Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on April 8, 2012
At first it was infatuation because I thought these Sanuks looked really cute and fun. Now after some time of being inseparable, I've fallen in love. The obvious comforts and conveniences are undeniable. I never thought I'd feel this way about a shoe. We are "Sole Mates" for sure.

You will fall in love too. Size, for me, is true. Some folks said go up or down a size, but I didn't. No need to do this, in my opinion. Your normal size will fit fine. No need to complicate simplicity.

I'm searching for Sanuk #2. Why have just one when they feel this good?
on June 11, 2012
I had never heard of Sanuks when I saw these and fell in love with the giraffe print. Once I tried them on, I was hooked! I hate socks but can rarely find closed-toe shoes that don't make my feet feel disgusting if worn sans socks. This style has side venting that lets your feet breathe, so no sweaty feet or smelly shoes.
I have narrow feet that range between a 7.5 and 8.5 depending on the brand, so I went with a size 7 based on other reviews. That was a wise decision. The canvas definitely stretches, and it doesn't take long, so go conservative on size.
The one drawback is that they aren't really built to last, but for the price, I can't complain. I've ordered several other pairs of these online, and the darker colors definitely hold up to dirt and washing better than the lighter ones. The giraffe print is too cute though!
on June 14, 2011
Can I just tell you how much I am in love with these shoes? They are comfortable, stylish, and fun! I have only had them a week or so, but I have worn them numerous times and always get compliments. I'm on my feet alot at work and I don't have tired feet at the end of the day. I will be purchasing more!
on October 18, 2011
I received these shoes today in the mail and I am happy with the comfort but I am disappointed with the color. The pics of the zebra print appear to be black and white on the pictures here on amazon.com but my actual shoes looks off white and brown?? I was excited to be getting black and white shoes...now I'm debating whether I should keep it or return it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.