BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on May 23, 2014
I think the negative reviews are from folks that didn't wear them correctly. I am a 7 1/2 in all of my shoes and ordered a size 7. They fit great and are insanely comfortable! However, the first time I wore them, I didn't realize the strap that goes across the top of my foot was actually under the shoe. I think this is the issue folks have that are stating that the strap around the ankle wouldn't stay up. If you read the directions you will understand how you are to wear these correctly. I do not see how the ankle strap wouldn't stay up. I bought these to wear to yoga class, but find myself grabbing them to wear with shorts, skirts and dresses...so comfy!!
review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 720 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2017
OK, folks, I don't often leave product reviews, but the moment these amazing sandals/flip-flops were placed upon my feet, I swear I could hear my little tootsies SING! I have plantar fasciitis, and so I need supportive, cushy footwear. My feet are also a bit on the chubby side, so I can't wear "normal" sandals because they are always too tight...which means I normally just have to settle for flip flops, which are not always the perfect match for the outfit and situation that I am in.

These sandals are perfect! They look dressy enough to wear with a nice summery dress out to dinner, and yet not so stuffy that I couldn't throw on a pair of short and a t-shirt and head out to the park. They are a DREAM to walk in!!! The "strap" material is stretchy enough to accommodate moving around and walking, and yet supportive enough to feel like these shoes won't fall off. They do give a very slight tug back into place, if that makes sense. The cushion is perfectly squishy without being too squishy - just enough squish for my plantar fasciitis to be happy walking in these all day. No, seriously...ALL DAY.

I am currently wondering what is the appropriate amount of time to wait before I tell my husband that I'm buying several more pair in other colors? Psssshaw, I'm going to just go ahead and do it!! You should, too!

I normally wear a 9 1/2 to a 10, depending on the brand of shoe. I got these in a 10 and they fit me perfectly with a little room past my toes and behind my heel, but that's how I like it. Sometimes when I'm sitting or walking in just the right way, my feet always tend to shift in whatever shoes I am wearing, so I like a little room to move around.

p.s. I hate it when people leave reviews saying they got their stuff for free or discounted (and, gosh, why aren't companies offering ME free stuff or discounts, eh?!)...so I'm happy to report that I am a REAL person who paid full price for these. Worth every penny!
review image
22 comments| 175 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 16, 2015
Love love love. Very comfortable and swishy. No straps sliding down. Nice snug fit. I wear a 9-9.5 so I ordered a 10. Have about 1/4 inch extra front and back. Ordering a different color now. Maybe the issue with the reviews saying the strap is falling down is relating to the shoe being too big, or wearing them wrong. I added a pic of the instructions. I can't see how that could happen otherwise. There definitely should not be a strap under the shoe.
review image review image
11 comment| 137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2017
I personally thing these sandals are ugly. I needed a good walking sandal and I did not want the bulky Velcro (grandma) sandals, so I ordered these. Turns out, I love them! I still thing they're ugly, but they are so comfortable! They fit exactly as expected! I wear 9.5-10, I ordered the 10 and they couldn't fit any better! They offer just enough support for me to wear them around all day walking without getting foot cramps. This is also the cheapest place I have found them, and with Amazon prime they came in two days. Be careful if you have hardwood floors. In my case, the bottoms were slick on the hardwood flooring. When I put them on and started to walk, I was sliding around like I was on ice. However on carpet and outside they are great!
on May 12, 2016
I wish I was one of the many reviewers that this shoe fit. It is so cute on the foot and will go well with many outfits. I had no problems putting them on correctly. I am a size 7. Sometimes a 6 1/2 in a shoe with really good arch support. I bought the size 7 in this sandal. The length and width were perfect. The only thing was the toe post. It was too fat. It really, really was painful trying to wear the shoe. I'm not usually bothered by toe posts so I was disappointed I couldn't wear them. I sent them back. I seriously considered keeping the shoes anyway, but I noticed one of the sandals was soiled. So, keeping them was out of the question. Maybe that's why they were only $20.00.
on August 13, 2017
Updated 9/17/17: I really dislike these shoes! I thought I'd get used to wearing them, but it's not me, it's the design. Since the front of the shoe has too much room, I'm constantly tripping over my own feet. They're such cute shoes, but completely annoying to wear. I had hoped to like them enough to buy more of the fabric designs, but there's no way I would buy another of these shoes.

I really like these shoes, so far. They are definitely comfortable. I never buy shoes online out of fear of them not fitting well and these shoes (my first online shoe purchase) fit decently.

The only thing I'd say to be aware of is that the front of the shoe is roomy. If you have short toes, like me, it might look weird to you. Especially since my heel is exactly at the back of the shoe. So, the shoe is a little longer in the front than I'd like, but it's nothing to send them back over. I'm assuming these shoes were designed by someone with long toes. ;)
on May 2, 2016
I got bad blisters on the bottoms of my feet from walking around at a nascar race all day wearing my rainbow brand flip flops (I hadn't worn them since autumn). Fortunately, I had already ordered these and they were at my doorstep when I got home. I've been wearing them everywhere for a week because they don't irritate the blisters and also allow my feet to get air! They are SO comfy. No arch support though, so I won't wear them every day. They have been great for me though and they don't require any breaking in. Also, i think some colors can be worn to the office, especially if you're wearing a nice outfit. I've been wearing my charcoal and white stripe ones all week at work.
on June 15, 2016
My Sanuk sandals are now my official new favorite shoes! I wear them everywhere and to just about every event. The sole is so soft, it conforms to the shape of my foot and provides me all day comfort (I spend about 6 hours of my day standing, with little time to sit, and I'm a little over weight, so I desperately need shoes that give me all day comfort). When I take them off in the evening, the padding doesn't stay squished down in the shape of my foot. It bounces back up and is ready to let my feet snuggled down into the soft padding again the next morning when I slip them on.
The yoga sling is delightfully colorful and oh-so-comfortable. I barely know I'm wearing them, because the sling is so soft and light on my foot. It was a little tricky to learn how to slip them on and off quickly, because of the sling, but I have it figured out now: super fast slip on shoes come from Wal-Mart and my feet hate them. Good quality shoes are worth taking the time to put on properly. So, don't expect this shoe to be your fast on/off sandal. The comfort they give my feet are totally worth the time it takes to slip the yoga sling onto my foot, plus, I know that they aren't going to slip off my feet if I have to sprint somewhere (which I have done in these shoes several times now).
I highly recommend these shoes! If you like sandals, or cute comfortable shoes, you will LOVE these!
on June 10, 2016
If you are looking for a comfortable and stylish sandal for summer or California weather, THIS IS IT. So I heard about them from one of my nieces friends and decided to look them up on Amazon. I bought the black because in my estimation I can get a lot more wear out of them because they match everything. So here are. Few reasons you should buy these shoes.

1. They are comfortable. They have a yoga mat like material on the inside sole and flexible rubber for the bottom sole. The yoga material provides sufficiency arch support and comfort. The rubber sole provides flexibility and easy of movement. Add the that the cloth straps and you have a real winner. No more straps biting into your flesh. You will no problem walking long distance and long hours in these sandals.

2. They are CUTE. They come in a plethora a colors and designs. You can select the traditional black (which I truly love) or go funky with stripes or flowers. The possibilities are endless because...

3. They are relatively affordable. Mine cost $30. That seemed pricey to me, but like I said I saw my nieces little friend and was really intrigued by the whole yoga bottom and thought one splurge was worth it. Ladies, it's worth it! I've been wearing them daily for two months and I'm ready for a summer pair. Try them out and you will be hooked.
on June 4, 2014
I LOVE the way these shoes fit. They are so comfortable. Seriously, I feel like I'm walking on clouds. The first time I tried to put them on was pretty funny and made me realize I may not be as smart as I think. Now I'm a pro and I wear them all the time. I've had them for 3 weeks and I probably wear them 3-4 days a week. They are breaking my heart, however. The very top of the yoga material on both shoes has started to wear and I have two small holes near the arch of my foot. Don't yell at me for having dry, dangerous feet because that I do not. I complained to Amazon and they sent me a new pair. Unfortunately, they did the same within the same time frame. Once a little tear/hole is made in the top layer, it basically peels right off.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.