Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 884 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 915 reviews
on June 22, 2012
I have been a long time fan of the original yoga mat flip flops. I literally live in them. But I wanted something with a little heel and thought these looked cute. But after reading the reviews that they run small, I put off buying them for a few months now since I have a medium to slightly wide foot I was worried about sizing and having to return them if they didn't fit. But finally decided to go for it. I wear a 9 so I bought a 9. And they fit perfectly!!! True to size and more comfortable then I had dared hope for. I literally forget I'm wearing a wedge sandal and feel like I'm just wearing the regular flat flip flops. And this is coming from a girl with a metatarsal injury from years of dance, which makes it very painful to wear heels for any length of time. So these are a god send. I love them! About to order one in every color!!
on June 23, 2016
I ABSOLUTELY love this brand of flip flops. I have bought a pair at Dillard's in the past and knew exactly how they would fit.

I am a size 9 in dress sandals and shoes. I WEAR A 10 in SANUK brands. ORDER A SIZE up. Trust me....I felt like bigfoot walking out of Dillard's with my first pair. With that knowledge, I saw these on Amazon and ordered a 10. A quick note is that the flip flops with a heel are slightly more narrow that the flat versions. With that, if you have a very wide foot, stick with the flat version.

I have worn the flat version for 3 months, many times all day long and have not had any knee issues whatsoever. I tried these on and have worn them all day and am finding it the same. SUPER Comfy!!!! I LOVE them.

It would be good to note that the company as a whole backs their products. I had a little issue with the first pair I bought, called the company and they replaced them immediately (with the receipt of course). I am picky with how things fit in between the toes and have had zero discomforts​ with this brand.

A happy and dedicated buyer.......Worth every penny. Please refer to the pictures to see how they fit on my feet.
review image
The wife really likes these flip flops. She finds them easy to wear for long periods of time without much fatigue. They are simple but nice enough to wear for most things.

The one thing I don't really care for in my experience with similar mens flip flops from Sanuk, is the spongy material used. If they get wet, they do feel like soggy sponges on your feet. Considered taking a star away but my wife has no issues with them. I should point out that you might consider getting one size bigger than you would normally get as the first pair we ordered were just a little too small. Also, the dog likes to chew on these which is why we bought another pair in the first place.

Other than the minor gripes, these have proven to be comfortable at an affordable price point and my wife recommends them.
on August 12, 2015
Soooo disappointed. They sounded perfect. I have loved Sanuk yoga mat flip flops for a couple years now and have several pairs. Got these out of the box while I was actually wearing a pair of my flat/original sanuk yoga mat flip flops. They came out of the box looking really tiny - like a little girl's play dress-up shoes! I could already tell that they were way narrow, and way short. They have a whole different skinnier, curvier, slantier footbed shape than any of my other sanuk shoes - all size 8, as was this new pair I ordered. In a fitted shoe, I am a true 7.5M, but in these whole-size flip-flops, I've ordered all 8's. Just out of curiosity, I held these shoes sole-to-sole with the sanuks I was wearing. They are more than an inch narrower the whole way from the heel thru the arch, and 7/8 inch shorter in the length. The front of the shoe is less rounded and more sharply slanted across the toe area. I tried to put my feet in them (and DID), but they were neither comfortable NOR attractive. My feet looked like those of Cinderella's huge stepsister -- wedged in and spilling out of the glass slippers. SUCH a bummer. Will return... Given the shape of these, not even another whole size up would help. I'm sticking with the yoga mat flat flops. (Photo taken with both soles aligned on the inside.)
review image
on September 14, 2015
I have a few pairs of sanuks and can wear them all day without any discomfort (mind you they are flat). However, after 15 minutes with these on the tops of my feet where the straps are HURT! They aren't tight, they aren't chaffing... it's just the way the shoes are made I guess? I've worn flip flops that are elevated and have not had this problem before so not sure why it hurts so much. Very disappointed in this particular shoe although I love sanuks in general.
VINE VOICEon September 3, 2016
These are super comfortable. The yoga mat padding under them is amazing. I just had to replace them because I was missing one of them for too long. LOL. They *were* under the passenger seat in my long car but last time I pulled them out, there was only one of them.

I still have two feet though.
on February 7, 2017
Super comfy! I got the 7 and I usually wear a 6. Walked about 2 miles in this the first day o had them on Vacation and they were a little tight on the toes at first but stretched enough to be perfect and not hurt!
on August 24, 2016
Has just enough of a heel to make legs look longer, but are so comfortable. They support my arches for easy walking all day. I have them in black and white and wearing them constantly
on March 27, 2017
Super shoes. Comfortable and great with exercise clothes ore casual wear. They come in a bag made of Tapioca Starch that can be reused and recycled!
on April 2, 2017
I'm obsessed with sanuk's but these actually hurt my feet a bit due to the arch after wearing them for a while. I'm sure it's just my feet -the bottom is still the best feeling on your feet though like all of their other shoes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.