Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sanuk Women's Yoga Serenity Flip Flop
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on April 4, 2012
Most flip flops I've owned break at the strap between the toes or the soles wear out thin at either the toe or heel quickly. This is my second pair of Sanuk yoga sandals. My previous pair was the yoga mat style, which are nice but the straps on the Serenity are not as wide so they look more feminine. I left my last pair out on the patio in the sun for over a month and they hardened so I had to toss them, other than that I had them for several months and wore them everyday in the dirt, to town, etc. and they still looked good, even the little logo on the heel didnt wear off. I noticed with this last pair that they say manufactured in China which is too bad being that they are working the reputation of being eco-friendy and all.

5-9-12 EDIT: Ok so these are already going to have to be tossed soon. They did NOT hold up as well as the last pair. The foam is tearing apart and has worn down thin at the toe. The materials cannot be the same as the last, because I didnt get near as many mile out of them and they look like hell. They must have been outsourced since the last pair I had, that would definately explain the poor quality. I will not be buying Sanuk again.
on July 25, 2012
I tried on this sandal at the beach almost a whole year ago and have been thinking about them since! I finally looked them up online and bought a pair. I remembered that when I tried them on I had to go one full size up- so that's what I ordered. I am always an 8 but bought a 9. They came in two days first thing in the morning. They fit perfect and are just as comfortable as I remember. I've only had them on for 10 minutes, so as far as wear and tear I can't comment, but so far I am happy : ) I bought the Serenity opposed to the regular yoga mat ones bc I wanted the turquoise. As far as I can tell the only difference is the strap. The regular have a shiny leather look while the serenity have a brushed or microfiber look.
on August 10, 2012
This is my second pair of Sanuk flip flops. I purchased these when my husband asked if my old Sanuks could walk around by themselves I wore them so much! I also liked that the Serenity style is a bit less athletic looking than the original. In this style/color, the footbed is black and the straps are a neutral camel color. They go with everything.

The good:
Soft yoga mat footbed is so comfortable on achy feet.

Soft straps never pinch or leave blisters.

Great for walking! I use these to walk my kids all over the neighborhood and I never get blisters - they feel like sneakers. I actually jogged a bit in them once just to see if it was possible - it was.

True to size.

They wear amazing - my last pair is 5 years old and still going.

They feel like an athletic sandal but look more feminine and can be worn every day.

Nice neutral colors

The bad:
The soft leather straps in this color are susceptible to stains. Mine still look good but I anticipate this being an issue at some point.

They are not good water shoes. Though they are great to walk to the beach, they aren't great on it. When the footbed gets wet, it soaks up water and squishes out with every step. Also, the leather strap may get ruined. Mine have gotten wet once or twice and are ok, but I wouldn't wear them to the beach.

OVERALL IMPRESSION:
These are so worth the money if you want a cute, every day, comfortable flip flop. I live in PA and I wear them from April to October!
on June 5, 2012
Bought these for tropical vacation. Had not worn flip flops in years. These very comfy right out the box. No breaking in. Ordered another pair immediately. 8.5 ordered a 9 and fit great. Wore them in sand and walking on hard ground. No problem. Look great still. Thumbs up.
on December 13, 2014
I bought these 2 years ago. When I first put them on they were very comfortable...even more so than Crocs. However, though the strap across the top of my foot was a little snug, but not so snug I couldn't wear them. The strap soon loosened up and I had the most comfortable pair of flip flops I've ever owned. The only downside to these are that if they got wet, they were VERY slippery.

After 2 years of use, these flip flops aren't as comfortable as they used to be. It's not a fault of the product, just from age and LOTS of use. The bed of the foot is made from a very soft (yoga mat) type of material. This is very comfortable at first, but after a year or so it really gets squashed down and doesn't provide much support or cushioning to the feet anymore.

I would buy this product again as I loved how amazingly comfortable these were. However, I would only buy them on sale as they do not last very long.
on June 15, 2014
My first pair lasted me 2 years. I still use them, but they just don't look as new as they've been through a lot. I'm a photographer and I shoot in all kinds of places, the beach, marshes, parks, etc. So they've been through a lot and have held up and not fallen apart at all. Ordered a second one and I feel like the size fits JUST PERFECT. Although it's the same size, the fit seems a little different. It seems a little smaller. It still fits, my foot is not hanging over, but just wish it had a tad bit extra room behind the heel. Not a huge problem though. Next time I might get one size bigger. Just my own personal preference.

Still comfortable as ever! I make people who have never heard of this brand try it on, so they can feel how comfy it is. They're always surprised and I tell them it's made "from yoga mats". Def worth the money because they last a long time. I used to wear a lot of old navy flip flops, but no more! I have 4 pairs of sanuks and those are all I wear!
I bought these at the last moment to take on a cruise this winter. I enjoy the color...even though it's orangey it's quite a neutral color if that makes any sense! They don't shout "I'm orange" all over the place and are pretty subtle looking. They were comfortable from the start with no breaking in or rubbing between my toes. The soles have quite a bit of squishy-ness. I'd like to have them in a few different colors! Good for wearing around the house on hardwood floors, too.
on April 10, 2012
Bought a pair of these flip flops while on vacation in Minnesota. Bought two more pairs this year. They are the BEST flip flops ever! Very comfortable, fit well and you can walk in them all day long. I highly recommend these flip flops. I won't be wearing any others. The price is well worth the comfort and durability! Order some today you won't be sorry.
on March 27, 2014
Striking a near-perfect balance between grit and sensationalism, it takes viewers through a world marked by violence, double-dealing, and racial division, with an emphasis on the ambiguous morality and personal and familial baggage that come with a life lived between the straight world and the criminal one. The machinations of the characters and the twists of the plot are almost operatic, but the show remains rooted in the harsh realities of gangland.
on December 31, 2013
Fits TTS. These flip flops are extremely comfortable and easy to wear. The straps do not rub at my toes and the bottom is plush and provides good support. Much nicer than cheaper, thin flip flops.

However, do not wear these in the shower or to the beach. The bottom, for all it's plushness, is extremely absorbent so if you get these wet, they are going to stay wet for a while. No one likes walking around making ::squish squish squish:: noises, right?

So great for wearing to the park with a sundress, not so great with a bikini.