Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18SW_gno

on May 23, 2014
I think the negative reviews are from folks that didn't wear them correctly. I am a 7 1/2 in all of my shoes and ordered a size 7. They fit great and are insanely comfortable! However, the first time I wore them, I didn't realize the strap that goes across the top of my foot was actually under the shoe. I think this is the issue folks have that are stating that the strap around the ankle wouldn't stay up. If you read the directions you will understand how you are to wear these correctly. I do not see how the ankle strap wouldn't stay up. I bought these to wear to yoga class, but find myself grabbing them to wear with shorts, skirts and dresses...so comfy!!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
22 comments| 721 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 12, 2016
I wish I was one of the many reviewers that this shoe fit. It is so cute on the foot and will go well with many outfits. I had no problems putting them on correctly. I am a size 7. Sometimes a 6 1/2 in a shoe with really good arch support. I bought the size 7 in this sandal. The length and width were perfect. The only thing was the toe post. It was too fat. It really, really was painful trying to wear the shoe. I'm not usually bothered by toe posts so I was disappointed I couldn't wear them. I sent them back. I seriously considered keeping the shoes anyway, but I noticed one of the sandals was soiled. So, keeping them was out of the question. Maybe that's why they were only $20.00.
on May 2, 2016
I got bad blisters on the bottoms of my feet from walking around at a nascar race all day wearing my rainbow brand flip flops (I hadn't worn them since autumn). Fortunately, I had already ordered these and they were at my doorstep when I got home. I've been wearing them everywhere for a week because they don't irritate the blisters and also allow my feet to get air! They are SO comfy. No arch support though, so I won't wear them every day. They have been great for me though and they don't require any breaking in. Also, i think some colors can be worn to the office, especially if you're wearing a nice outfit. I've been wearing my charcoal and white stripe ones all week at work.
on April 17, 2015
I wanted to like these so bad! But I have to return them. I took just a couple steps with them on and while walking, my right sole hurts with each step. The left did not, and it appeared that the right fabric was more stretched out than the left which let it stretch-out and flop more than the other foot. Also with each step my foot slides off of the inside edge (especially back by the heel), like the fabric isn't holding my foot to the sole of the shoe well enough for my foot to stay on there. So sad! I'm contemplating buying a size smaller just to see if it would hold to my foot better. I wear barefoot shoes all the time and was hoping that these could be good for summer when I needed a less sporty sandal.
Pros- sole was comfy, more flexible than most regular sandals, cute, zero-rise (no heel)
on June 12, 2015
I bought my first pair in Hawaii, and the salesperson put them on me to show how to wear them. I loved them instantly and bought a 2nd pair through Amazon when I returned home. My shoe size is 7 or 7 1/2 depending on the style. I got a size 8 in this sandal, and they are perfect. I like a little space in the heel and toe area. They are not your slip on and go style, but once they are on, they feel good and no need to take on and off. I like all the color and pattern choices. I live in Florida, so they are perfect at home, shopping and casual restaurants and more.
on August 26, 2014
I was excited to receive my Sanuks today, but that excitement quickly dissipated. They are definitely comfy, cute, and could be worn all day (I have other Sanuks that are just as comfy), but these fit weird. My heel ends right where it should at the back of the shoe, but there is a ton of extra shoe at my toes. It's like the toe strap was punched through the footbed a half-inch too far back. I did order my regular size (an 8) and have no idea if I should return them for a size smaller or not. I certainly don't want my heel to extend any further back because then it would hang off the shoe. I just need a lot less shoe at the toe. Darn!
on June 5, 2014
These are really nice sandals-- comfortable, cute, and unique. I wear an 8.5 and generally size up to a 9 in sandals, but had the fortunate opportunity to try these on in a brick-and-mortar store prior to purchasing, and ended up going for the 8. It's a close fit, but the 9 would have been much too large. Also, the width is a little borderline, so though I'd recommend sizing down if you're a narrow or regular width half size, if you've got wider feet, I might choose to size up, instead. Also, I've read some reviews saying the person's heel kept slipping out, but unless you have them on wrong, you've got a defective pair, or you're wearing a vastly wrong size, I just can't see how this would happen. First, these require some "putting together", so to speak-- one of the pieces arrives looped under the footbed, and you need unloop it out from under, or there's no way these will fit right. But if you DO have them on correctly (and I concede that even once you have the piece unlooped it might take you a few tries to get it right the first time), the cloth pieces are extremely stretchy. I have a very narrow ankle, and I have no problem at all with my heel popping out.

The sole of these is really nice-- a squishy yoga mat material. I also own the classic Sanuk Yoga Mat flip-flops, and I will say that the soles in these are not NEARLY as thick as those, so they're somewhat less comfortable. That's not to say they're uncomfortable, but my feet get fatigued in these much quicker than they do in the classic yoga mats. They're also not the most conducive to hot, sweaty feet... the material does get a little slippery. Not horrifically so, but it is noticeable.

I have very picky toes, and have problems with the toe post in a lot of flip-flops. But this one isn't irritating at all. In fact, rubbing/chafing wise, these sandals are pretty great. I'm blister-prone as all get out, but even after wearing these around for miles in the hot Las Vegas summer, my feet were fine: no blisters, no rubbing. Would I have liked some more sole thickness or arch support? Yes. But again, they're not uncomfortable at all in that regard, and so that they're PARTICULARLY comfortable with rubbing pushes them squarely in the positive of comfort level.

Overall, I'd recommend these for sure. Just know that you might have to play around with the cloth straps for a little bit when you get them... but once you have those "arranged", you'll end up with a pair of cute, comfy, and unique sandals.
11 comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 8, 2016
I live in flip flops all summer and wanted to love these. I love Sanuk shoes but these were very narrow, my foot was slipping off the base and I found the thong too large and bulky which made the shoe uncomfortable. I really liked the padded bottoms, just not for me.
on March 28, 2014
First, I sized down and wish I hadn't. I seem near the back of the shoe while wearing it. That being said, I love these SO MUCH. I will order at least one more pair, but size them up. They look much dressier than a flip flop, and if you work on it you will soon call them ninja flips (no one can hear you coming). This may also let some women get past dress code forbidding flips at work!

Super cute, way comfy, and even with my high arches the flat footbed on these is amazingly comfy. Maybe this is true barefoot technology haha. Either way, every time I wear them other women ask where I got them. So versatile, so comfy, but I would say size em up.
on August 29, 2015
I have found my all-time favorite sandals. These shoes are amazingly comfortable: the stretchy cloth material on the top won't create any hot spots, and the foot bed is the cushy-est of any shoes I've ever owned. They also are remarkably flexible, both literally and figuratively: the foot bed bends 180 degrees, and they are surprisingly stylish: these sandals can easily be worn with shorts, leggings, or casual skirts and dresses. They look funky when they are off but terrific when they are on. My only complaint is the lack of arch support: the foot bed is flat. But because of the cushioning, this has not been an issue. I will be buying more pairs of these and am thrilled that they (a) are so reasonably priced and (b) come in so many colors!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.