Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 27, 2015
I bought my first pair of Sanuk Yoga Spree thongs last summer when I was in a panic due to a broken strap on a different brand of sandals. I ducked into the nearest shop and grabbed a pair of Sanuks because they felt good and the price was right. Then I kept wearing them and wearing them and wearing them. When the weather warmed up enough this spring to wear sandals, they were the first pair that I put on. I decided to grab a second pair in a different color and picked them up here on Amazon.

If you need lots of arch support to feel comfortable, this may not be the flip-flop for you, but I find that the yoga mat footbed has enough give to provide a decent degree of support and nice cushioning. I like the slim straps, which make them feminine enough to wear with casual skirt. And even though the straps are slim, the sandals are well-made and feel very sturdy. They are a bit addictive, because I'm sure I will buy another pair before summer's end!. I gave this pair to my mom and she wore them for a week in Hawaii and the rest of the summer. They still look new.
on July 11, 2016
I like these flip flops, but mostly because they are very cute. As for comfort, I bought them because I love the no wedge ones of the same style. Those are super comfortable. I thought these would be really comfortable too, but as I should have expected, the wedge forces your foot down into the foot separator thingy. This makes these uncomfortable to wear for too long. I can get away with wearing them for about 2 or 3 hours. Then I'm wishing I wore my other ones. Sanuk Women's Yoga Mat Flip Flop,Ebony,8 M US

They are super cute and don't get me wrong, they aren't extremely uncomfortable. If your feet are use to wedge flip flops, these are awesome. Mine just aren't and start to hurt. You can't go wrong with yoga mat Sanuks.
on September 22, 2016
Love my Sanuks! So comfortable.
review image
on July 7, 2017
I am consistently a size seven -which is what I ordered. The shoe itself fit exactly and the footbed was nice and cushy. My problem was with the curve of the arch in the sandal. I have moderately high arches and this style leaves a gap where my instep should meet the footbed. Very uncomfortable to walk in...so they sit in my closet and I ended up buying a Teva sandal instead, which fits well and has lasted over 2 years.
on June 5, 2017
I am soooo sad about these! I can't wear them.
Pros:
Yoga mat insole is very comfortable
Wedge height is just right, not too tall
Length is true to size

Cons:
The upper 'thong' part of shoe is too small and cuts into the top of my foot.
These have to be the tightest uppers I have ever experienced
The left is shoe is less tight that the right
on September 7, 2016
Last year I got a pair of these flip flops in black and brown. I loved them so much I wore them around the house everyday. I finally wore a hole in them this year so I ordered another pair.

In just a few weeks of wearing them the straps on this newest pair have already stretched out considerably. I find that I cannot even wear them anymore because my foot slides off to the side causing me to twist my ankle. My old ones never got this bad even after a year of use so I am hoping that I just got a defective pair and that quality isn't starting to go downhill.
VINE VOICEon September 3, 2016
These are super comfortable. The yoga mat padding under them is amazing. I just had to replace them because I was missing one of them for too long. LOL. They *were* under the passenger seat in my long car but last time I pulled them out, there was only one of them.

I still have two feet though.
on May 21, 2015
I absolutely love these shoes. I wear an 8.5 normally so I went up to a 9. I wear them walking around all day in the theme parks. I wear them on water rides and in the rain. I don't slip off. It has just enough heel so that my Achilles's tendon has release. There is enough cushion between me and the ground. I love these!! I wish they came in more colors like the flat ones do.
on August 10, 2016
They are so very comfortable. Fit is good, could have been just a tad bit wider. I do have a wide foot, but the flat sandals are the perfect width. I just thought the wedges would too. That's the only complaint. I love these sandals. I have them in several colors in flats and just found the wedges about a month ago love them as well. I have had the flats for at least 3 years. I wear them almost every day in the summer. so they do not ware out in one summer. One of my feet I have had several surgeries on and have not been able to wear a flip-flop in 10 years or longer. So very glad I found them.They flex easily, and the thong part is very comfortable and strap across the top is very comfortable.
on February 7, 2017
Super comfy! I got the 7 and I usually wear a 6. Walked about 2 miles in this the first day o had them on Vacation and they were a little tight on the toes at first but stretched enough to be perfect and not hurt!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.