Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 23, 2016
I ABSOLUTELY love this brand of flip flops. I have bought a pair at Dillard's in the past and knew exactly how they would fit.

I am a size 9 in dress sandals and shoes. I WEAR A 10 in SANUK brands. ORDER A SIZE up. Trust me....I felt like bigfoot walking out of Dillard's with my first pair. With that knowledge, I saw these on Amazon and ordered a 10. A quick note is that the flip flops with a heel are slightly more narrow that the flat versions. With that, if you have a very wide foot, stick with the flat version.

I have worn the flat version for 3 months, many times all day long and have not had any knee issues whatsoever. I tried these on and have worn them all day and am finding it the same. SUPER Comfy!!!! I LOVE them.

It would be good to note that the company as a whole backs their products. I had a little issue with the first pair I bought, called the company and they replaced them immediately (with the receipt of course). I am picky with how things fit in between the toes and have had zero discomforts​ with this brand.

A happy and dedicated buyer.......Worth every penny. Please refer to the pictures to see how they fit on my feet.
review image
on November 27, 2015
I bought my first pair of Sanuk Yoga Spree thongs last summer when I was in a panic due to a broken strap on a different brand of sandals. I ducked into the nearest shop and grabbed a pair of Sanuks because they felt good and the price was right. Then I kept wearing them and wearing them and wearing them. When the weather warmed up enough this spring to wear sandals, they were the first pair that I put on. I decided to grab a second pair in a different color and picked them up here on Amazon.

If you need lots of arch support to feel comfortable, this may not be the flip-flop for you, but I find that the yoga mat footbed has enough give to provide a decent degree of support and nice cushioning. I like the slim straps, which make them feminine enough to wear with casual skirt. And even though the straps are slim, the sandals are well-made and feel very sturdy. They are a bit addictive, because I'm sure I will buy another pair before summer's end!. I gave this pair to my mom and she wore them for a week in Hawaii and the rest of the summer. They still look new.
The wife really likes these flip flops. She finds them easy to wear for long periods of time without much fatigue. They are simple but nice enough to wear for most things.

The one thing I don't really care for in my experience with similar mens flip flops from Sanuk, is the spongy material used. If they get wet, they do feel like soggy sponges on your feet. Considered taking a star away but my wife has no issues with them. I should point out that you might consider getting one size bigger than you would normally get as the first pair we ordered were just a little too small. Also, the dog likes to chew on these which is why we bought another pair in the first place.

Other than the minor gripes, these have proven to be comfortable at an affordable price point and my wife recommends them.
on August 28, 2016
I absolutely love the Sanuk yoga mat series flip flops. I have three pairs of those. This was my first Wedge pair and I am very happy with my purchase. I wish I had bought these a long time ago, actually! I have an issue with tendonitis in my right foot, in the area of my big toe. It prevents me from being able to wear a lot of wedge style shoes. Heels/pumps are simply out of the question for me. I was able to wear these yoga mat wedges all day without any discomfort from my tendonitis! I credit the yoga mat foot bed of these Sanuk's for that. I wish all my shoes could have a yoga mat foot bed like these.
on July 11, 2016
I like these flip flops, but mostly because they are very cute. As for comfort, I bought them because I love the no wedge ones of the same style. Those are super comfortable. I thought these would be really comfortable too, but as I should have expected, the wedge forces your foot down into the foot separator thingy. This makes these uncomfortable to wear for too long. I can get away with wearing them for about 2 or 3 hours. Then I'm wishing I wore my other ones. Sanuk Women's Yoga Mat Flip Flop,Ebony,8 M US

They are super cute and don't get me wrong, they aren't extremely uncomfortable. If your feet are use to wedge flip flops, these are awesome. Mine just aren't and start to hurt. You can't go wrong with yoga mat Sanuks.
on September 22, 2016
Love my Sanuks! So comfortable.
review image
on July 7, 2017
I am consistently a size seven -which is what I ordered. The shoe itself fit exactly and the footbed was nice and cushy. My problem was with the curve of the arch in the sandal. I have moderately high arches and this style leaves a gap where my instep should meet the footbed. Very uncomfortable to walk in...so they sit in my closet and I ended up buying a Teva sandal instead, which fits well and has lasted over 2 years.
on June 5, 2017
I am soooo sad about these! I can't wear them.
Pros:
Yoga mat insole is very comfortable
Wedge height is just right, not too tall
Length is true to size

Cons:
The upper 'thong' part of shoe is too small and cuts into the top of my foot.
These have to be the tightest uppers I have ever experienced
The left is shoe is less tight that the right
on September 7, 2016
Last year I got a pair of these flip flops in black and brown. I loved them so much I wore them around the house everyday. I finally wore a hole in them this year so I ordered another pair.

In just a few weeks of wearing them the straps on this newest pair have already stretched out considerably. I find that I cannot even wear them anymore because my foot slides off to the side causing me to twist my ankle. My old ones never got this bad even after a year of use so I am hoping that I just got a defective pair and that quality isn't starting to go downhill.
VINE VOICEon September 3, 2016
These are super comfortable. The yoga mat padding under them is amazing. I just had to replace them because I was missing one of them for too long. LOL. They *were* under the passenger seat in my long car but last time I pulled them out, there was only one of them.

I still have two feet though.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.