BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on April 3, 2017
Cute and comfortable. I can wear anywhere from a size 9-10 (10 being my running shoe...) and this size ten fits perfectly, which imo means they run a bit snug. The white strapped flip flops comes with a brown base. Not sure if it said that somewhere and I missed it. Would have preferred black, but I'll keep them nonetheless. Not as squishy as my 4 year old Sanuks, but definitely soft.
review image review image review image
on June 23, 2016
Just like the other pair I got for my daughter. Fit fine but are cracking! Haven't had them long and wear them once or twice a week. Now they are yard flip flops. Waste of money.
review image review image review image
on September 23, 2015
First of all I don't know why reviewers are saying not to get these wet. I get mine wet and my other Sanuk yoga omat ones wet too. I mean like submerged in the ocean wet and sure they act like a sponge at first but they still feel fine and dry quick. I mean I wouldn't get them soaking wet and then toss them in my closet or anything, sure let them dry outside but mine dried on me in a few hours. I smelled them after and they smelled fine. One time I was having a stinky foot day and they smelled so I wiped them down with paper towel and a cleaner, let dry, sprayed with perfume, let dry again and ever since they haven't smelled. Even after I get them totally wet ( submerged ) then let them dry , when I smell them they still smell fine and I can smell a hit of that perfume :P Ok so back to these flip flops. I have 2 pairs of Sanuk Yoga Mat ones and they have the checkered print on the inside of the sandal straps. I love them a lot and so when saw these ocean blue ones so cheap I decided to get them. They are more narrow than my other ones and have that yoga mat feel but the mat is about half as thick and cushy as my other ones. I can't complain for the price but I don't think they're worth more than the $13 or so that I paid. I know the other colors cost much more. Although they are more narrow, they are not too narrow for my wide feet and they do have a pretty feminine shape to them. This ocean blue color is prettier in person. In the top photo it looks like the straps are almost gausey but they are not. The are solid and have some kind of shiny stitching on top that make them look that way. I'd recommend the blue but not the others due to price
Soles were super soft and comfy cushion, and the grips on the bottom were awesome. However I usually wear a size 7-71/2 in flip flops and ordered accordingly. I think it was just due to all the Cushion in the sole, but the straps on top cut into my feet tight. Also the strap between my toes cut in. Going to return and try to order in an 8. You may need to size up on these just simply because of the cushioned layers on the bottom.
on June 5, 2015
I will say buy a size up. I have never had to go a size up in shoes, a perfect size 7. But the 7 here my heel hung off the back. An eight fits correctly.
on June 16, 2015
These were are a life saver for pregnant feet! If you need very structured arch support they may not be for you, however I've gone from sore feet every day to absolutely no pain at the end of the day, even if my legs are sore! I will probably always own a pair from now on. In fact I have another style, the Sanuk Sling with the same bottoms. I like these a little better because they slip on (beneficial when bending over is a chore at 9 months pregnant), the others you need move the straps around your foot, but once they are on, they are awesome. I've only had them for a few weeks so I can't speak for longevity yet, but I'll report back if I have any issues for the rest of this summer, which I see myself wearing these daily.
on December 18, 2016
I adore Sanuk shoes, I've owned several different styles and I'm always buying more when I see some that I like. These just aren't a winner for me.

First of all, they ran a little bit small. I'm a true 9 and my feet were at the very very end of the back. Had the shoes been even a little smaller, my feet would've been off the back.

Second, the material that the thong of the sandal is made of is very stiff so these cut into the skin between my big and second toe. The first couple times I tried to wear these were especially bad. Finally they seemed to soften some around the 3rd wear but they still aren't very comfortable.

On the plus size, the sole is the same one that Sanuk lovers know and love. Ultra comfortable yoga foam. Always a winner in that aspect!

Overall they're a 3/5 for me. I'm keeping them, but only for quick runs out to the mailbox or to wear on short errands.
on July 12, 2016
I was really hesitant to pay 30 dollars for flip flops, but thank God I did!

These are probably the most comfortable flip flops I've ever owned. They're really well made and worth the money. There's no annoying toe thong pain, and you can be in these all day, comfortably.

I took these to a music festival, and I was able to walk to and from the camp grounds and festival grounds with no problems. They don't get dirty very easily, but three days camping with dust flying around definitely took its toll. They're still holding up and I can still wear them without any problems. I used a damp paper towel to just wipe them down and they were fine and back to normal. (I read in previous reviews that it may not be good to get them too wet because they can get absorbent.)

Good investment, and I'll probably get another pair shortly.
on September 9, 2015
My go to sandals! Love that I can get them cheaper on Amazon than in stores (when I do find them). The soft pad on the bottom is fantastic, and the band is very comfortable. I generally wear a size 9-10 wide. Purchased a 10 in these and could probably have gone with 10.5-11. The width is just right. The first few times you wear them, they might feel a bit tight, but quickly stretch to fit.

I'm the person who would go barefoot everywhere if they let me. So these are a great solution of that.

::Update May 2016::
Just purchased another pair after the last ones met their demise via puppy. Got another size 10, and these fit better than the last pair. No need to adjust sizing at all. I could have just had a fluke pair the last time.
on May 10, 2015
I am in love with these shoes. They are the most comfortable flip flops ever. My friend has a pair and really recommended them. All of my flip flops are super thin and provide zero support. I can wear these all day and they feel amazing. I'm so glad that I bought them. They didn't come in 1/2 sizes. I usually wear a size 6.5 but decided to go with a size 7. They are a little bigger than what I'm used to as far as the length of the flip flop but the straps fit perfectly. I think the 6 would have been too small/short.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.