Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sanuk Women's Yoga Paradise Flip Flop
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now

on July 11, 2012
This is the second pair of Sanuk shoes i've orderd and they are SO comfy. This is the first Flip Flop i have ordered and they have the most amazing detail of "hawaii" in the underside of the flip flop. I love it cause Hawaii is my 2nd home,I own a condo there, so I'm wearing a little bit of Hawaii all the time.

Just a bit of advice when ordering: Measure the length of your foot and order whatever is closest to that. The ad says "true to size", but since i am a 6 1/2 I went ahead and ordered the size 7, but this shoe fits the back of my heel JUST PERFECT. Only thing is, I normally like flip flops with a little "edge" to them so when I am wearing jeans it doesn't look like i'm walking barefoot. I don't like to feel that my heel is about to fall off the flip flop. So now i'm going to measure the length of my foot and compare it to the length of their size 8.

UPDATE: I ordered the 8 and it was perfect. It fit just like my other flip flops. Again, i'm normally a 6 1/2 and their 7 seemed too small so i ordered an 8. I'm not understanding why their sizing is so off though:)
on February 2, 2013
These Sanuk Paradise flip flops are wonderful--and they're made out of real yoga mats too! I would definitely recommend sizing one whole size up from what you normally wear because unlike other Sanuk sandals, these run small. I'm typically a size 8 and had to exchange them for a size 9. I like my flip flops to have an edge behind my heel in case my foot slips out, and the 9 give me about a half inch of space that I need. I can't wait to wear these this upcoming spring and summer. They appear to be well made too, so I'm hoping these will hold up for a long time!
on December 20, 2015
They kept my feet comfy on a week-long trip to Cozumel. I wore them every day and walked extensively with zero pain. For someone who needs arch support, this is not your shoe. (In fact, you should probably steer clear of flipflops in general.) But for an average foot, they should be just fine. For natural flatties with no history of foot aches and pains, they will feel like heaven. (My feet are extremely flat and seem to be quite happy that way; when I go to shoe stores, the clerks always try to cram insoles into my shoes to try to "correct" for this, which results in a comfy pair of shoes turning decidedly uncomfy for me.) So, no, the arch support is not great, but I see this as a good thing.
on September 9, 2014
If you are a flip flop gal like me, you will absolutely love these. I wear very cute but unbearably uncomfortable shoes to work and I have to walk a lot. These flops are HEAVEN when I'm not working. Soft and supportive. Someone posted they weren't made for walking.....walking? Oh, yes they are, but they are FLIP FLOPS, not athletic support shoes. For everyday wear, they are awesome. I have wood floors in my house and put them on for house cleaning and cooking - they really help my back from hurting after standing and walking on a hard surface. Warning: you'll never be able to go back to regular flips again. They are made well and wear well. Completely worth the price.
on January 30, 2016
So comfy! I had white ones last year that I loved, but the cloth in between my toes got grungy and I couldn't ever get it clean looking. These have a very low key and cute Hawaiian pattern inside the strap too. I normally wear a 7.5 in shoes and go down to a 7 in sandals because I have narrow feet. These fit great for me in a 7.
on July 6, 2015
The actual soles are very comfortable, but the straps are positioned in a way too close to the front of the foot, so my feet have to work a lot harder to keep them on. I still wear them around the house and for short periods, and the straps and soles are soft, but my feet just get so so tired. I did try a platform version (same brand) from Zappos and those seemed to have the straps in a better location.
on April 15, 2014
Unlike my review of their slippers...I adore these flip-flops and will purchase another 2 pair come summer. They are a subtle Hawaiian fabric so it's not all flowers in your face. if you paint your toe nails people will actually notice them as again, not overly bold. I happen to like this about them. I get compliments often on these. They are durable, very soft on my feet (and I need them to be or I throw them out: surgeries on both feet and 1 ankle). I adore them because they are comfortable, soft & cushy and cute. I do not see how anyone has complaints, if they do I don't know. I bought a few pair on vacation at a surf shop and have been hooked ever since. I don't live near a surf shop so I ordered them here at amazon.com. Best selection and prices you'll find.
on August 28, 2015
These are fairly comfortable for me. I have plantars fascitis so right now it's difficult to find a comfortable shoe I can wear all day. As much as I like them, I probably need a pair with a thicker sole than these and more arch support. If I didn't have this foot problem, I would probably love them.
on August 3, 2015
my new favorite flip flops! I don't like to wear flip flops too much because they often cause me to trip. These are super comfortable...and no tripping for me so far! I've only wore them for about 3 hours so far, but they could probably go longer at a time and still be comfortable.
on March 7, 2016
I have narrow feet so these fit perfectly. But if you have arch support issues, these aren't for you. They are pretty flat and over time squish down with out much support. Overall I like them as a cute alternative from my Birkenstocks.