BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Chris young PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 23, 2014
I think the negative reviews are from folks that didn't wear them correctly. I am a 7 1/2 in all of my shoes and ordered a size 7. They fit great and are insanely comfortable! However, the first time I wore them, I didn't realize the strap that goes across the top of my foot was actually under the shoe. I think this is the issue folks have that are stating that the strap around the ankle wouldn't stay up. If you read the directions you will understand how you are to wear these correctly. I do not see how the ankle strap wouldn't stay up. I bought these to wear to yoga class, but find myself grabbing them to wear with shorts, skirts and dresses...so comfy!!
review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 720 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2017
OK, folks, I don't often leave product reviews, but the moment these amazing sandals/flip-flops were placed upon my feet, I swear I could hear my little tootsies SING! I have plantar fasciitis, and so I need supportive, cushy footwear. My feet are also a bit on the chubby side, so I can't wear "normal" sandals because they are always too tight...which means I normally just have to settle for flip flops, which are not always the perfect match for the outfit and situation that I am in.

These sandals are perfect! They look dressy enough to wear with a nice summery dress out to dinner, and yet not so stuffy that I couldn't throw on a pair of short and a t-shirt and head out to the park. They are a DREAM to walk in!!! The "strap" material is stretchy enough to accommodate moving around and walking, and yet supportive enough to feel like these shoes won't fall off. They do give a very slight tug back into place, if that makes sense. The cushion is perfectly squishy without being too squishy - just enough squish for my plantar fasciitis to be happy walking in these all day. No, seriously...ALL DAY.

I am currently wondering what is the appropriate amount of time to wait before I tell my husband that I'm buying several more pair in other colors? Psssshaw, I'm going to just go ahead and do it!! You should, too!

I normally wear a 9 1/2 to a 10, depending on the brand of shoe. I got these in a 10 and they fit me perfectly with a little room past my toes and behind my heel, but that's how I like it. Sometimes when I'm sitting or walking in just the right way, my feet always tend to shift in whatever shoes I am wearing, so I like a little room to move around.

p.s. I hate it when people leave reviews saying they got their stuff for free or discounted (and, gosh, why aren't companies offering ME free stuff or discounts, eh?!)...so I'm happy to report that I am a REAL person who paid full price for these. Worth every penny!
review image
22 comments| 176 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 11, 2014
First off, if you're reading reviews of this product because you're considering purchasing a pair -- I can easily say just do it. These are great, comfy and adorable shoes.

But I'm going to go against popular opinion here regarding going up or down for half-size people. I'm an 8.5 in everything -- boots, flats, pumps, trainers. Against my better judgement -- I followed the advice of other reviewers and went with a size down.

When the shoes arrived I knew instantly that I loved them. However -- I had mixed feelings about the size. They fit -- but they *just* fit. When it comes to flip-flops I like a bit of overhand at the heel. Call it an OCD or whatever, but i like the shoe to extend ever-so-slightly from my heel.

So I wrestled with what to do -- conquer my obsessive attitude and DEAL WITH IT or get a size 9.

Not only did I buy a size 9 -- I bought two pairs in size 9. AND they are PERFECT.

I'm not returning the original size 8, either. I'm going to gift them to my sister who wears a 7.5 -- I just know she'll love these too.
2020 comments| 712 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2015
I am normally a 7 1/2 in sandals. I ordered a 7 and hey fit perfectly.
These shoes are so comfortable and I wear them everywhere.
Work, class, shorts, dress.
I adore them. I plan on buying a few more in different colors and patterns.
review image review image review image
11 comment| 199 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 16, 2015
Love love love. Very comfortable and swishy. No straps sliding down. Nice snug fit. I wear a 9-9.5 so I ordered a 10. Have about 1/4 inch extra front and back. Ordering a different color now. Maybe the issue with the reviews saying the strap is falling down is relating to the shoe being too big, or wearing them wrong. I added a pic of the instructions. I can't see how that could happen otherwise. There definitely should not be a strap under the shoe.
review image review image
11 comment| 138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2014
I generally wear a 9.5. When a brand doesn't carry half sizes, I usually go up a size, but my last pair of Sanuks was a bit loose as a 10, so I went down to a 9 for these. The 9 is perfect me. I have really high arches, so I was a little worried that the strap over the top of the foot would be too tight, but they fit just fine - to give myself a bit more space I switched the layering of the straps from the way they are in the picture, so that the over-foot strap is underneath the ankle strap. The soles are super-comfy, and I don't think the toe piece will require the usual wearing-in period since the fabric is so soft. Another plus - the shoes came in a really neat sustainable draw-string bag.

Update 3/21/14: I bought these days before a 2 week beach resort vacation. These shoes were amazing - I wore them to dinner, to the pool, on a walking tour . . . all over the place. No wearing-in time, no blisters, no sore feet. They do take an extra moment to put on (mostly to get the straps to lay right) but that moment is very worthwhile! I could have left my other shoes at home, they were that great. I've ordered these in two more colors.

Update 1/23/15: I now have 4 pairs of these. I wore them all summer long last year and well into fall. They do eventually get a little smelly from constant wear. To combat this, I wash the foot bed with yoga mat spray, and hand wash the cloth part with mild detergent. The cloth also stretches out a little over time, but not enough to affect the fit (they get easier to put on, but still stay on well). The patterned ones seem to stretch less than the solids. I get compliments on them all the time. Love my Sanuks!
22 comments| 348 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2015
These are SO comfortable. I just walked 2 miles and I felt like I was walking on pillows. The cloth straps are great too because, unlike a lot of other sandals, they don't rub against your skin and cause irritation. And, as a bonus, they are super cute. I will probably buy more in other colors.
review image
on May 12, 2017
Let me start by saying, I don't have wide feet. I've never had to buy wide shoes or anything special like that. My feet fit in every normal size 11 I've ever tried on. That being said, I have only one complaint about these sandals. The insides of my feet, I'm sorry I have no idea what specifically they're called, hang off the shoes. It's a bit weird and I feel like you're losing support so it takes away from some of the comfort of the shoes, but it's not a deal breaker. You'll get used to it, but just a fair warning that these shoes may not be as perfect as these wonderful reviews make them out to be. Apart from that, they're comfortably unique shoes that I've enjoyed for the most part. Just don't let your hopes get too high, like mine did.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 23, 2016
I had never heard of Sanuk until my BF. He swears by his Sanuk flip flops and were all he'd wear. He wore those flip flops almost daily for YEARS and they still looked great, whereas my sandals and flip flops would get worn out quickly and hurt my feet. I finally decided to look up the Sanuk brand and was surprised to see they made sandals for women. Because they're made from recycled yoga mats, they cost A LOT more than I was used to paying for a pair of sandals. I held off on getting any until I saw them on sale during Prime Day because I'm cheap..I mean frugal. Lol. I'm soooo glad I got them because I went a little bananas and bought them in all the colors below:

🔹Black
🔹Coral
🔹Gray
🔹White
🔹Teal
🔹Coral/Multi-Marble

All the colors were accurate and I even bought them in a different style, Sanuk Women's W Yoga Slinged Up Prints Gladiator Sandal, Coral Peacock, 9 M US and loved those too!

These sandals are not only cute, but sooooo comfy. My feet no longer hurt and I can wear these ALL day. I have narrow feet and usually wear a size 8.5, but because there aren't any half sizes, I sized up. I had tried an 8 as well, but they were too tight and my foot was RIGHT at the edge. I don't like that look and comfort was compromised, so I went with an 9. If I had the money, I would buy ALL the different prints right now, but I guess I'll have to wait and slowly add to my collection. 😊
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on August 6, 2017
I have two other pairs of Sanuk Yoga sandals, one from 2 yrs ago and a pair from 1 yr ago. This most recent pair is smaller, even though they are all a size 9. The fabric on this pair is noticeably thinner, and the "sling" part is shorter, so it cuts into the back of my heel a little bit, and thrusts my foot forward, so it puts pressure on the part that goes between the big toe. I have worn my pairs from last years on multiple trips to disneyland and Six flags and Sea World, hours and hours of walking, with ZERO foot pain and never a thought about what was on my feet. When I wear this pair, I find myself having to slide the slings off whenever I am not actively walking. very disappointed, as I injured my foot last year and for several months my Sanuks were all I could wear. If anyone at Sanuk is listening, go back to the old fabric and style. The new configuration is inferior. For size, I am a 9.5, and I ordered the 9s after initially trying on 9s and 10s, as I felt the 10 was a true ten, and left a smidgen of extra room that was uncomfortable for me for long haul walking, which is what I bought these for. In this "newer" configuration, I would re order a ten, but my old style Sanuk Yoga slings in a 9 fit perfectly...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.