear themselves in after a ton of use, but until then I'm wearing them with band-aids.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.