Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 23, 2014
I think the negative reviews are from folks that didn't wear them correctly. I am a 7 1/2 in all of my shoes and ordered a size 7. They fit great and are insanely comfortable! However, the first time I wore them, I didn't realize the strap that goes across the top of my foot was actually under the shoe. I think this is the issue folks have that are stating that the strap around the ankle wouldn't stay up. If you read the directions you will understand how you are to wear these correctly. I do not see how the ankle strap wouldn't stay up. I bought these to wear to yoga class, but find myself grabbing them to wear with shorts, skirts and dresses...so comfy!!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
22 comments| 720 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2016
I wish I was one of the many reviewers that this shoe fit. It is so cute on the foot and will go well with many outfits. I had no problems putting them on correctly. I am a size 7. Sometimes a 6 1/2 in a shoe with really good arch support. I bought the size 7 in this sandal. The length and width were perfect. The only thing was the toe post. It was too fat. It really, really was painful trying to wear the shoe. I'm not usually bothered by toe posts so I was disappointed I couldn't wear them. I sent them back. I seriously considered keeping the shoes anyway, but I noticed one of the sandals was soiled. So, keeping them was out of the question. Maybe that's why they were only $20.00.
on May 2, 2016
I got bad blisters on the bottoms of my feet from walking around at a nascar race all day wearing my rainbow brand flip flops (I hadn't worn them since autumn). Fortunately, I had already ordered these and they were at my doorstep when I got home. I've been wearing them everywhere for a week because they don't irritate the blisters and also allow my feet to get air! They are SO comfy. No arch support though, so I won't wear them every day. They have been great for me though and they don't require any breaking in. Also, i think some colors can be worn to the office, especially if you're wearing a nice outfit. I've been wearing my charcoal and white stripe ones all week at work.
on June 8, 2016
I live in flip flops all summer and wanted to love these. I love Sanuk shoes but these were very narrow, my foot was slipping off the base and I found the thong too large and bulky which made the shoe uncomfortable. I really liked the padded bottoms, just not for me.
on August 29, 2015
I have found my all-time favorite sandals. These shoes are amazingly comfortable: the stretchy cloth material on the top won't create any hot spots, and the foot bed is the cushy-est of any shoes I've ever owned. They also are remarkably flexible, both literally and figuratively: the foot bed bends 180 degrees, and they are surprisingly stylish: these sandals can easily be worn with shorts, leggings, or casual skirts and dresses. They look funky when they are off but terrific when they are on. My only complaint is the lack of arch support: the foot bed is flat. But because of the cushioning, this has not been an issue. I will be buying more pairs of these and am thrilled that they (a) are so reasonably priced and (b) come in so many colors!
on June 5, 2014
These are really nice sandals-- comfortable, cute, and unique. I wear an 8.5 and generally size up to a 9 in sandals, but had the fortunate opportunity to try these on in a brick-and-mortar store prior to purchasing, and ended up going for the 8. It's a close fit, but the 9 would have been much too large. Also, the width is a little borderline, so though I'd recommend sizing down if you're a narrow or regular width half size, if you've got wider feet, I might choose to size up, instead. Also, I've read some reviews saying the person's heel kept slipping out, but unless you have them on wrong, you've got a defective pair, or you're wearing a vastly wrong size, I just can't see how this would happen. First, these require some "putting together", so to speak-- one of the pieces arrives looped under the footbed, and you need unloop it out from under, or there's no way these will fit right. But if you DO have them on correctly (and I concede that even once you have the piece unlooped it might take you a few tries to get it right the first time), the cloth pieces are extremely stretchy. I have a very narrow ankle, and I have no problem at all with my heel popping out.

The sole of these is really nice-- a squishy yoga mat material. I also own the classic Sanuk Yoga Mat flip-flops, and I will say that the soles in these are not NEARLY as thick as those, so they're somewhat less comfortable. That's not to say they're uncomfortable, but my feet get fatigued in these much quicker than they do in the classic yoga mats. They're also not the most conducive to hot, sweaty feet... the material does get a little slippery. Not horrifically so, but it is noticeable.

I have very picky toes, and have problems with the toe post in a lot of flip-flops. But this one isn't irritating at all. In fact, rubbing/chafing wise, these sandals are pretty great. I'm blister-prone as all get out, but even after wearing these around for miles in the hot Las Vegas summer, my feet were fine: no blisters, no rubbing. Would I have liked some more sole thickness or arch support? Yes. But again, they're not uncomfortable at all in that regard, and so that they're PARTICULARLY comfortable with rubbing pushes them squarely in the positive of comfort level.

Overall, I'd recommend these for sure. Just know that you might have to play around with the cloth straps for a little bit when you get them... but once you have those "arranged", you'll end up with a pair of cute, comfy, and unique sandals.
on August 25, 2015
I bought these in black. They are really comfortable for a while.
Then a couple of things happen. Your feet sweat, and these guys don't seem to do so well with that, especially because the fabric that the straps are made with stretches and after a couple of times it's just not what they used to be when they were new, so your foot ends up slipping of the sandal.
They make a bunch of noise the more you wear them too because, of course, they are stretching, so they "clap" around more.
And, if you happen to be pregnant and getting bigger, don't buy them because they are not the best to walk for a while.
A little disappointed with this product. I do receive a lot of complements.
on June 3, 2015
Simply put, these fit weird. I'm an 8.5 most often, so I went up to a 9. The toe area looks almost comically wide around my foot, but the heel section seems perilously narrow. I loved them though, so I wanted to try an 8 and ordered it. They are too small all around. The larger size may have worked, but it feels like the elastic would need to be significantly tighter around the section attached to the bottom of the shoe - it's so lose that I think if I actually wore them out, my heels would slide all around. If this part were somehow adjustable, I'd probably keep them. Too bad!

So disappointed, I love the feel of these, but I think I've probably just got some weird feet.
on May 4, 2014
I love the laid-back Sanuk concept. I love the yoga mat footbed and the cute design. And although I only tried them on in the house, I could tell that the toe strap wouldn't rub too much. But the fit was odd to me. I usually wear an 8.5W or 9W; based on reviews here, I bought a 9 in black. They were too long in the toe area, too narrow, and too short in the heel length. It was as if the toe strap could have best started farther up the shoe, yet I have long toes. But the strange part was how my heels slid out of them inward while walking. They don't do that with, say, Havaianas. I had to constantly adjust these. The overall fit was still better than with the very narrow Sam Edelman Gigi sandals, though. I'm left wondering if I should risk getting a 10 in these (the size many say is too big) or just keep these for the beach only.
on June 12, 2015
I bought my first pair in Hawaii, and the salesperson put them on me to show how to wear them. I loved them instantly and bought a 2nd pair through Amazon when I returned home. My shoe size is 7 or 7 1/2 depending on the style. I got a size 8 in this sandal, and they are perfect. I like a little space in the heel and toe area. They are not your slip on and go style, but once they are on, they feel good and no need to take on and off. I like all the color and pattern choices. I live in Florida, so they are perfect at home, shopping and casual restaurants and more.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.