Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 22, 2012
I have been a long time fan of the original yoga mat flip flops. I literally live in them. But I wanted something with a little heel and thought these looked cute. But after reading the reviews that they run small, I put off buying them for a few months now since I have a medium to slightly wide foot I was worried about sizing and having to return them if they didn't fit. But finally decided to go for it. I wear a 9 so I bought a 9. And they fit perfectly!!! True to size and more comfortable then I had dared hope for. I literally forget I'm wearing a wedge sandal and feel like I'm just wearing the regular flat flip flops. And this is coming from a girl with a metatarsal injury from years of dance, which makes it very painful to wear heels for any length of time. So these are a god send. I love them! About to order one in every color!!
83 people found this helpful
on June 23, 2016
I ABSOLUTELY love this brand of flip flops. I have bought a pair at Dillard's in the past and knew exactly how they would fit.

I am a size 9 in dress sandals and shoes. I WEAR A 10 in SANUK brands. ORDER A SIZE up. Trust me....I felt like bigfoot walking out of Dillard's with my first pair. With that knowledge, I saw these on Amazon and ordered a 10. A quick note is that the flip flops with a heel are slightly more narrow that the flat versions. With that, if you have a very wide foot, stick with the flat version.

I have worn the flat version for 3 months, many times all day long and have not had any knee issues whatsoever. I tried these on and have worn them all day and am finding it the same. SUPER Comfy!!!! I LOVE them.

It would be good to note that the company as a whole backs their products. I had a little issue with the first pair I bought, called the company and they replaced them immediately (with the receipt of course). I am picky with how things fit in between the toes and have had zero discomforts​ with this brand.

A happy and dedicated buyer.......Worth every penny. Please refer to the pictures to see how they fit on my feet.
review image
7 people found this helpful
on January 9, 2016
I've had these flip flops for about 6 months now and they have been my favorite thing to wear since day one. There's minor wear and tear now but it's still in great condition. The only downside is that in the past month, the Y-shaped strap has become slightly worn out and I twisted my ankle a few times. But considering that I have been wearing these on a daily basis as my primary footwear of choice, I feel like it has done me well and I wouldn't mind buying a replacement.

However, they do run slightly small and I was fortunate that I was able to try on a pair at one of their retail stores before purchasing it on Amazon. I usually wear size 7.5 but I wear a size 8 for these. It is also a bit narrow which is great for me because I have narrow feet and most footwear run to wide for me.

So yes! I would definitely recommend the Sanuk Women's Yoga Mat Wedge Flip Flop's as long as you keep in mind that they run a bit small and are made for narrow feet. When I wear them, I feel like I'm standing on a very high-quality, cushioned yoga mat. I wear them with almost everything because they pare so well with both jeans and casual dresses. Why should we suffer for beauty when we don't need to?

Product Update: March 27, 2016

I just purchased another pair and I couldn't be any happier. The shipping speed and product packaging exceeded my expectations.

I must say that I prefer the all black flip-flops versus the black wedge and white Y-straps. However, the prices of the variety are unpredictable and I usually buy the more affordable of the three.
6 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
The wife really likes these flip flops. She finds them easy to wear for long periods of time without much fatigue. They are simple but nice enough to wear for most things.

The one thing I don't really care for in my experience with similar mens flip flops from Sanuk, is the spongy material used. If they get wet, they do feel like soggy sponges on your feet. Considered taking a star away but my wife has no issues with them. I should point out that you might consider getting one size bigger than you would normally get as the first pair we ordered were just a little too small. Also, the dog likes to chew on these which is why we bought another pair in the first place.

Other than the minor gripes, these have proven to be comfortable at an affordable price point and my wife recommends them.
6 people found this helpful
on August 28, 2016
I absolutely love the Sanuk yoga mat series flip flops. I have three pairs of those. This was my first Wedge pair and I am very happy with my purchase. I wish I had bought these a long time ago, actually! I have an issue with tendonitis in my right foot, in the area of my big toe. It prevents me from being able to wear a lot of wedge style shoes. Heels/pumps are simply out of the question for me. I was able to wear these yoga mat wedges all day without any discomfort from my tendonitis! I credit the yoga mat foot bed of these Sanuk's for that. I wish all my shoes could have a yoga mat foot bed like these.
3 people found this helpful
on September 7, 2016
Last year I got a pair of these flip flops in black and brown. I loved them so much I wore them around the house everyday. I finally wore a hole in them this year so I ordered another pair.

In just a few weeks of wearing them the straps on this newest pair have already stretched out considerably. I find that I cannot even wear them anymore because my foot slides off to the side causing me to twist my ankle. My old ones never got this bad even after a year of use so I am hoping that I just got a defective pair and that quality isn't starting to go downhill.
2 people found this helpful
on June 5, 2017
I am soooo sad about these! I can't wear them.
Pros:
Yoga mat insole is very comfortable
Wedge height is just right, not too tall
Length is true to size

Cons:
The upper 'thong' part of shoe is too small and cuts into the top of my foot.
These have to be the tightest uppers I have ever experienced
The left is shoe is less tight that the right
2 people found this helpful
on August 6, 2015
Having basically the same slipper in the regular, flat style (not wedge), I purchased the same size; however, the wedge style is much narrower overall, especially at the toe, which is also more pointed at the tip than the flat style. My toes barely fit on the toe bed - I have wide feet. Having said that, I kept it because I think the next size up will be too long past my heel. They are as comfortable as the flat style and are slightly dressier because of the wedge. My foot slips a little forward while walking since the slipper is higher at the heel, but not so much as to jam between my toes. The straps are narrow and flattering, compared to the flat style I recently purchased (which has wider straps that the original ones I was replacing). I don't think I can ever wear slippers not made out of yoga mats ever again.
One person found this helpful
on September 22, 2016
Love my Sanuks! So comfortable.
review image
5 people found this helpful
on July 11, 2016
I like these flip flops, but mostly because they are very cute. As for comfort, I bought them because I love the no wedge ones of the same style. Those are super comfortable. I thought these would be really comfortable too, but as I should have expected, the wedge forces your foot down into the foot separator thingy. This makes these uncomfortable to wear for too long. I can get away with wearing them for about 2 or 3 hours. Then I'm wishing I wore my other ones. Sanuk Women's Yoga Mat Flip Flop,Ebony,8 M US

They are super cute and don't get me wrong, they aren't extremely uncomfortable. If your feet are use to wedge flip flops, these are awesome. Mine just aren't and start to hurt. You can't go wrong with yoga mat Sanuks.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.