Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 977 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,084 reviews
on May 23, 2014
I think the negative reviews are from folks that didn't wear them correctly. I am a 7 1/2 in all of my shoes and ordered a size 7. They fit great and are insanely comfortable! However, the first time I wore them, I didn't realize the strap that goes across the top of my foot was actually under the shoe. I think this is the issue folks have that are stating that the strap around the ankle wouldn't stay up. If you read the directions you will understand how you are to wear these correctly. I do not see how the ankle strap wouldn't stay up. I bought these to wear to yoga class, but find myself grabbing them to wear with shorts, skirts and dresses...so comfy!!
review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 710 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2016
Not an orthotic sandal, but sooo comfortable anyway, just don't look for arch support! Stay on don't slide or slip! I often buy a 9-1/ 2 in sandals and a 10 in shoes. I tried 9 and 10 and 10 are the better fit, not too long. If i n doubt i would go up the size. I saw these on Amazon just browsing and loved them. I bought for a cruise because nothing is worse than sore feet or a sandal that rubs into a blister. These will pack flat for suitcase room since I carry on to an airplane and will be good wherever so multi use is good! I love them and sooo cute. Just a great buy!.
on June 22, 2014
I really enjoy how this shoe fits and feels on. It has already gotten a little attention too :-). I did follow the suggestions in the reviews on size. If you want a little shoe around your foot and not be right on the edge, I suggest a half size up. I wear a 6.5 so I decided to go 7 with it and am very happy.
on May 19, 2017
Exactly what I've been looking for! Perfect for a summer dress without having to wear heals, but relaxed enough for an everyday sandal. The material is a soft, stretchy, wicking fabric that doesn't rub so no need to break them in. The soul is very cushiony (I have other sanuk flip flops and the yoga soul has held up really well, especially for what they've been through with kayaking, around the farm, through the creek, etc. dry out really well and don't squeek/fall apart as others have). Great brand! Happy I found my new summer statement shoe :)
on May 25, 2017
These are my favorite style of sandals - I probably have 2 dozen different patterns of this style. I live in AZ, so sandal weather is 12 months of the year. I usually wear an 8.5 in regular shoes (9 in running shoes), but buy the 8 in this style. I have very narrow feet, so the sizing down works. If you have wider feet and wear a half size, I would say you probably need to go the next size up rather than down. I can wear the 9's, but the footbed is a bit bigger and not nearly as comfortable for me. These sandals are comfortable with that cushy footbed and soft fabric design. I have a high arch, so this is not a long walk sandal for me, but if I am not going to be doing a ton of walking, I will wear these all day with no trouble at all.
on April 27, 2016
These are quite comfortable. I love the stretchy fabric and the sole is sturdy but still has a well cushioned response to your foot. Just so you're not disappointed, the pattern position varies from shoe to shoe, so they're not really paired. I have a friend who wouldn't be able to wear them mismatched. I like things a little funky though, so I will wear them with pleasure. I may buy another pair in a solid color to wear with summer play clothes.
on May 26, 2017
These yoga flip flops are SO COMFY. I was hesitant to order them because I have some that look extremely similar but are generic, from Target or somewhere, and while they are "okay" they aren't awesome. BUT THESE ARE AWESOME. The stretchy cloth that holds your foot in place is extremely soft, and the yoga mat bottoms are so comfortable. I also love the pattern that I picked, which are the old-timey bicycles. There were other patterns that I liked better, but these were on the cheaper side, next time I will feel confident about ordering a more expensive pair.
on June 10, 2014
I normally wear a 7 or 7 1/2 in shoes. In this sandal the 7 fits me best. The stretch straps fit securely with no pain between the toes, but hoping they won't stretch out over time. This is a cute sandal with a unique look and I like the pattern on these teal tribal ones. Be aware that these sandals have no arch support and feel like soft, flat cushy bedroom slippers. If you need arch support these won't be comfortable for long periods of walking or standing. Due to the sandal design, my feet tend to roll inward very close to the inner edge of the foot beds because the stretchy straps don't hold your feet exactly in the center of the inner sole when walking. The inner and outer sole construtuction really does not look strong enough to last or have the overall quality you would expect for a casual sandal that was around $42 dollars with shipping. I would not wear these for city walking on concrete as I expect the sole will wear through before long. They will hopefully be fine for minimal walking. Again they are a unique style and have a cute hippie look. Wish they were priced lower.
on March 30, 2017
Very happy with Sanuk Yoga Sling 2. The shoe is very comfortable and cute. Because it is a flip-flop made of cotton material on top, there is not much support. I haven't worn them enough yet to comment on how the material will clean, but because it is a pattern it shouldn't show if it does get dirty. I usually wear a 9 1/2 and bought a size 10. They fit fine. I am very satisfied with this purchase.
on June 30, 2016
Saw a pair of these at a consignment store but were just slightly too small. Ordered on line in next size up. They are perfect for the pool, beach. Since no built in arch they do not give much support. Love the fabric colors.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.