Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18SW_gno

on September 9, 2015
My go to sandals! Love that I can get them cheaper on Amazon than in stores (when I do find them). The soft pad on the bottom is fantastic, and the band is very comfortable. I generally wear a size 9-10 wide. Purchased a 10 in these and could probably have gone with 10.5-11. The width is just right. The first few times you wear them, they might feel a bit tight, but quickly stretch to fit.

I'm the person who would go barefoot everywhere if they let me. So these are a great solution of that.

::Update May 2016::
Just purchased another pair after the last ones met their demise via puppy. Got another size 10, and these fit better than the last pair. No need to adjust sizing at all. I could have just had a fluke pair the last time.
on May 21, 2017
Love these flops! I've bought Sanuk flops in the past that required me "breaking them in", resulting in painful blisters. These are perfect right out the box. They're super comfortable, straps don't blister and the yoga mat soles are dreamy. I've got very narrow feet and you can see in the pics they fit perfectly in width. The only thing I'd caution you on is the slick bottoms. Once they're roughed up a bit that won't be an issue. if you want another casual daily use flip flops, i would also recommend you the desen branded one Desen Women's Floral Summer Satin Flip Flop Black 6 B(M) US
review image
on June 23, 2016
Just like the other pair I got for my daughter. Fit fine but are cracking! Haven't had them long and wear them once or twice a week. Now they are yard flip flops. Waste of money.
review imagereview imagereview image
on January 15, 2016
I have these in white and I'm happy with my purchase. They fit more narrow, which is good for me because i have narrow feet. They are extremely comfortable, the only thing is if i walk in them for long periods of time they make the skin on the balls of my feet a little painful. Not sure why. I still like these and wear them all the time, if i'm going to be walking a lot or for a long distance I just pick different sandals or shoes that day. Everyone should own a pair of sanuks. They will change your life!
on May 17, 2015
These are super cute. I bought a size 8 and they were too small (I wear an 8 in every other shoe and have for years). I ended up giving them to my mother-in-law to avoid the hassle of returning them. I was pretty disappointed in the sizing, but they look cute on her and she loves them! I buy these for my 6 year old daughter, she has been wearing them for years and love them. Super comfy. Runs small!
on October 6, 2014
I wish I had found these shoes a long time ago. These are the best flip flop I've ever worn. The yoga mat is SO comfortable. Once you break them in and wear them for a week or so they fit to your feet and you get a bit of arch support because the mat sort of pushes up a bit to fit to your foot.

The straps are a bit tight when I first put these on but once I broke them in I've never had any problems.

The only shoe I would say I liked better would be another pair of Sanuk Yoga flip flops!!

They hold up well!
on May 6, 2017
This is my second pair of these exact flip flops. Love them! Great cushion, a little bit of sparkle, and comfortable straps. I wear them frequently. My last pair lasted years. I'm keeping the old pair to wear to the beach. I usually wear a 7 1/2 in shoes. I got the 8 in these and they have a little extra room. So, true to size.
on November 18, 2015
4/5 stars only because of sizing issue. I love them. I wear them on a daily basis around the house and in the garden... even out when I'm wearing super casual clothes. HOWEVER, they run small. I normally wear a 7.5 / 8 and the 8's barely fit. Barely. I decided to break them in and they did loosen up a little and flattened out just enough to be alright. They are incredibly comfy and I'll definitely reorder another pair after I wear these out, but will probably opt to go a size up.
on May 4, 2017
I love these shoes. This is my 3rd pair in 6 years. So they last about 2 years. However, I wear them all the time because I live in southern California. They have withstand traveling to tropical places and many festivals. I always buy them on amazon because they are always cheaper than the stores. Highly recommended and most comfortable shoes ever! I hope Sanuk never stop making this simple style:)
on July 2, 2015
I really like the Sanuk Yoga Spree 2 Flip Flop, I have been wearing them continuously since I received them and have not had any problems or issues with them. They are very comfortable and there has not had to be a "break in" period. I actually bought two pairs and I'm very glad that I did.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.