Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 11, 2012
This is the second pair of Sanuk shoes i've orderd and they are SO comfy. This is the first Flip Flop i have ordered and they have the most amazing detail of "hawaii" in the underside of the flip flop. I love it cause Hawaii is my 2nd home,I own a condo there, so I'm wearing a little bit of Hawaii all the time.

Just a bit of advice when ordering: Measure the length of your foot and order whatever is closest to that. The ad says "true to size", but since i am a 6 1/2 I went ahead and ordered the size 7, but this shoe fits the back of my heel JUST PERFECT. Only thing is, I normally like flip flops with a little "edge" to them so when I am wearing jeans it doesn't look like i'm walking barefoot. I don't like to feel that my heel is about to fall off the flip flop. So now i'm going to measure the length of my foot and compare it to the length of their size 8.

UPDATE: I ordered the 8 and it was perfect. It fit just like my other flip flops. Again, i'm normally a 6 1/2 and their 7 seemed too small so i ordered an 8. I'm not understanding why their sizing is so off though:)
11 comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 20, 2015
They kept my feet comfy on a week-long trip to Cozumel. I wore them every day and walked extensively with zero pain. For someone who needs arch support, this is not your shoe. (In fact, you should probably steer clear of flipflops in general.) But for an average foot, they should be just fine. For natural flatties with no history of foot aches and pains, they will feel like heaven. (My feet are extremely flat and seem to be quite happy that way; when I go to shoe stores, the clerks always try to cram insoles into my shoes to try to "correct" for this, which results in a comfy pair of shoes turning decidedly uncomfy for me.) So, no, the arch support is not great, but I see this as a good thing.
on September 9, 2014
If you are a flip flop gal like me, you will absolutely love these. I wear very cute but unbearably uncomfortable shoes to work and I have to walk a lot. These flops are HEAVEN when I'm not working. Soft and supportive. Someone posted they weren't made for walking.....walking? Oh, yes they are, but they are FLIP FLOPS, not athletic support shoes. For everyday wear, they are awesome. I have wood floors in my house and put them on for house cleaning and cooking - they really help my back from hurting after standing and walking on a hard surface. Warning: you'll never be able to go back to regular flips again. They are made well and wear well. Completely worth the price.
on February 2, 2013
These Sanuk Paradise flip flops are wonderful--and they're made out of real yoga mats too! I would definitely recommend sizing one whole size up from what you normally wear because unlike other Sanuk sandals, these run small. I'm typically a size 8 and had to exchange them for a size 9. I like my flip flops to have an edge behind my heel in case my foot slips out, and the 9 give me about a half inch of space that I need. I can't wait to wear these this upcoming spring and summer. They appear to be well made too, so I'm hoping these will hold up for a long time!
on July 11, 2015
Just like the reviews say, these run a little small. I wear size 9 in everything and I ordered a 9. I also have the regular black Yoga Mat Sanuk's in size 9 and these are a bit shorter than those, but not uncomfortable by any means. If you like extra length behind your heel, go a size up.

LOVE the Yoga Mat, they are so so comfy. I wear them for hours at a time with no issues. I used to have plantar fasciitis and had issues with wearing flip flops, but these cause no problems.
on October 18, 2017
First time buying this brand ( and i buy the sanuk yoga mat flip flops 1-2x per year) in which it was too small. This pair was a half size too small. I ordered the size 9, which is the size I always buy. Flip flops in otherwise good condition
on February 23, 2018
These are the most comfortable flops I own, this is the second pair I’ve purchased. They wear really well and after 1.5 years on the first pair they are just as comfortable as they were in the beginning.the price is half what you can buy them for in a retail store.
on July 11, 2015
This flip flop is very comfortable, so I chose it out of other cheaper ones. I thought the quality should be good based on this higher price, however, after only less than two months of wearing indoor only, I saw multiple cracking lines specially around the thong area. The cracking lines are deep enough that makes me feel it is going to break apart soon. I have small feet and only 110 lbs of weight. Not sure how this chould happen.
review image
on July 4, 2017
I like the product but only wore them for a week when a chunk separated from the top leaving a chunk-sized (about 1/2 inch) crater on the top of the flip flop. I did not do anything strenuous, just walking. I'm a busy girl and don't have time to send them back for a replacement. In addition, I threw the original packaging away when they were delivered.
on September 15, 2013
I ordered two pair of the Sanuk Yoga flip flops primarily for house shoes. We live in Florida and I seldom wear anything other than Volatile flip flops or the occasional Fit Flop for outdoor shoes because I need the arch support and a heel for my knees and back after many hours of wear. I like to have softer flip flops for in the house and around the lanai. The yoga mat material on these soles is like marshmallow to your feet. The tops are also very soft and unabrasive. I have a wide foot and find these extremely comfortable. Will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.