YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 1,274 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,338 reviews
on May 23, 2013
I bought my first pair of Sanuk Yoga Spree thongs last summer when I was in a panic due to a broken strap on a different brand of sandals. I ducked into the nearest shop and grabbed a pair of Sanuks because they felt good and the price was right. Then I kept wearing them and wearing them and wearing them. When the weather warmed up enough this spring to wear sandals, they were the first pair that I put on. I decided to grab a second pair in a different color and picked them up here on Amazon.

If you need lots of arch support to feel comfortable, this may not be the flip-flop for you, but I find that the yoga mat footbed has enough give to provide a decent degree of support and nice cushioning. I like the slim straps, which make them feminine enough to wear with casual skirt. And even though the straps are slim, the sandals are well-made and feel very sturdy. They are a bit addictive, because I'm sure I will buy another pair before summer's end!
on May 30, 2014
I grew up in SoCal so I feel like I know my flip flops. Usually we would stick to Reefs or Rainbow brand. However, these are very comfortable right away, unlike the Rainbow leather that you have to "break in." These are great for using around the house and wearing outside to beach and pool activities BUT DO NOT get them wet, the material will act like a sponge. If you tend to jump back into your flip flops when you get out of the water, stick to Reefs.
on April 13, 2015
I bought these because, being vegan, I refuse to wear leather 😝 The fabric has a slight sheen which I think is pretty. I got these in grey and they look great with everything. Quite comfy as well. 💕
review image
on March 10, 2016
I like them but the old version had better straps. These straps feel and look cheap in comparison to the same style I bought 2.5 years ago. These are like a flat webbing material. I bought these in October (it is now March, so 5 months later) and haven't worn them daily. The last pair I bought was in March of 2013 and wore them up until these new ones came in October 2015. I don't think these will last 2.5 years like the old ones did. And rightfully so -- I'm sure they were awful to look at.
review image
on April 24, 2013
Glad I bought these a few weeks before vacation because you have to break in the thong part....but that's typical with almost any sandal. Other than that, feels like heaven.
on July 27, 2013
They are very comfortable. I'm on my feet a lot. Saved my feet. I would recommend them to anyone who is on their feet a lot.
on June 5, 2015
I will say buy a size up. I have never had to go a size up in shoes, a perfect size 7. But the 7 here my heel hung off the back. An eight fits correctly.
on June 16, 2015
These were are a life saver for pregnant feet! If you need very structured arch support they may not be for you, however I've gone from sore feet every day to absolutely no pain at the end of the day, even if my legs are sore! I will probably always own a pair from now on. In fact I have another style, the Sanuk Sling with the same bottoms. I like these a little better because they slip on (beneficial when bending over is a chore at 9 months pregnant), the others you need move the straps around your foot, but once they are on, they are awesome. I've only had them for a few weeks so I can't speak for longevity yet, but I'll report back if I have any issues for the rest of this summer, which I see myself wearing these daily.
on July 11, 2015
Love love love these! So cute and comfy! The ocean blue color is awesome, have them in Coral too!! They're all good!
review image review image
on February 21, 2016
I didn't realize how picky I was about flip flops until it took so long to find new ones. I've been looking for new flip flops for quite a while. These have turned out to be a great find. The yoga mat sole offers great support and cushion without making my feet dark on the bottom. The shoes are light enough, quite enough and stay on the feet well enough to wear around the house as I am walking back and forth doing chores. What's more, they do not make marks on my light colored stone floors. I did not give 5 stars because it will take a little getting used to the feel of the rough fabric between my toes (while it does not hurt and I have no marks/blisters, I do notice the feel for the first few minutes that I have them on). Even with that being said, I will buy another pair to wear outside because I do love them enough to want a pair to wear when I go out. Note, the fact that I'd have another pair for outdoors is my personal preference of not wearing "outdoor shoes" inside of my home; I expect that these are durable enough to wear outdoors everyday and last a long time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.