Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 355 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 379 reviews
on February 27, 2016
Sanuk has become one of my favorite go-to brands. This is the second pair I've purchased, and I wear them all the time. I wouldn't recommend wearing them if you plan on walking all day, but for a cute, comfy, casual slip-on they are perfect! I wear them to run errands, at the office, or just around the house. They're like a pair of slippers you can wear with anything! I wear a size 9 tennis shoe, and the size 9 in these loafers fit perfectly.
on September 3, 2011
My 17 year old daughter LOVES these Sanuk shoes. They are versatile- look good with shorts and jeans - and very comfortable. She walks quite a bit at school and no complaints. She does like to wear the little socks that you cannot see with these rather than just barefoot. Amazon delivery was fast and arrived as promised.
on April 11, 2015
These are extremely comfortable, I have owned a few pairs of these. They never make your feet smell, they are terrific at the beach, they dry quickly when you get them wet. They are just awesome quality!
on April 4, 2017
Really small; really tight; uncomfortable fabric
on July 8, 2013
These are a nice change to wear with shorts from the usual flip flops. The toe is pretty square on these shoes though, so I always have to keep my toe nails cut pretty short; otherwise, the fit actually is a little snug. I'm afraid to get a size larger because I don't want them to slip on the heel. I purchase another pair of Sanuk's that have a rounded toe & they fit a lot better, but I like the look of the blunt toe on these sidewalk surfers. Ah, the sacrifices women make for cute shoes. Ha ha! Enjoy!
on December 26, 2014
I love Sanuks!! these were just what I needed to add to my collection!
on October 11, 2011
I bought these after reading all the five star reviews. I just this moment received them in the mail and I have to say I'm bummed. I don't know if it's the overhyped reviews but I feel I've been had. They're fine. They're cute. BUT they are not the most comfy shoes I've ever worn. And they're not as cushy or thick as the sanuk flip flops. So bottom line. They are fine and I'm sure I'll like them. But don't fall for this 'I'm walking on clouds!' business. If I change my mind after a few days I'll humbly retract this review. Also I'm an 81/2 and I got an 8 and they fit fine.
on January 25, 2013
I bought these to replace my TOMs shoe which I had worn holes into... they are just as comfortable and not as expensive. However, I DID have to return the size 8 (I am normally a 8.5) because someone in another review said they were a size 8.5 and ordered a 8 and they were just right... but the 8s were too tight on me and I had to order a 9. They fit perfect! i want some in every color now!!! :)
on June 6, 2013
This shoes are so cute and definitely seem very light and comfy, just way to small for my toes! Err on the side of caution and order the larger size if you're on the fence.
on August 2, 2011
I ordered these shoes because I tried a pair on at a local mall, but they did not have my size. So I decided to order them from amazon. Since I have the Amazon Student Plan, I recieved free 2-day shipping! This was my first purchase from Amazon and it was amazing, simple and hassel-free. The Sanuks are super comfy, its like wearing closed-toed flip-flops. I ordered them in a size 9, since the pair I tried on in the store was an 8 and too tight, I ordered a size up. They fit okay, but seem to slip off the back of my feet when walking. I would love if these came in half sizes!!! But other than that, I love them... I am planning to wear them to work and about everyday! Thank you, Amazon!
review image review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.