Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 229 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 246 reviews
on July 25, 2012
I tried on this sandal at the beach almost a whole year ago and have been thinking about them since! I finally looked them up online and bought a pair. I remembered that when I tried them on I had to go one full size up- so that's what I ordered. I am always an 8 but bought a 9. They came in two days first thing in the morning. They fit perfect and are just as comfortable as I remember. I've only had them on for 10 minutes, so as far as wear and tear I can't comment, but so far I am happy : ) I bought the Serenity opposed to the regular yoga mat ones bc I wanted the turquoise. As far as I can tell the only difference is the strap. The regular have a shiny leather look while the serenity have a brushed or microfiber look.
on December 13, 2014
I bought these 2 years ago. When I first put them on they were very comfortable...even more so than Crocs. However, though the strap across the top of my foot was a little snug, but not so snug I couldn't wear them. The strap soon loosened up and I had the most comfortable pair of flip flops I've ever owned. The only downside to these are that if they got wet, they were VERY slippery.

After 2 years of use, these flip flops aren't as comfortable as they used to be. It's not a fault of the product, just from age and LOTS of use. The bed of the foot is made from a very soft (yoga mat) type of material. This is very comfortable at first, but after a year or so it really gets squashed down and doesn't provide much support or cushioning to the feet anymore.

I would buy this product again as I loved how amazingly comfortable these were. However, I would only buy them on sale as they do not last very long.
on June 15, 2014
My first pair lasted me 2 years. I still use them, but they just don't look as new as they've been through a lot. I'm a photographer and I shoot in all kinds of places, the beach, marshes, parks, etc. So they've been through a lot and have held up and not fallen apart at all. Ordered a second one and I feel like the size fits JUST PERFECT. Although it's the same size, the fit seems a little different. It seems a little smaller. It still fits, my foot is not hanging over, but just wish it had a tad bit extra room behind the heel. Not a huge problem though. Next time I might get one size bigger. Just my own personal preference.

Still comfortable as ever! I make people who have never heard of this brand try it on, so they can feel how comfy it is. They're always surprised and I tell them it's made "from yoga mats". Def worth the money because they last a long time. I used to wear a lot of old navy flip flops, but no more! I have 4 pairs of sanuks and those are all I wear!
on September 4, 2013
This are the most comfortable flip flops around! I wish they were a little lower in price, but they are totally worth it! My shoe size ranges between an 8 and a 9, I ordered an 8 and they fit just right. The only problem is that they do absorb water since they are yoga mat / spongy material. I accidentally washed them with my clothes and after I thought they were dried, I wore them to go shopping and it looked like my feet were foaming (soap), which was kind of funny; be sure to clean them with a slightly damp rag or paper towel.
on August 10, 2013
I have MANY pairs of Sanuks - both flip flops and closed in styles. They are the most comfortable shoes with the Yoga mat bottoms. I've gone all day at Sea World, Disney, Universal, etc. wearing these shoes, and my feet never hurt! I'm normally a 6 1/2, but I go up to a 7 with a flip flop. However, I go down to a 6 with a closed in Sanuk since they stretch out a bit. I don't like them flopping off my heal. You won't be disappointed with these shoes!!
I bought these at the last moment to take on a cruise this winter. I enjoy the color...even though it's orangey it's quite a neutral color if that makes any sense! They don't shout "I'm orange" all over the place and are pretty subtle looking. They were comfortable from the start with no breaking in or rubbing between my toes. The soles have quite a bit of squishy-ness. I'd like to have them in a few different colors! Good for wearing around the house on hardwood floors, too.
on April 30, 2016
I love sanuk sandals. The sizing changed though from a pair purchased at a store the prior sesson. These are a bit smaller and didn't fit correctly. I had them too long so couldn't return. I ended up giving them to my sister in law and she really likes them.
on December 31, 2013
Fits TTS. These flip flops are extremely comfortable and easy to wear. The straps do not rub at my toes and the bottom is plush and provides good support. Much nicer than cheaper, thin flip flops.

However, do not wear these in the shower or to the beach. The bottom, for all it's plushness, is extremely absorbent so if you get these wet, they are going to stay wet for a while. No one likes walking around making ::squish squish squish:: noises, right?

So great for wearing to the park with a sundress, not so great with a bikini.
on March 17, 2014
These flips are the best ever. The sole does not squish over time - no foot imprint from wearing them all the time. I have one pair from over 2 years ago and they look brand new. Good quality, sturdy and good wear & tear. The most comfortable flip flop I've ever bought. These are worth the extra few dollars vs. buying cheap flops that I replace year after year. Actually, I bought another brand of flips for the past few years, and when I add up what I spent each year I spent way more than what these flips cost. They fit snug and run a little small. I would go 1 size larger.
on September 9, 2013
Make sure you order a size up for these. I wear a 7.5 in regular shoes, but I normally get a 7 in flip flops. After reading reviews, I made the decision to order a size 8, and they fit perfect. These are hands down, the best and most comfortable flip flops ever!! I tend to get sore feet, legs, and back from wearing flip flops, so I rarely even wear them. However, I needed some for a trip during the hot summer months, and these were what I chose. I am sooo glad I did! I didn't have sore ANYTHING after wearing these. They are sooo comfortable and I loved them! I will definitely be recommending these to everyone and also ordering more!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.