Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 229 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 246 reviews
on January 13, 2014
Have fallen in LOVE with Sanuk shoes. They fit beautifully, conforming to your foot with time. If you want a comfortable flip-flip, don't be turned off too quickly by the price. To me they are WORTH the splurge!
on July 24, 2013
They're like walking on yoga mats in the studio when compared to other run of the mill flip flops. Love them.
on July 10, 2012
Absolutely the most comfortable flip flops I ever had. The best part it is my heels have stayed soft. No more. Cracked heels!!
on April 4, 2012
Most flip flops I've owned break at the strap between the toes or the soles wear out thin at either the toe or heel quickly. This is my second pair of Sanuk yoga sandals. My previous pair was the yoga mat style, which are nice but the straps on the Serenity are not as wide so they look more feminine. I left my last pair out on the patio in the sun for over a month and they hardened so I had to toss them, other than that I had them for several months and wore them everyday in the dirt, to town, etc. and they still looked good, even the little logo on the heel didnt wear off. I noticed with this last pair that they say manufactured in China which is too bad being that they are working the reputation of being eco-friendy and all.

5-9-12 EDIT: Ok so these are already going to have to be tossed soon. They did NOT hold up as well as the last pair. The foam is tearing apart and has worn down thin at the toe. The materials cannot be the same as the last, because I didnt get near as many mile out of them and they look like hell. They must have been outsourced since the last pair I had, that would definately explain the poor quality. I will not be buying Sanuk again.
on July 25, 2012
I tried on this sandal at the beach almost a whole year ago and have been thinking about them since! I finally looked them up online and bought a pair. I remembered that when I tried them on I had to go one full size up- so that's what I ordered. I am always an 8 but bought a 9. They came in two days first thing in the morning. They fit perfect and are just as comfortable as I remember. I've only had them on for 10 minutes, so as far as wear and tear I can't comment, but so far I am happy : ) I bought the Serenity opposed to the regular yoga mat ones bc I wanted the turquoise. As far as I can tell the only difference is the strap. The regular have a shiny leather look while the serenity have a brushed or microfiber look.
on August 10, 2012
This is my second pair of Sanuk flip flops. I purchased these when my husband asked if my old Sanuks could walk around by themselves I wore them so much! I also liked that the Serenity style is a bit less athletic looking than the original. In this style/color, the footbed is black and the straps are a neutral camel color. They go with everything.

The good:
Soft yoga mat footbed is so comfortable on achy feet.

Soft straps never pinch or leave blisters.

Great for walking! I use these to walk my kids all over the neighborhood and I never get blisters - they feel like sneakers. I actually jogged a bit in them once just to see if it was possible - it was.

True to size.

They wear amazing - my last pair is 5 years old and still going.

They feel like an athletic sandal but look more feminine and can be worn every day.

Nice neutral colors

The bad:
The soft leather straps in this color are susceptible to stains. Mine still look good but I anticipate this being an issue at some point.

They are not good water shoes. Though they are great to walk to the beach, they aren't great on it. When the footbed gets wet, it soaks up water and squishes out with every step. Also, the leather strap may get ruined. Mine have gotten wet once or twice and are ok, but I wouldn't wear them to the beach.

OVERALL IMPRESSION:
These are so worth the money if you want a cute, every day, comfortable flip flop. I live in PA and I wear them from April to October!
on April 30, 2016
I love sanuk sandals. The sizing changed though from a pair purchased at a store the prior sesson. These are a bit smaller and didn't fit correctly. I had them too long so couldn't return. I ended up giving them to my sister in law and she really likes them.
on June 5, 2012
Bought these for tropical vacation. Had not worn flip flops in years. These very comfy right out the box. No breaking in. Ordered another pair immediately. 8.5 ordered a 9 and fit great. Wore them in sand and walking on hard ground. No problem. Look great still. Thumbs up.
on April 24, 2012
These sandals are excellent. Fit my foot perfectly, going a half size above your normal. The yoga mat reuse is a great, green concept, and very comfortable. The strap color is exactly what I was wanting. I recommend these to anyone who also shares a love for great flip flops :)
on December 31, 2013
Fits TTS. These flip flops are extremely comfortable and easy to wear. The straps do not rub at my toes and the bottom is plush and provides good support. Much nicer than cheaper, thin flip flops.

However, do not wear these in the shower or to the beach. The bottom, for all it's plushness, is extremely absorbent so if you get these wet, they are going to stay wet for a while. No one likes walking around making ::squish squish squish:: noises, right?

So great for wearing to the park with a sundress, not so great with a bikini.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.