Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on May 31, 2011
I am a HUGE fan of Sanuk yoga mat flip flops. This is my 5th pair! These are extremely cute and comfy! The only negative is the strap had to stretch a good bit since it is leather. Once that happened, they are great!
on July 26, 2012
These flip flops are amazing! I wear them all the time. They are so comfortable that I wear them when I walk my dogs. My feet never hurt after I wear them. The best part is the shoe never makes an extremely permanent indent of your foot. I can't wait to buy another pair!
on August 24, 2014
I ordered 3 pair . 1 for my daughter as she wanted a 2nd pair just like she already had. Since my youngest daughter had a pair also and loved them I decided to get 1for a gift for my oldest daughter and 1 for myself. It was a first pair for 2 of us. We all love the sanuk primo flip flops. These are my favorite and I had tried 2 other brands first. We all got 1/2 size larger than what we normally wear and they fit well. I would definitely recommend these flip flops.
on August 10, 2012
I Am a manager at a clothing store and our look policy is to wear brown flip flops. I would e on y feet 40 plus hours a week and my feet would kill me in by the end of the day. I purchased these flip flops and I'm on day 4 and no pain at all!!! These are by far the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn! Please buy a pair of these if you are looking for comfort!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.