Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Chris young Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 8, 2012
At first it was infatuation because I thought these Sanuks looked really cute and fun. Now after some time of being inseparable, I've fallen in love. The obvious comforts and conveniences are undeniable. I never thought I'd feel this way about a shoe. We are "Sole Mates" for sure.

You will fall in love too. Size, for me, is true. Some folks said go up or down a size, but I didn't. No need to do this, in my opinion. Your normal size will fit fine. No need to complicate simplicity.

I'm searching for Sanuk #2. Why have just one when they feel this good?
on June 11, 2012
I had never heard of Sanuks when I saw these and fell in love with the giraffe print. Once I tried them on, I was hooked! I hate socks but can rarely find closed-toe shoes that don't make my feet feel disgusting if worn sans socks. This style has side venting that lets your feet breathe, so no sweaty feet or smelly shoes.
I have narrow feet that range between a 7.5 and 8.5 depending on the brand, so I went with a size 7 based on other reviews. That was a wise decision. The canvas definitely stretches, and it doesn't take long, so go conservative on size.
The one drawback is that they aren't really built to last, but for the price, I can't complain. I've ordered several other pairs of these online, and the darker colors definitely hold up to dirt and washing better than the lighter ones. The giraffe print is too cute though!
on June 14, 2011
Can I just tell you how much I am in love with these shoes? They are comfortable, stylish, and fun! I have only had them a week or so, but I have worn them numerous times and always get compliments. I'm on my feet alot at work and I don't have tired feet at the end of the day. I will be purchasing more!
on October 18, 2011
I received these shoes today in the mail and I am happy with the comfort but I am disappointed with the color. The pics of the zebra print appear to be black and white on the pictures here on amazon.com but my actual shoes looks off white and brown?? I was excited to be getting black and white shoes...now I'm debating whether I should keep it or return it.
on July 27, 2011
I have gotten so many compliments on these shoes! They are so cute, and i love them especially because they are unique. They are so light and comfortable! I even accidentally left these outside during a really bad rain storm and they were fine. It doesn't even feel like you're wearing shoes! Highly recommended!
on September 2, 2010
These shoes were very comfortable when I first bought them. I owned them for about a month thinking they were the greatest shoes, and thinking about getting another pair. Suddenly I noticed that the fabric on the side of the left shoe was wearing very thin. The next time I wore them out a giant hole developed in the side. For the price of these 'sandals' they're a total rip off. I read reviews before I purchased them claiming that they were the ultimate summer footwear and that they had lasting power. Well I owned them for three weeks and didn't wear them everyday, and now I can't wear them because they have a giant hole in the side. These are really poor quality for the price. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, save your money and buy something of good quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.