Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on May 31, 2011
I am a HUGE fan of Sanuk yoga mat flip flops. This is my 5th pair! These are extremely cute and comfy! The only negative is the strap had to stretch a good bit since it is leather. Once that happened, they are great!
on July 26, 2012
These flip flops are amazing! I wear them all the time. They are so comfortable that I wear them when I walk my dogs. My feet never hurt after I wear them. The best part is the shoe never makes an extremely permanent indent of your foot. I can't wait to buy another pair!
on August 24, 2014
I ordered 3 pair . 1 for my daughter as she wanted a 2nd pair just like she already had. Since my youngest daughter had a pair also and loved them I decided to get 1for a gift for my oldest daughter and 1 for myself. It was a first pair for 2 of us. We all love the sanuk primo flip flops. These are my favorite and I had tried 2 other brands first. We all got 1/2 size larger than what we normally wear and they fit well. I would definitely recommend these flip flops.
on August 10, 2012
I Am a manager at a clothing store and our look policy is to wear brown flip flops. I would e on y feet 40 plus hours a week and my feet would kill me in by the end of the day. I purchased these flip flops and I'm on day 4 and no pain at all!!! These are by far the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn! Please buy a pair of these if you are looking for comfort!
on August 23, 2013
I discovered these flip flops when I was on vacation in Tennessee about 4 years ago.

There are days when I have to wear high heels. By the time I get home my feet are killing me. I take the offending shoes off and put my Sanuk's on and within an hour my feet no longer hurt. Most days I think these flip flops are better than a foot massage, they are that amazing!! I love them so much and am afraid to loose them, I pack them in my carry on bag when I fly.

This past February I went to visit my sister in Arizona and took them with me. When I got home from the trip I couldn't find them. I was sure I packed them. I was so upset. I have been moping for months. The other day my husband and I were getting ready for a trip. He pulled out a suitcase I had used. He asked me how much I loved him.....I told him lots (of coarse, because I do...;~). He proceeded to pull my lost Sanuk's from behind his back. I squealed with happiness, hugged and kissed him madly. I asked him where they were. He told me they were in the front pocket of the suitcase. I had forgotten to look in there when I unpacked.

Learn a lesson from my mistake......check all the places in your suitcase you can stash things.

I now own four pairs in different colors and styles. Enjoy your purchase! It will be the best decision you will make!!
on October 23, 2014
I have several styles of the Yoga Mat and this particular one runs slightly smaller in length. I even verified it by holding it up to the back of another yoga mat flip flop and I was right.. It does run a little shorter. I would have thought they used the same molds but evidently not. This fits more like a 7 1/2-8 than an 8-8 1/2.
on July 21, 2011
The straps on these flip flops are SO tight!! To those of you out there that have them, how long did it take for the leather straps to stretch out? I only wore them once, but they were VERY painful. Otherwise they fit fine (lengthwise) and they are nice and squishy. But the nice squishyness was marred by the painful tight straps!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.