Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Express yourself with the laidback Sanuk Yoga Sling 2 Prints sandal. Soft, stretch fabric caresses your foot for a fantastic next-to-skin feel, while the plush footbed comprised of real yoga mat will cushion each step you take.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : February 5, 2018
- ASIN : B07BCPP196
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I pretty consistently wear an 8.5 and after reading all of the reviews, I decided to order up and get a 9. They seemed a bit big but I was leaving for the beach in just a few days, so I quickly ordered them in 8 and planned to return whichever didn't fit. I snapped this photo of an 8 (back/left) and a 9 (front/right) in the hopes that it might help the other in-betweeners. Maybe it's just because I have short toes but there was just too much extra space at the front for my liking. The 8's fit great and the 9's were returned!
1) wad of cloth between your toes - not sure why people thing this is comfortable - it should be a smaller section of fabric or something, at least wrap it maybe? It really starts to hurt after an hour or so of wear.
2) not enough cloth in the sling part, skimping? - this makes the back to front part a bit tight which becomes uncomfortable over time - i even went up a full size since i was looking for comfort, so I am glad I did not get usual (i do have a wider foot, but there is close to an inch of extra length at the toe)
3) the image appeared indigo, and I swear it was in the description, but i got black and white, though it does appear to be what i ordered (buy it now can be dangerous)
The "yoga mat" footbed is great (more like a double thick mat) and the sole appears sturdy - good when puttering around the yard, get wet and dry quickly.might try in an even bigger size if it has a normal "thong" piece to go between your toes.
After a bit, I noticed that my heel sort of hung off the edge whenever I was driving & I was having to shove my toes up into the thong of the shoe just to keep my entire foot on the platform--this causing my toes to fall off the front, too. So unfortunately, I'm having to send these back & do without them for a couple days just to get the 9's. But it will totally be worth the wait. 😍
TL DR; these shoes are dope & if you're a half-size, I would definitely round up.