$19.99 - $64.95
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Fabric or Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Double gore slide straps
- Yoga mat inspired footbed, covered with premium faux leather
- Clean welt detail
- Molded contemporary rubber outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Sanuk yoga mat sandals are the perfect combination of mind, body and spirit for your feet! these sandals are made outta real yoga mat material to give your feet an elevated state of comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B072KW9VLY
- Item model number: 1011618
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 19, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
122 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 122 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It felt like it fit great, especially since I have wide feet.
- The shoe itself is fairly comfortable (if you're used to wearing flat sandals).
- The straps are very comfortable on the skin.
- The natural has a tiny hint of green so it's not as "cream" colored as the pictures indicate.
- The strap material seems like it would be very easy to stain.
- The top strap is very high up on the sandal (see photo). Although it feels comfortable to wear, it's NOT comfortable to walk because it is constantly sliding down/off.
Within 10 minutes of leaving the house, I found that I was tripping over anything and everything. The fronts of the sandals got all scratched up because that's how poor the grip is on your feet.
Sad to return them because of how comfy they are while standing but unfortunately they're not worth $50.