Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 927 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,050 reviews
on May 23, 2014
I think the negative reviews are from folks that didn't wear them correctly. I am a 7 1/2 in all of my shoes and ordered a size 7. They fit great and are insanely comfortable! However, the first time I wore them, I didn't realize the strap that goes across the top of my foot was actually under the shoe. I think this is the issue folks have that are stating that the strap around the ankle wouldn't stay up. If you read the directions you will understand how you are to wear these correctly. I do not see how the ankle strap wouldn't stay up. I bought these to wear to yoga class, but find myself grabbing them to wear with shorts, skirts and dresses...so comfy!!
review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 720 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2016
I wish I was one of the many reviewers that this shoe fit. It is so cute on the foot and will go well with many outfits. I had no problems putting them on correctly. I am a size 7. Sometimes a 6 1/2 in a shoe with really good arch support. I bought the size 7 in this sandal. The length and width were perfect. The only thing was the toe post. It was too fat. It really, really was painful trying to wear the shoe. I'm not usually bothered by toe posts so I was disappointed I couldn't wear them. I sent them back. I seriously considered keeping the shoes anyway, but I noticed one of the sandals was soiled. So, keeping them was out of the question. Maybe that's why they were only $20.00.
on May 2, 2016
I got bad blisters on the bottoms of my feet from walking around at a nascar race all day wearing my rainbow brand flip flops (I hadn't worn them since autumn). Fortunately, I had already ordered these and they were at my doorstep when I got home. I've been wearing them everywhere for a week because they don't irritate the blisters and also allow my feet to get air! They are SO comfy. No arch support though, so I won't wear them every day. They have been great for me though and they don't require any breaking in. Also, i think some colors can be worn to the office, especially if you're wearing a nice outfit. I've been wearing my charcoal and white stripe ones all week at work.
on June 4, 2014
I LOVE the way these shoes fit. They are so comfortable. Seriously, I feel like I'm walking on clouds. The first time I tried to put them on was pretty funny and made me realize I may not be as smart as I think. Now I'm a pro and I wear them all the time. I've had them for 3 weeks and I probably wear them 3-4 days a week. They are breaking my heart, however. The very top of the yoga material on both shoes has started to wear and I have two small holes near the arch of my foot. Don't yell at me for having dry, dangerous feet because that I do not. I complained to Amazon and they sent me a new pair. Unfortunately, they did the same within the same time frame. Once a little tear/hole is made in the top layer, it basically peels right off.
on March 26, 2015
These fit exactly like the rest of my Sanuk flip flops fit! They're super comfortable, and the ankle strap reduced the "flop" of these flip flops, which actually makes walking in them more comfortable than a standard flip flop. They're also ridiculously cute. I could seriously wear them all day. Will probably have to get a couple more colors...

Edit: I got another Sanuk sandal with the "yoga mat" foot bed that I'm more used to, which is thicker and stiffer than this footbed. I prefer this footbed for this style, because it's super flexible and bends with your foot right out of the box! I think the flexibility of the footbed is part of what keeps it from "flopping" like a flip flop. I've been getting a lot of compliments about this sandal, and I have worn it all day without problems.
on June 25, 2017
These are very cute but they do not feel comfortable in my opinion. The fabric itself overheats my feet (for people that get overheated wearing boots and tennis shoes, these are not for you.) I also find the fabric between the toes to be bulky and I have a huge gap there. No reason for it to bother me. I do not wear wide width shoes and these are still too skinny to be comfortable. I sized up based on measurements and now the fabric feels too loose. For some reason, I expected the yoga mat to be more comfortable also but after 2 hours of wear, I was already ready to take them off. If you need any amount of arch support, do yourself a favor and get different shoes. I didn't even realize the amount of pressure on my ankles and legs until these shoes. I won't personally be buying more. I did give 3 stars though, as I believe buying your regular size, having no need for arch support and having skinny feet would work ok.
on June 19, 2015
I ordered two of these...the black and white stripe and the teal print. The black and white fabric is very soft and feels great around my feet. The teal fabric is not as soft, is rather rough. It feels as though the print is painted on rather than woven into the fabric.
Both pairs have a comfy sole, but the piece that fits between the toes feels misplaced, slightly lower than it should be. If it sat a bit higher (closer to the top of the shoe) they would be much more comfortable. As it is now, it's a more tight fit and it rubs a bit in between my toes.
These are not good for a lot of walking, but tolerable when running errands or doing moderate standing around.
on July 26, 2017
I've been trying to avoid dropping $30 on a pair of flip flops but after searching tirelessly for something both cheap and comfortable with no luck, I finally broke down and got some yoga slings. Ordered the same pattern in 2 different colors and absolutely love them! I would prefer a little more arch support but overall they are very comfortable and super cute.

I pretty consistently wear an 8.5 and after reading all of the reviews, I decided to order up and get a 9. They seemed a bit big but I was leaving for the beach in just a few days, so I quickly ordered them in 8 and planned to return whichever didn't fit. I snapped this photo of an 8 (back/left) and a 9 (front/right) in the hopes that it might help the other in-betweeners. Maybe it's just because I have short toes but there was just too much extra space at the front for my liking. The 8's fit great and the 9's were returned!
review image
on December 29, 2014
Awesome flip flops. Great for around the house during the day, or even when you go out if you're the kind that likes to wear flip flops out (I have hang-ups about my own feet but I've got no problem with other people who wear flip flops in public.) The fabric covered elastic is soft and keeps the shoe close while not cutting off circulation to your feet. The bottom is made out of a yoga mat, if you're not familiar with those, (like I am not,) basically it's really soft, squishy, form-fitting, and keeps your feet from feeling random stuff on the ground. My feet are usually in between flip flop sizes so I usually have either my foot hanging off a bit or an inch or so hanging off my back heel so it was nice to find a flip flop that comes in regular sizes versus a 9/10 then 11/12 system. Even amount of shoe around my entire foot. (Since we're all different though I'm not sure how this would help anybody, but Amazon has a great return system so they're worth the shot I think.)
on August 25, 2017
I'm a pretty consistent 8.5, so after skimming over many of the reviews, I decided on trying out the 8's. Whenever I first put them on, I knew they were a little small but was so mesmerized by how comfortable they were that I was determined to never take them off again. (And trust me. They're THAT comfortable.)
After a bit, I noticed that my heel sort of hung off the edge whenever I was driving & I was having to shove my toes up into the thong of the shoe just to keep my entire foot on the platform--this causing my toes to fall off the front, too. So unfortunately, I'm having to send these back & do without them for a couple days just to get the 9's. But it will totally be worth the wait. 😍

TL DR; these shoes are dope & if you're a half-size, I would definitely round up.
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.