Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 23, 2013
I bought my first pair of Sanuk Yoga Spree thongs last summer when I was in a panic due to a broken strap on a different brand of sandals. I ducked into the nearest shop and grabbed a pair of Sanuks because they felt good and the price was right. Then I kept wearing them and wearing them and wearing them. When the weather warmed up enough this spring to wear sandals, they were the first pair that I put on. I decided to grab a second pair in a different color and picked them up here on Amazon.

If you need lots of arch support to feel comfortable, this may not be the flip-flop for you, but I find that the yoga mat footbed has enough give to provide a decent degree of support and nice cushioning. I like the slim straps, which make them feminine enough to wear with casual skirt. And even though the straps are slim, the sandals are well-made and feel very sturdy. They are a bit addictive, because I'm sure I will buy another pair before summer's end!
42 people found this helpful
on April 3, 2017
Cute and comfortable. I can wear anywhere from a size 9-10 (10 being my running shoe...) and this size ten fits perfectly, which imo means they run a bit snug. The white strapped flip flops comes with a brown base. Not sure if it said that somewhere and I missed it. Would have preferred black, but I'll keep them nonetheless. Not as squishy as my 4 year old Sanuks, but definitely soft.
review imagereview imagereview image
6 people found this helpful
on June 23, 2016
Just like the other pair I got for my daughter. Fit fine but are cracking! Haven't had them long and wear them once or twice a week. Now they are yard flip flops. Waste of money.
review imagereview imagereview image
6 people found this helpful
on December 18, 2016
I adore Sanuk shoes, I've owned several different styles and I'm always buying more when I see some that I like. These just aren't a winner for me.

First of all, they ran a little bit small. I'm a true 9 and my feet were at the very very end of the back. Had the shoes been even a little smaller, my feet would've been off the back.

Second, the material that the thong of the sandal is made of is very stiff so these cut into the skin between my big and second toe. The first couple times I tried to wear these were especially bad. Finally they seemed to soften some around the 3rd wear but they still aren't very comfortable.

On the plus size, the sole is the same one that Sanuk lovers know and love. Ultra comfortable yoga foam. Always a winner in that aspect!

Overall they're a 3/5 for me. I'm keeping them, but only for quick runs out to the mailbox or to wear on short errands.
on September 23, 2015
First of all I don't know why reviewers are saying not to get these wet. I get mine wet and my other Sanuk yoga omat ones wet too. I mean like submerged in the ocean wet and sure they act like a sponge at first but they still feel fine and dry quick. I mean I wouldn't get them soaking wet and then toss them in my closet or anything, sure let them dry outside but mine dried on me in a few hours. I smelled them after and they smelled fine. One time I was having a stinky foot day and they smelled so I wiped them down with paper towel and a cleaner, let dry, sprayed with perfume, let dry again and ever since they haven't smelled. Even after I get them totally wet ( submerged ) then let them dry , when I smell them they still smell fine and I can smell a hit of that perfume :P Ok so back to these flip flops. I have 2 pairs of Sanuk Yoga Mat ones and they have the checkered print on the inside of the sandal straps. I love them a lot and so when saw these ocean blue ones so cheap I decided to get them. They are more narrow than my other ones and have that yoga mat feel but the mat is about half as thick and cushy as my other ones. I can't complain for the price but I don't think they're worth more than the $13 or so that I paid. I know the other colors cost much more. Although they are more narrow, they are not too narrow for my wide feet and they do have a pretty feminine shape to them. This ocean blue color is prettier in person. In the top photo it looks like the straps are almost gausey but they are not. The are solid and have some kind of shiny stitching on top that make them look that way. I'd recommend the blue but not the others due to price
on July 12, 2016
I was really hesitant to pay 30 dollars for flip flops, but thank God I did!

These are probably the most comfortable flip flops I've ever owned. They're really well made and worth the money. There's no annoying toe thong pain, and you can be in these all day, comfortably.

I took these to a music festival, and I was able to walk to and from the camp grounds and festival grounds with no problems. They don't get dirty very easily, but three days camping with dust flying around definitely took its toll. They're still holding up and I can still wear them without any problems. I used a damp paper towel to just wipe them down and they were fine and back to normal. (I read in previous reviews that it may not be good to get them too wet because they can get absorbent.)

Good investment, and I'll probably get another pair shortly.
2 people found this helpful
on September 21, 2015
Most new shoes, even those that become my favorites, require a break-in period for me with lots of blisters, red marks, and discomfort until they adapt to my feet (or my feet adapt to them). Not these sandals. I put them on, wore them all day, and they were wonderful.

The yoga mat footbed doesn't provide a ton of support, but it does cushion your foot quite comfortably. I walk a lot, and did not experience any aches in my soles, knees or anywhere else after my 4 mile walk.

The straps are sturdy and attractively narrow, but soft. They don't have rough stitching and don't irritate your skin or create blisters.

In terms of looks, you wouldn't wear these to a fancy party or to work, but they're attractive enough for any casual weekend event.

I see these come in multiple colors. I'm really tempted to order several more pairs.
2 people found this helpful
on September 9, 2015
My go to sandals! Love that I can get them cheaper on Amazon than in stores (when I do find them). The soft pad on the bottom is fantastic, and the band is very comfortable. I generally wear a size 9-10 wide. Purchased a 10 in these and could probably have gone with 10.5-11. The width is just right. The first few times you wear them, they might feel a bit tight, but quickly stretch to fit.

I'm the person who would go barefoot everywhere if they let me. So these are a great solution of that.

::Update May 2016::
Just purchased another pair after the last ones met their demise via puppy. Got another size 10, and these fit better than the last pair. No need to adjust sizing at all. I could have just had a fluke pair the last time.
on November 19, 2015
I got these today so I WILL update with how they hold up and how they feel after walking in them for a whole day.

That being said, my initial impression of these are that they are really cute and comfortable. I am a size 8.5 and ordered the 9- perfect fit. Some negative reviews said (i read a LOT of reviews) that the underside of the straps don't touch the top of their foot when they are standing. Or that they had to pinch their toes while walking to keep them on, or that the part in between the toes hurt and was to rough.

Yes if you are standing the straps don't touch the top of your foot, but non of my flip flops do so it didn't feel unusual for me.

I definitely did NOT have to pinch my toes together to keep them on while walking.

The part that goes in between your toes IS a little rough. Its fabric but I think the seam is what causes the roughness. I have other flip flops with fabric in that area and no roughness. These didn't feel SO rough to me though that I wouldn't be able to wear them. And I'm not even sure if I would have noticed if I had not read that review.

The foot bed of the sandles are comfy and somewhat squishy like a yoga mat (since its made from recycled yoga mats)

Overall, these seem like nice quality and I have a vacation coming up where I plan to wear them most of the time. I will update!
|0Comment|Report abuse
Soles were super soft and comfy cushion, and the grips on the bottom were awesome. However I usually wear a size 7-71/2 in flip flops and ordered accordingly. I think it was just due to all the Cushion in the sole, but the straps on top cut into my feet tight. Also the strap between my toes cut in. Going to return and try to order in an 8. You may need to size up on these just simply because of the cushioned layers on the bottom.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.