|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$10.25 - $54.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Cushioned thong flip-flop featuring yoga-mat footbed and contrast print lining on strap
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Women's Yoga Mat
Downward dog meets upward grin… This is the zen-inspired sandal that started it all!
Not enough time to hit the mats? you’ll feel like you haven’t missed a single pose in yoga class with this Sanuk favorite, the women's Yoga Mat flip flops. And yes, they’re made out of real yoga mats.
Find your center with every step in the Yoga Mat flip flop from Sanuk. That squishy comfort accompanies every step in this lightweight sandal made from the same foam as a yoga mat.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 3 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Vietnam
- ASIN: B000DZZFUW
- Item model number: Yoga Mat
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 12, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
So, why not 5 stars?
(1) There's nothing fancy here; they're more functional looking than fashion-y. Great with shorts and jeans, not so hot with a skirt or dress.
(2) the colors can be a little 'different'. For example the blue has a lot of green/turquoise in it so it's not a standard shade. Pretty, yes. But doesn't match anything I own. On the other hand the brown is a very good dark chocolate brown. My older pair in brown have a gray cast compared to this year's brown.
(3) yoga mats breathe and so do these. Great in hot weather but not so great in wet situations, where they become slippery on the side facing your feet. I've abandoned them as pool-side, beach, or rainy day flips as a result. (The $3 ones are actually better for those times.)
But 4 stars is still great and I will continue to buy these for as long as they keep offering new colors. (On that note Sanuk, how about a regular navy blue and a true denim blue?)