Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 1,317 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,383 reviews
on May 23, 2013
I bought my first pair of Sanuk Yoga Spree thongs last summer when I was in a panic due to a broken strap on a different brand of sandals. I ducked into the nearest shop and grabbed a pair of Sanuks because they felt good and the price was right. Then I kept wearing them and wearing them and wearing them. When the weather warmed up enough this spring to wear sandals, they were the first pair that I put on. I decided to grab a second pair in a different color and picked them up here on Amazon.

If you need lots of arch support to feel comfortable, this may not be the flip-flop for you, but I find that the yoga mat footbed has enough give to provide a decent degree of support and nice cushioning. I like the slim straps, which make them feminine enough to wear with casual skirt. And even though the straps are slim, the sandals are well-made and feel very sturdy. They are a bit addictive, because I'm sure I will buy another pair before summer's end!
on February 21, 2016
I didn't realize how picky I was about flip flops until it took so long to find new ones. I've been looking for new flip flops for quite a while. These have turned out to be a great find. The yoga mat sole offers great support and cushion without making my feet dark on the bottom. The shoes are light enough, quite enough and stay on the feet well enough to wear around the house as I am walking back and forth doing chores. What's more, they do not make marks on my light colored stone floors. I did not give 5 stars because it will take a little getting used to the feel of the rough fabric between my toes (while it does not hurt and I have no marks/blisters, I do notice the feel for the first few minutes that I have them on). Even with that being said, I will buy another pair to wear outside because I do love them enough to want a pair to wear when I go out. Note, the fact that I'd have another pair for outdoors is my personal preference of not wearing "outdoor shoes" inside of my home; I expect that these are durable enough to wear outdoors everyday and last a long time.
on December 18, 2016
I adore Sanuk shoes, I've owned several different styles and I'm always buying more when I see some that I like. These just aren't a winner for me.

First of all, they ran a little bit small. I'm a true 9 and my feet were at the very very end of the back. Had the shoes been even a little smaller, my feet would've been off the back.

Second, the material that the thong of the sandal is made of is very stiff so these cut into the skin between my big and second toe. The first couple times I tried to wear these were especially bad. Finally they seemed to soften some around the 3rd wear but they still aren't very comfortable.

On the plus size, the sole is the same one that Sanuk lovers know and love. Ultra comfortable yoga foam. Always a winner in that aspect!

Overall they're a 3/5 for me. I'm keeping them, but only for quick runs out to the mailbox or to wear on short errands.
on July 12, 2016
I was really hesitant to pay 30 dollars for flip flops, but thank God I did!

These are probably the most comfortable flip flops I've ever owned. They're really well made and worth the money. There's no annoying toe thong pain, and you can be in these all day, comfortably.

I took these to a music festival, and I was able to walk to and from the camp grounds and festival grounds with no problems. They don't get dirty very easily, but three days camping with dust flying around definitely took its toll. They're still holding up and I can still wear them without any problems. I used a damp paper towel to just wipe them down and they were fine and back to normal. (I read in previous reviews that it may not be good to get them too wet because they can get absorbent.)

Good investment, and I'll probably get another pair shortly.
on June 16, 2015
These were are a life saver for pregnant feet! If you need very structured arch support they may not be for you, however I've gone from sore feet every day to absolutely no pain at the end of the day, even if my legs are sore! I will probably always own a pair from now on. In fact I have another style, the Sanuk Sling with the same bottoms. I like these a little better because they slip on (beneficial when bending over is a chore at 9 months pregnant), the others you need move the straps around your foot, but once they are on, they are awesome. I've only had them for a few weeks so I can't speak for longevity yet, but I'll report back if I have any issues for the rest of this summer, which I see myself wearing these daily.
on April 3, 2017
Cute and comfortable. I can wear anywhere from a size 9-10 (10 being my running shoe...) and this size ten fits perfectly, which imo means they run a bit snug. The white strapped flip flops comes with a brown base. Not sure if it said that somewhere and I missed it. Would have preferred black, but I'll keep them nonetheless. Not as squishy as my 4 year old Sanuks, but definitely soft.
review image review image review image
on September 9, 2015
My go to sandals! Love that I can get them cheaper on Amazon than in stores (when I do find them). The soft pad on the bottom is fantastic, and the band is very comfortable. I generally wear a size 9-10 wide. Purchased a 10 in these and could probably have gone with 10.5-11. The width is just right. The first few times you wear them, they might feel a bit tight, but quickly stretch to fit.

I'm the person who would go barefoot everywhere if they let me. So these are a great solution of that.

::Update May 2016::
Just purchased another pair after the last ones met their demise via puppy. Got another size 10, and these fit better than the last pair. No need to adjust sizing at all. I could have just had a fluke pair the last time.
Soles were super soft and comfy cushion, and the grips on the bottom were awesome. However I usually wear a size 7-71/2 in flip flops and ordered accordingly. I think it was just due to all the Cushion in the sole, but the straps on top cut into my feet tight. Also the strap between my toes cut in. Going to return and try to order in an 8. You may need to size up on these just simply because of the cushioned layers on the bottom.
on May 10, 2015
I am in love with these shoes. They are the most comfortable flip flops ever. My friend has a pair and really recommended them. All of my flip flops are super thin and provide zero support. I can wear these all day and they feel amazing. I'm so glad that I bought them. They didn't come in 1/2 sizes. I usually wear a size 6.5 but decided to go with a size 7. They are a little bigger than what I'm used to as far as the length of the flip flop but the straps fit perfectly. I think the 6 would have been too small/short.
on March 10, 2016
I like them but the old version had better straps. These straps feel and look cheap in comparison to the same style I bought 2.5 years ago. These are like a flat webbing material. I bought these in October (it is now March, so 5 months later) and haven't worn them daily. The last pair I bought was in March of 2013 and wore them up until these new ones came in October 2015. I don't think these will last 2.5 years like the old ones did. And rightfully so -- I'm sure they were awful to look at.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.