Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

I bought these at the last moment to take on a cruise this winter. I enjoy the color...even though it's orangey it's quite a neutral color if that makes any sense! They don't shout "I'm orange" all over the place and are pretty subtle looking. They were comfortable from the start with no breaking in or rubbing between my toes. The soles have quite a bit of squishy-ness. I'd like to have them in a few different colors! Good for wearing around the house on hardwood floors, too.
on August 10, 2013
I have MANY pairs of Sanuks - both flip flops and closed in styles. They are the most comfortable shoes with the Yoga mat bottoms. I've gone all day at Sea World, Disney, Universal, etc. wearing these shoes, and my feet never hurt! I'm normally a 6 1/2, but I go up to a 7 with a flip flop. However, I go down to a 6 with a closed in Sanuk since they stretch out a bit. I don't like them flopping off my heal. You won't be disappointed with these shoes!!
on December 17, 2013
i had a pair and they started to deteriorate. i ordered these from amazon as a replcement and they were exactly as ex[ected. they got to my house quickly and again they are my favorite flip flops. thank you.
on July 25, 2012
I tried on this sandal at the beach almost a whole year ago and have been thinking about them since! I finally looked them up online and bought a pair. I remembered that when I tried them on I had to go one full size up- so that's what I ordered. I am always an 8 but bought a 9. They came in two days first thing in the morning. They fit perfect and are just as comfortable as I remember. I've only had them on for 10 minutes, so as far as wear and tear I can't comment, but so far I am happy : ) I bought the Serenity opposed to the regular yoga mat ones bc I wanted the turquoise. As far as I can tell the only difference is the strap. The regular have a shiny leather look while the serenity have a brushed or microfiber look.
on August 10, 2012
This is my second pair of Sanuk flip flops. I purchased these when my husband asked if my old Sanuks could walk around by themselves I wore them so much! I also liked that the Serenity style is a bit less athletic looking than the original. In this style/color, the footbed is black and the straps are a neutral camel color. They go with everything.

The good:
Soft yoga mat footbed is so comfortable on achy feet.

Soft straps never pinch or leave blisters.

Great for walking! I use these to walk my kids all over the neighborhood and I never get blisters - they feel like sneakers. I actually jogged a bit in them once just to see if it was possible - it was.

True to size.

They wear amazing - my last pair is 5 years old and still going.

They feel like an athletic sandal but look more feminine and can be worn every day.

Nice neutral colors

The bad:
The soft leather straps in this color are susceptible to stains. Mine still look good but I anticipate this being an issue at some point.

They are not good water shoes. Though they are great to walk to the beach, they aren't great on it. When the footbed gets wet, it soaks up water and squishes out with every step. Also, the leather strap may get ruined. Mine have gotten wet once or twice and are ok, but I wouldn't wear them to the beach.

These are so worth the money if you want a cute, every day, comfortable flip flop. I live in PA and I wear them from April to October!
on June 5, 2012
Bought these for tropical vacation. Had not worn flip flops in years. These very comfy right out the box. No breaking in. Ordered another pair immediately. 8.5 ordered a 9 and fit great. Wore them in sand and walking on hard ground. No problem. Look great still. Thumbs up.
on June 6, 2013
LOVE these flip flops! They are super comfortable and very cute. I wore them to the beach and did not experience any issues with sand getting stuck in the flip flops. Will definitely be sticking to this brand!
on July 31, 2014
They fit true to size and are like walking with pillows under your feet. It is such a great idea to make flip flops out of yoga mat material!
The only drawbacks are that they are not for EVERYWHERE. My daughter and I wore them to the pool and these soak up water like a sponge, thus creating that squishy feeling when you walk as well as leaving water puddles (or soapy bubbles from the showers) as you step to 'release ' the water from the spongy flip flop. You are then left leaving with a dry self, but wet soggy feet in slippers. It takes up to 24 hours to dry out.
I wouldn't recommend them for the beach either since the sand granules might get stuck within the material (plus, you don't want to get them wet), and as others have mentioned, by looking at the material, you would not want to leave these outside in the sun because the surface may dry, harden, and/or crack eventually. (you wouldn't do that to your yoga mat, would you?)
Lastly, I wouldn't wear them in any sort of dirt (like take them on a camping trip) because it sticks to the material and them you'd have to RINSE them off in water.
They are a comfy, cushy flip flip, zori, sandal, slipper, whichever you prefer, and they can look dressy for a lunch date or casual for a walk around the park or stroll around town. If you've ever done yoga before...then I suggest care for them as you would your yoga mat!
on June 15, 2014
My first pair lasted me 2 years. I still use them, but they just don't look as new as they've been through a lot. I'm a photographer and I shoot in all kinds of places, the beach, marshes, parks, etc. So they've been through a lot and have held up and not fallen apart at all. Ordered a second one and I feel like the size fits JUST PERFECT. Although it's the same size, the fit seems a little different. It seems a little smaller. It still fits, my foot is not hanging over, but just wish it had a tad bit extra room behind the heel. Not a huge problem though. Next time I might get one size bigger. Just my own personal preference.

Still comfortable as ever! I make people who have never heard of this brand try it on, so they can feel how comfy it is. They're always surprised and I tell them it's made "from yoga mats". Def worth the money because they last a long time. I used to wear a lot of old navy flip flops, but no more! I have 4 pairs of sanuks and those are all I wear!
on April 10, 2012
Bought a pair of these flip flops while on vacation in Minnesota. Bought two more pairs this year. They are the BEST flip flops ever! Very comfortable, fit well and you can walk in them all day long. I highly recommend these flip flops. I won't be wearing any others. The price is well worth the comfort and durability! Order some today you won't be sorry.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.