Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 977 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,084 reviews
on May 23, 2014
I think the negative reviews are from folks that didn't wear them correctly. I am a 7 1/2 in all of my shoes and ordered a size 7. They fit great and are insanely comfortable! However, the first time I wore them, I didn't realize the strap that goes across the top of my foot was actually under the shoe. I think this is the issue folks have that are stating that the strap around the ankle wouldn't stay up. If you read the directions you will understand how you are to wear these correctly. I do not see how the ankle strap wouldn't stay up. I bought these to wear to yoga class, but find myself grabbing them to wear with shorts, skirts and dresses...so comfy!!
review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 710 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 25, 2017
These are my favorite style of sandals - I probably have 2 dozen different patterns of this style. I live in AZ, so sandal weather is 12 months of the year. I usually wear an 8.5 in regular shoes (9 in running shoes), but buy the 8 in this style. I have very narrow feet, so the sizing down works. If you have wider feet and wear a half size, I would say you probably need to go the next size up rather than down. I can wear the 9's, but the footbed is a bit bigger and not nearly as comfortable for me. These sandals are comfortable with that cushy footbed and soft fabric design. I have a high arch, so this is not a long walk sandal for me, but if I am not going to be doing a ton of walking, I will wear these all day with no trouble at all.
on September 12, 2016
Not an orthotic sandal, but sooo comfortable anyway, just don't look for arch support! Stay on don't slide or slip! I often buy a 9-1/ 2 in sandals and a 10 in shoes. I tried 9 and 10 and 10 are the better fit, not too long. If i n doubt i would go up the size. I saw these on Amazon just browsing and loved them. I bought for a cruise because nothing is worse than sore feet or a sandal that rubs into a blister. These will pack flat for suitcase room since I carry on to an airplane and will be good wherever so multi use is good! I love them and sooo cute. Just a great buy!.
on May 19, 2017
Exactly what I've been looking for! Perfect for a summer dress without having to wear heals, but relaxed enough for an everyday sandal. The material is a soft, stretchy, wicking fabric that doesn't rub so no need to break them in. The soul is very cushiony (I have other sanuk flip flops and the yoga soul has held up really well, especially for what they've been through with kayaking, around the farm, through the creek, etc. dry out really well and don't squeek/fall apart as others have). Great brand! Happy I found my new summer statement shoe :)
on June 22, 2014
I really enjoy how this shoe fits and feels on. It has already gotten a little attention too :-). I did follow the suggestions in the reviews on size. If you want a little shoe around your foot and not be right on the edge, I suggest a half size up. I wear a 6.5 so I decided to go 7 with it and am very happy.
on April 27, 2016
These are quite comfortable. I love the stretchy fabric and the sole is sturdy but still has a well cushioned response to your foot. Just so you're not disappointed, the pattern position varies from shoe to shoe, so they're not really paired. I have a friend who wouldn't be able to wear them mismatched. I like things a little funky though, so I will wear them with pleasure. I may buy another pair in a solid color to wear with summer play clothes.
on May 12, 2016
I wish I was one of the many reviewers that this shoe fit. It is so cute on the foot and will go well with many outfits. I had no problems putting them on correctly. I am a size 7. Sometimes a 6 1/2 in a shoe with really good arch support. I bought the size 7 in this sandal. The length and width were perfect. The only thing was the toe post. It was too fat. It really, really was painful trying to wear the shoe. I'm not usually bothered by toe posts so I was disappointed I couldn't wear them. I sent them back. I seriously considered keeping the shoes anyway, but I noticed one of the sandals was soiled. So, keeping them was out of the question. Maybe that's why they were only $20.00.
on June 4, 2014
I LOVE the way these shoes fit. They are so comfortable. Seriously, I feel like I'm walking on clouds. The first time I tried to put them on was pretty funny and made me realize I may not be as smart as I think. Now I'm a pro and I wear them all the time. I've had them for 3 weeks and I probably wear them 3-4 days a week. They are breaking my heart, however. The very top of the yoga material on both shoes has started to wear and I have two small holes near the arch of my foot. Don't yell at me for having dry, dangerous feet because that I do not. I complained to Amazon and they sent me a new pair. Unfortunately, they did the same within the same time frame. Once a little tear/hole is made in the top layer, it basically peels right off.
on May 16, 2017
I have five pairs of Sanuk sandals, now - and plan on acquiring some 3-4 more. These are magnificently comfortable, and the assortment of available colors and prints make these a no-brainer addition to almost anyone's wardrobe for the summer!
on September 21, 2014
These Sanuk sandals are the next best thing to those plush socks I love to wear at home: Soft stretchy fabric wraps your feet while the soles, made from yoga mats, are cushiony (the longer you wear them, the more they custom conform to your feet). As I've worn them, it's crossed my mind to apply for a job with the company so I can get more :-). These orange ones are bright so they received immediate attention and lots of compliments - plus questions. Apparently they are a new line. We wear sandals year-round here, so they are perfect - except in rain. Have thrown a waterproof pair of shoes in the car to have in case of unexpected downpours this time of year. Would prefer a slightly better fit - my feet are long and skinny. Have noticed they come in N sometimes and will look forward to trying that. Also, ordinary leather soled shoes are painful to me. I have a wall full of Crocs, which I love, but enough is enough! It's time for a change and these sandals have made a big difference in the spring in my step. Prepare to practice walking in them a bit, and allowing the shoes to shape to you. For me, it took a little getting used to, but worth it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.