Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 5, 2014
These are really nice sandals-- comfortable, cute, and unique. I wear an 8.5 and generally size up to a 9 in sandals, but had the fortunate opportunity to try these on in a brick-and-mortar store prior to purchasing, and ended up going for the 8. It's a close fit, but the 9 would have been much too large. Also, the width is a little borderline, so though I'd recommend sizing down if you're a narrow or regular width half size, if you've got wider feet, I might choose to size up, instead. Also, I've read some reviews saying the person's heel kept slipping out, but unless you have them on wrong, you've got a defective pair, or you're wearing a vastly wrong size, I just can't see how this would happen. First, these require some "putting together", so to speak-- one of the pieces arrives looped under the footbed, and you need unloop it out from under, or there's no way these will fit right. But if you DO have them on correctly (and I concede that even once you have the piece unlooped it might take you a few tries to get it right the first time), the cloth pieces are extremely stretchy. I have a very narrow ankle, and I have no problem at all with my heel popping out.

The sole of these is really nice-- a squishy yoga mat material. I also own the classic Sanuk Yoga Mat flip-flops, and I will say that the soles in these are not NEARLY as thick as those, so they're somewhat less comfortable. That's not to say they're uncomfortable, but my feet get fatigued in these much quicker than they do in the classic yoga mats. They're also not the most conducive to hot, sweaty feet... the material does get a little slippery. Not horrifically so, but it is noticeable.

I have very picky toes, and have problems with the toe post in a lot of flip-flops. But this one isn't irritating at all. In fact, rubbing/chafing wise, these sandals are pretty great. I'm blister-prone as all get out, but even after wearing these around for miles in the hot Las Vegas summer, my feet were fine: no blisters, no rubbing. Would I have liked some more sole thickness or arch support? Yes. But again, they're not uncomfortable at all in that regard, and so that they're PARTICULARLY comfortable with rubbing pushes them squarely in the positive of comfort level.

Overall, I'd recommend these for sure. Just know that you might have to play around with the cloth straps for a little bit when you get them... but once you have those "arranged", you'll end up with a pair of cute, comfy, and unique sandals.
11 comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 25, 2015
If you’re a woman who spends countless hours per day on her feet, look no further than these comfortable, easy to wear Sanuk Sandals! These have proven to be comfortable through a full 9 hours’ worth of standing, and even walking over 5 miles. During the warmer months these are definitely a great “go-to” shoe, and you will get so many compliments on how good they look!
These shoes are so easy to wear, making them a great shoe for any woman. The yoga mat bottoms are so comfortable, I’m tempted to get a few sizes bigger and use them as pillows. Much like memory foam, they conform to the bottom of your foot for ultimate comfort.
One of the best things about these sandals are the straps that hold the sandal securely onto your foot. For long periods of time, wearing plain Jane flip flops can cause a lot of pain since they aren’t on your foot very well, but you will NEVER have that problem with these Sanuk Sandals! They have straps that wrap around the back, sides, and the top of your foot to stay firmly on your foot, causing less pain to your feet and allowing you to wear them that much longer while staying comfortable.
However, with these straps you may notice probably the only thing that may get slightly annoying about these shoes; they take a few seconds longer than your aforementioned plain Jane flip flops to put on your feet. This extra time can sometimes be a pain when running out the door, but those few extra seconds are so worth it in order to get that all day stability and comfort that these shoes offer.
If you’re looking for a fashionable, easy to wear sandal, look no further! There’s a great deal of patterns and designs on the straps for any style or occasion. These are the most comfortable sandals you could own, hands down. These shoes are highly recommended for any woman who deserves the most comfort while standing on her feet all day. You deserve these wonderful shoes.
review image
We had to purchase my girlfriend a new pair of flip flops for work because she needed a pair with a "back".. Her being a flip flop person this fit the bill GREAT!! We went out to several stores looking for something she could wear all day without bothering her feet.. Found these at REI and thought we would give them a try.. She is working in a retail apparel store that is geared towards teens and college students so she wanted something modern, young, but fashionable.. In our opinion, these fit all three categories while remaining super comfortable..

She normally wears an "8" in sandals and flip flops and we found an 8 in these fit very well.. She can wear these all day and her feet do not hurt! They are very comfortable

I have worn Sanuk guys shoes for a while and Sanuk also offers amazing customer service.. If the shoes fail in under 6 months they will replace them for free!! I told her this and it really made her want these shoes even more..

Overall we both highly recommend these
on July 13, 2015
I ordered two pairs of these... I'm hooked! They are cute comfortable and I want to order more. I ordered the teal ones, and the gray ones!!!! Think I'm going to order a print! I stand on my feet all day and not a problem. Just do it!!!
review image
on July 28, 2015
From: L. M.
Wayne, PA 19087

Dear Amazon Customer Service;

This item is just not for me.

1. This is my first experience with Sanuk Yoga Slings. I visited a local store to check the sizing, fit and comfort.

2. Delivery was prompt; the jersey of the grey sandal was soft and stretchy as it appeared in the photo.

3. I wore the shoes to a mountain resort concert event. The terrain was on grassy grounds with a few gravel paths.

3. I bought the sandals considering the fabric comfort, a brief trial in a store and based on the positive reviews and comfort. However, after one full day of wearing the Sanuk Yoga Slings, my feet were in agony. The thong although it appears soft, bulks up as is gathers into the crease between the Hallux ("big toe" / "great toe") and the second toe, or "long toe". Both the left and right foot became blistered in the area of the thong. The sole cushioning offers no support and left arches and heels in throbbing pain. The following day I was unable to walk. I ask for a full refund to my credit card account. Unfortunately I can not wear this shoe at this time.

L. M.
Wayne, PA 19087
on June 11, 2016
These are very, very comfortable shoes. The soles are very squishy, and the fabric is nice and soft. However, they just did not fit me correctly. I usually wear an 8.5 in women's shoes, so I ordered a size 9. They were too narrow. The size 9 measures 11 cm across the widest point, and that is how wide my foot is as well. My foot just did not line up well with the sole though, so my foot hung off of the side. The thing I really did not like about the shoe is that when I walked, my foot slid back over the heel, and there was about an inch in front of my foot. I'm wondering if maybe the size 8 would fit better.
on August 25, 2015
I bought these in black. They are really comfortable for a while.
Then a couple of things happen. Your feet sweat, and these guys don't seem to do so well with that, especially because the fabric that the straps are made with stretches and after a couple of times it's just not what they used to be when they were new, so your foot ends up slipping of the sandal.
They make a bunch of noise the more you wear them too because, of course, they are stretching, so they "clap" around more.
And, if you happen to be pregnant and getting bigger, don't buy them because they are not the best to walk for a while.
A little disappointed with this product. I do receive a lot of complements.
on June 3, 2015
Simply put, these fit weird. I'm an 8.5 most often, so I went up to a 9. The toe area looks almost comically wide around my foot, but the heel section seems perilously narrow. I loved them though, so I wanted to try an 8 and ordered it. They are too small all around. The larger size may have worked, but it feels like the elastic would need to be significantly tighter around the section attached to the bottom of the shoe - it's so lose that I think if I actually wore them out, my heels would slide all around. If this part were somehow adjustable, I'd probably keep them. Too bad!

So disappointed, I love the feel of these, but I think I've probably just got some weird feet.
on April 17, 2015
I love, love, LOVE these sandals!!! I'm usually around an 8 and a 8 1/2, and got these in an 8 and they're perfect, and so comfy!! The only issue I had with a certain pair (a print)-- was that the print did not match on both sandals; they actually looked like 2 different shoes... When I returned them-- and got another pair-- they matched great. I can wear these with anything! I can wear them "down" with cutoffs and a tee, or I can "casual chic" 'em up with a maxi dress, harem pants/joggers, skirt, etc. I now own 4 pairs of these babies, and will definitely get more in the future.
on May 29, 2015
Holy hell these things are comfortable. These are the only sandals (besides Birks, maybe) that I can wear all day and not regret. They are cute, comfy, and give me enough arch support over the longterm to feel justified in living in them all summer, every summer. Fit was as expected, I'm normally a size 6 and these were no different. Some sandals are too narrow for my feet (which I would say are medium width) but these are just right. Not too wide, not too narrow. I love them and get compliments all the time, thank you Sanuk for making some awesome shoes!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.