Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 207 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 217 reviews
on December 20, 2015
They kept my feet comfy on a week-long trip to Cozumel. I wore them every day and walked extensively with zero pain. For someone who needs arch support, this is not your shoe. (In fact, you should probably steer clear of flipflops in general.) But for an average foot, they should be just fine. For natural flatties with no history of foot aches and pains, they will feel like heaven. (My feet are extremely flat and seem to be quite happy that way; when I go to shoe stores, the clerks always try to cram insoles into my shoes to try to "correct" for this, which results in a comfy pair of shoes turning decidedly uncomfy for me.) So, no, the arch support is not great, but I see this as a good thing.
on July 11, 2012
This is the second pair of Sanuk shoes i've orderd and they are SO comfy. This is the first Flip Flop i have ordered and they have the most amazing detail of "hawaii" in the underside of the flip flop. I love it cause Hawaii is my 2nd home,I own a condo there, so I'm wearing a little bit of Hawaii all the time.

Just a bit of advice when ordering: Measure the length of your foot and order whatever is closest to that. The ad says "true to size", but since i am a 6 1/2 I went ahead and ordered the size 7, but this shoe fits the back of my heel JUST PERFECT. Only thing is, I normally like flip flops with a little "edge" to them so when I am wearing jeans it doesn't look like i'm walking barefoot. I don't like to feel that my heel is about to fall off the flip flop. So now i'm going to measure the length of my foot and compare it to the length of their size 8.

UPDATE: I ordered the 8 and it was perfect. It fit just like my other flip flops. Again, i'm normally a 6 1/2 and their 7 seemed too small so i ordered an 8. I'm not understanding why their sizing is so off though:)
on September 9, 2014
If you are a flip flop gal like me, you will absolutely love these. I wear very cute but unbearably uncomfortable shoes to work and I have to walk a lot. These flops are HEAVEN when I'm not working. Soft and supportive. Someone posted they weren't made for walking.....walking? Oh, yes they are, but they are FLIP FLOPS, not athletic support shoes. For everyday wear, they are awesome. I have wood floors in my house and put them on for house cleaning and cooking - they really help my back from hurting after standing and walking on a hard surface. Warning: you'll never be able to go back to regular flips again. They are made well and wear well. Completely worth the price.
on July 11, 2015
Just like the reviews say, these run a little small. I wear size 9 in everything and I ordered a 9. I also have the regular black Yoga Mat Sanuk's in size 9 and these are a bit shorter than those, but not uncomfortable by any means. If you like extra length behind your heel, go a size up.

LOVE the Yoga Mat, they are so so comfy. I wear them for hours at a time with no issues. I used to have plantar fasciitis and had issues with wearing flip flops, but these cause no problems.
on February 2, 2013
These Sanuk Paradise flip flops are wonderful--and they're made out of real yoga mats too! I would definitely recommend sizing one whole size up from what you normally wear because unlike other Sanuk sandals, these run small. I'm typically a size 8 and had to exchange them for a size 9. I like my flip flops to have an edge behind my heel in case my foot slips out, and the 9 give me about a half inch of space that I need. I can't wait to wear these this upcoming spring and summer. They appear to be well made too, so I'm hoping these will hold up for a long time!
on June 27, 2016
I was looking for a comfortable flip flop and these are it! I still need more arch support. Found another brand offers that. I switch back and forth between the 2. I wear between a 6 - 7. I did order the 7's...they fit well. BTW...love the flower on the side.
on July 11, 2015
This flip flop is very comfortable, so I chose it out of other cheaper ones. I thought the quality should be good based on this higher price, however, after only less than two months of wearing indoor only, I saw multiple cracking lines specially around the thong area. The cracking lines are deep enough that makes me feel it is going to break apart soon. I have small feet and only 110 lbs of weight. Not sure how this chould happen.
review image
on January 30, 2016
So comfy! I had white ones last year that I loved, but the cloth in between my toes got grungy and I couldn't ever get it clean looking. These have a very low key and cute Hawaiian pattern inside the strap too. I normally wear a 7.5 in shoes and go down to a 7 in sandals because I have narrow feet. These fit great for me in a 7.
on March 25, 2014
I first saw these in Hawaii at the Sanuk store but never bought them. Boy that's been a long regret so I was thrilled to see them on Amazon and at such a reasonable price! I am normally a size 8, and I recalled that I needed one size bigger when I tried them on in store. So I bought a size 9. They fit perfectly, very comfortable. Am so happy with this Paradise design. I also remember the salesperson at the Sanuk store telling me they can absorb water, so I pass that caution to others.
on July 4, 2017
I like the product but only wore them for a week when a chunk separated from the top leaving a chunk-sized (about 1/2 inch) crater on the top of the flip flop. I did not do anything strenuous, just walking. I'm a busy girl and don't have time to send them back for a replacement. In addition, I threw the original packaging away when they were delivered.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.