Industrial Deals Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on December 13, 2014
I bought these 2 years ago. When I first put them on they were very comfortable...even more so than Crocs. However, though the strap across the top of my foot was a little snug, but not so snug I couldn't wear them. The strap soon loosened up and I had the most comfortable pair of flip flops I've ever owned. The only downside to these are that if they got wet, they were VERY slippery.

After 2 years of use, these flip flops aren't as comfortable as they used to be. It's not a fault of the product, just from age and LOTS of use. The bed of the foot is made from a very soft (yoga mat) type of material. This is very comfortable at first, but after a year or so it really gets squashed down and doesn't provide much support or cushioning to the feet anymore.

I would buy this product again as I loved how amazingly comfortable these were. However, I would only buy them on sale as they do not last very long.
on June 15, 2014
My first pair lasted me 2 years. I still use them, but they just don't look as new as they've been through a lot. I'm a photographer and I shoot in all kinds of places, the beach, marshes, parks, etc. So they've been through a lot and have held up and not fallen apart at all. Ordered a second one and I feel like the size fits JUST PERFECT. Although it's the same size, the fit seems a little different. It seems a little smaller. It still fits, my foot is not hanging over, but just wish it had a tad bit extra room behind the heel. Not a huge problem though. Next time I might get one size bigger. Just my own personal preference.

Still comfortable as ever! I make people who have never heard of this brand try it on, so they can feel how comfy it is. They're always surprised and I tell them it's made "from yoga mats". Def worth the money because they last a long time. I used to wear a lot of old navy flip flops, but no more! I have 4 pairs of sanuks and those are all I wear!
on July 25, 2012
I tried on this sandal at the beach almost a whole year ago and have been thinking about them since! I finally looked them up online and bought a pair. I remembered that when I tried them on I had to go one full size up- so that's what I ordered. I am always an 8 but bought a 9. They came in two days first thing in the morning. They fit perfect and are just as comfortable as I remember. I've only had them on for 10 minutes, so as far as wear and tear I can't comment, but so far I am happy : ) I bought the Serenity opposed to the regular yoga mat ones bc I wanted the turquoise. As far as I can tell the only difference is the strap. The regular have a shiny leather look while the serenity have a brushed or microfiber look.
on September 15, 2012
The sole is extremely comfortable as hoped for. They are a bit narrower than I would have liked. I have an average width foot, and my big toe hangs off the side slightly. I was hoping they would be the width of Yellow Box flip flops but they are not. Only complaint.

About the thong portion on this style: I ordered two pair of this style and one pair of another Sanuk yoga flip flop. This pair had the tightest thong, which I find important because I don't have to work as hard to keep it on my foot (important since I have arthritic feet). The other two pairs I returned because the thong was quite loose.
on August 10, 2013
I have MANY pairs of Sanuks - both flip flops and closed in styles. They are the most comfortable shoes with the Yoga mat bottoms. I've gone all day at Sea World, Disney, Universal, etc. wearing these shoes, and my feet never hurt! I'm normally a 6 1/2, but I go up to a 7 with a flip flop. However, I go down to a 6 with a closed in Sanuk since they stretch out a bit. I don't like them flopping off my heal. You won't be disappointed with these shoes!!
on March 27, 2014
Striking a near-perfect balance between grit and sensationalism, it takes viewers through a world marked by violence, double-dealing, and racial division, with an emphasis on the ambiguous morality and personal and familial baggage that come with a life lived between the straight world and the criminal one. The machinations of the characters and the twists of the plot are almost operatic, but the show remains rooted in the harsh realities of gangland.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I bought these at the last moment to take on a cruise this winter. I enjoy the color...even though it's orangey it's quite a neutral color if that makes any sense! They don't shout "I'm orange" all over the place and are pretty subtle looking. They were comfortable from the start with no breaking in or rubbing between my toes. The soles have quite a bit of squishy-ness. I'd like to have them in a few different colors! Good for wearing around the house on hardwood floors, too.
on January 1, 2013
Took these to Costa Rica. Lots of rain, boat rides and sand. They got very wet and sometimes there was white foam squishing out from the side, but they held up fine and still look almost brand new. They are very comfortable. I usually wear size 6 and had to order up a size to keep my heels from almost falling off the back, but some people wear their flip flops that way. I also took some more serious footwear, but was very happy with the Sanuks. Use that recyclable bag they ship in to pack them in your luggage.
on July 12, 2013
I thought that the flip flop was very comfortable however, I ordered a size 8 and though it slipped on easily, my heel was at the very back edge of the flip flop and there was an extra inch and a half or so of toe space in the front of the flip flop. I have many flip flops in size 8 that fit very well - no extra toe space or little heel space. These Sanuk's are made to fit differently and didn't work for me so I returned them. If your feet fit this flip flop well, it will be heavenly. 3 stars is the most I can rate this flip flop because of the fit.
on July 7, 2013
I love these flip flops. They're probably the most comfortable ones in the market. I use them as an every day shoe, when it's not raining or wet. BUT it has big cons to consider:

1. They're not for wet areas, they dangerously slip on any rather smooth wet floor.

2. They absorb and keep the water in the foam. They're even difficult to dry them out.

3. With daily use, they wear out pretty quick.

4. Not for people with wide feet.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.