|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$10.25 - $54.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Cushioned thong flip-flop featuring yoga-mat footbed and contrast print lining on strap
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Women's Yoga Mat
Downward dog meets upward grin… This is the zen-inspired sandal that started it all!
Not enough time to hit the mats? you’ll feel like you haven’t missed a single pose in yoga class with this Sanuk favorite, the women's Yoga Mat flip flops. And yes, they’re made out of real yoga mats.
Find your center with every step in the Yoga Mat flip flop from Sanuk. That squishy comfort accompanies every step in this lightweight sandal made from the same foam as a yoga mat.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 3 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B000DZZFUW
- Item model number: Yoga Mat
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 12, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
So, why not 5 stars?
(1) There's nothing fancy here; they're more functional looking than fashion-y. Great with shorts and jeans, not so hot with a skirt or dress.
(2) the colors can be a little 'different'. For example the blue has a lot of green/turquoise in it so it's not a standard shade. Pretty, yes. But doesn't match anything I own. On the other hand the brown is a very good dark chocolate brown. My older pair in brown have a gray cast compared to this year's brown.
(3) yoga mats breathe and so do these. Great in hot weather but not so great in wet situations, where they become slippery on the side facing your feet. I've abandoned them as pool-side, beach, or rainy day flips as a result. (The $3 ones are actually better for those times.)
But 4 stars is still great and I will continue to buy these for as long as they keep offering new colors. (On that note Sanuk, how about a regular navy blue and a true denim blue?)
With a great deal on these, I finally decided to take the plunge. I'm so happy I did! The squishy yoga mat bed is very comfortable. I am a person who lives in flop flops. Well as much as someone in Michigan can (My threshold is 50 degrees, so I normally get 10 months in a good year). I wear them everywhere, home, school, vacations, etc. In my sanuks I walked 20 miles around Washington DC this summer, I walked 37 miles the week I was in Vegas, etc. I wear these out!
No foot pain, no arch issues, etc. These are very comfortable, and supportive and last! I highly recommend them!
I definitely recommend getting these flip flops. I know you will love how comfortable they are.
These sanuk flip flops have the yoga mat used for the sole. This makes them very comfortable (and chewy apparently). The sizing is spot on. My mother wears an 8 in other shoes and the 8 fit her perfectly. The thong on these flip flops is comfortable and does not dig into the webbing between your toes. My mother wears these all day and has no complaints. I would reccomend these to anyone looking for a nice comfortable pair of flip flops. If this review has been helpful to you, please let me know by clicking the helpful/yes button below my review. Thanks!