$9.28 - $54.90
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Cushioned thong flip-flop featuring yoga-mat footbed and contrast print lining on strap
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Not enough time to hit the mats? You’ll feel like you haven’t missed a single pose in yoga class with this Sanuk favorite, the women's Yoga Mat flip flops. And yes, they’re made out of real yoga mats.
Find your center with every step in the Yoga Mat flip flop from Sanuk. That squishy comfort accompanies every step in this lightweight sandal made from the same foam as a yoga mat.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000DZZFUW
- Item model number: Yoga Mat
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 12, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
6,193 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-7 of 6,193 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Soon after buying new flip-flops through the years, they end up tucked away or forgotten as I always end up going back to my favorite pair of black yoga mat sanuk flip-flops.
I bought these several years ago at full price (I think around $35) and was delighted at the low cost of the amazon listing. When they arrived, I immediately put them on and now enjoy them daily as I did my previous pair.
I have received several compliments through the years on their appearance and style. Anyone who tried them on have stated how comfortable they are. Buy them! You won’t regret it.
So, why not 5 stars?
(1) There's nothing fancy here; they're more functional looking than fashion-y. Great with shorts and jeans, not so hot with a skirt or dress.
(2) the colors can be a little 'different'. For example the blue has a lot of green/turquoise in it so it's not a standard shade. Pretty, yes. But doesn't match anything I own. On the other hand the brown is a very good dark chocolate brown. My older pair in brown have a gray cast compared to this year's brown.
(3) yoga mats breathe and so do these. Great in hot weather but not so great in wet situations, where they become slippery on the side facing your feet. I've abandoned them as pool-side, beach, or rainy day flips as a result. (The $3 ones are actually better for those times.)
But 4 stars is still great and I will continue to buy these for as long as they keep offering new colors. (On that note Sanuk, how about a regular navy blue and a true denim blue?)
These sanuk flip flops have the yoga mat used for the sole. This makes them very comfortable (and chewy apparently). The sizing is spot on. My mother wears an 8 in other shoes and the 8 fit her perfectly. The thong on these flip flops is comfortable and does not dig into the webbing between your toes. My mother wears these all day and has no complaints. I would reccomend these to anyone looking for a nice comfortable pair of flip flops. If this review has been helpful to you, please let me know by clicking the helpful/yes button below my review. Thanks!
I've been tninking about sizing. If you are a true half size, you have to decide whether you are closer to the smaller or the larger. I'm an 8 1/2, but I'm closer to an 8 than a 9. The 9 is just too large. I went for the 8 and am satisfied. BUT wouldn't it be nice if these came in half sizes so we wouldn't have to agonize over it!